What country is NT the most important in

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Which country is NT most important

Probably America.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Ironically Japan because they have trillions of completely different customs for every single thing imaginable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retrudedmaxilla, normie_joe, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others
Brazil, and "NT" in and of itself won't cut it, you'll be bullied there if you're anything short of the super extroverted life of the party type of person. I know because I went there on vacation once and couldn't hit it off with anyone. Other places where it's important to be socially adjusted and obnoxiously loud: Spain, Croatia, Argentina, California, Northern France.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Deleted member 18582
They don't call it "chadstralia" for nothing.

Northern France.
200w.gif

• Love it
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Brazil, and "NT" in and of itself won't cut it, you'll be bullied there if you're anything short of the super extroverted life of the party type of person. I know because I went there on vacation once and couldn't hit it off with anyone. Other places where it's important to be socially adjusted and obnoxiously loud: Spain, Croatia, Argentina, California, Northern France.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
After this thread I think I have a better sense of what Japan is like now

non nt autists would do better in japan if they studied the etiquette though, in japan not talking alot is seen as mysterious and cool it makes you popular the complete opposite of america where being loud and obnoxious is the most nt thing you can do

Definitely Australia, full of chads you can't even compete if ur under an 8/10 in looks + NT