cia/fbi creates shooters
dead internet

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, PsychoH, dbva and 4 others
i 100% believe that jews control shit
9/11 was jews
cia/fbi creates shooters
dead internet
The guy who linked the CIA to the cocaine epimdemic died by ‘suicide via 2 shots to the back of his head’ according to his autopsy, kek

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, coolkidelias, PlayersGetPlayed and 3 others
The guy who linked the CIA to the cocaine epimdemic died by ‘suicide via 2 shots to the back of his head’ according to his autopsy, kek
wait did that shit fr happen?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
probably jews, but if the normie cattle cant combat them that kinda makes jews superior anyway

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine and Snowskinned
9/11, unironically.

In the 1960s - 1980s the CIA wrote several protocols, one being the idea of staging terrorist attacks on domestic territory in order to blame it on certain scapegoats. You can't tell me the fact that the CIA considered this stuff decades before 9/11 doesn't say anything.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, dipenhydramine and greycel
The Judeo-Masonic conspiracy, all wars are banker wars, history just makes so much more sense. That the Holocaust is greatly exaggerated and that 9/11 was Mossad are maybe 2 tips of the iceberg.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, PsychoH and dipenhydramine
damn, i knew epstein was killed but didnt know abt that
probably jews, but if the normie cattle cant combat them that kinda makes jews superior anyway
yeah 100%
9/11, unironically.

In the 1960s - 1980s the CIA wrote several protocols, one being the idea of staging terrorist attacks on domestic territory in order to blame it on certain scapegoats. You can't tell me the fact that the CIA considered this stuff decades before 9/11 doesn't say anything.
then u got shit with the finance dept being hit, and shit with osamas dad having investments in the twin tower elevator company

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
The Judeo-Masonic conspiracy, all wars are banker wars, history just makes so much more sense. That the Holocaust is greatly exaggerated and that 9/11 was Mossad are maybe 2 tips of the iceberg.
can you explain that a bit more

NPC theory
I am the only conscious/real person theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, GlamourPursuer, Kaari and 2 others
jews

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Whatever and dipenhydramine
NPC theory
I am the only conscious/real person theory
i lowkey believe that too, some shit with the copenhagen experiment and particles not moving when not looked at

i lowkey believe that too, some shit with the copenhagen experiment and particles not moving when not looked at
Lol theres way cooler ways to test this, like next time you suspect it just talk to someone and predict their response, 95% of the time it will be correct

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
the jews (jfl not even a conspiracy, its a fact)
staged 9/11
the fact that the cia will kill anyone that makes any huge accomplishment, water-cars, cure for cancer, blindness etc

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and dipenhydramine
The most despicable one would be the existence of Black Sites.
Barack Obama formally closed all Black Sites in 2009. :feelsshh::feelsmega:

• +1
Lol theres way cooler ways to test this, like next time you suspect it just talk to someone and predict their response, 95% of the time it will be correct
yeah i understand what you mean, most of the time its a sorta prescripted genetic response. i heard somewhere abiut a large majority of the world not being real due to the fact that not a lot of people actuslly have an internal monolauge, and are made to make normal people seem crazy, think i read it on this forum tbf.
the jews (jfl not even a conspiracy, its a fact)
staged 9/11
the fact that the cia will kill anyone that makes any huge accomplishment, water-cars, cure for cancer, blindness etc
yeah its more of a fact atp

• +1
Reactions: dbva and slavicpsycho
The most despicable one would be the existence of Black Sites.
Barack Obama formally closed all Black Sites in 2009. :feelsshh::feelsmega:
can you explain that a bit to me please

• +1
Reactions: greycel
can you explain that a bit to me please
I don't want to on this site
But there's a lot you can learn.

I'll say though, they are Torture Facilities to often test torture methods on POW.

• +1
I don't want to on this site
But there's a lot you can learn.

I'll say though, they are Torture Facilities to often test torture methods on POW.
oh, ill read more about that

• +1
Reactions: greycel
can you explain that a bit more

Almost all of America and NATO's wars benefit Israel big time, especially starting with World War I in which the British stole Palestine from the Ottoman Empire to enact the Balfour Declaration and create Israel. And beyond that, countries like Libya in 2011 have tried to break free from the Jewish owned banking systems that dominate world finance, and they're punished with military interventions.

• +1
IMG 0696
IMG 7907
IMG 7906
IMG 7905

:feelswhat:

• +1
Almost all of America and NATO's wars benefit Israel big time, especially starting with World War I in which the British stole Palestine from the Ottoman Empire to enact the Balfour Declaration and create Israel. And beyond that, countries like Libya in 2011 have tried to break free from the Jewish owned banking systems that dominate world finance, and they're punished with military interventions.
oh shit

so poorer countries are sorta trapped? i guess it makes sense

• +1
ive heard some shit about they have to tell everyone what they are doing

is this likely or just some schizopost i read
No they always hint their next moves:feelswhat:

• +1
oh shit

Yes, exactly. Poorer countries are in all kinds of debt traps with organizations like the World Bank and the IMF, they can't nationalize certain resources, they have to sell their resources for pennies on the dollar to America and Europe and China, they have to use slave labor, it's really fucked.

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine and truthhurts
🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• videoplayback.mp4
    7.3 MB
  • +1
No they always hint their next moves:feelswhat:
trump assassination attempt is prolly a hint ig
Yes, exactly. Poorer countries are in all kinds of debt traps with organizations like the World Bank and the IMF, they can't nationalize certain resources, they have to sell their resources for pennies on the dollar to America and Europe and China, they have to use slave labor, it's really fucked.
that explains a lot honestly

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Whatever
oh shit

The twin towers got destroyed, because they resemble jachin and baos from solomons temple. Shit was a ritual. There is also a lot gematria and numerology in this:feelswhat:

• +1
The twin towers got destroyed, because they resemble jachin and baos from solomons temple. Shit was a ritual. There is also a lot gematria and numerology in this:feelswhat:
if it wont take too long, can you send me some links to read

• +1
i do lowkey believe in shit like selling souls, humiliation rituals etc

• +1