What creates those forward zygo lines?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I want to know what creates and what is required to have those aesthetics forward zygo lines like Chico has:
SmartSelect 20191016 203518 Firefox

Screenshot 20191016 203540 Firefox

On this picture you can see he has big lateral projection but his zygos are not creating this valley between cheekbones and his mouth:
Screenshot 20191016 203045 Firefox

Is this caused by his mandible projecting laterally?

Screenshot 20191016 203951 Firefox

forwad growth and holow cheeks I think
yeah and width

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 685
BONES you can have them even at high BF% if you are a DOM bone slayer

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, MentalistKebab, 5'8manlet and 4 others
It’s lateral forward zygos

And lateral wide forward jaw stretching the skin

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Zygos+ somewhat wide jaw+ lowbodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Jones and Deleted member 2205
BONES you can have them even at high BF% if you are a DOM bone slayer
Anyone thinking Chico is low T is autistic. He is a Dom slayers with high trust features, which results in him looking the way he is

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 2227
Lateral zygo projection and low buccal fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Anyone thinking Chico is low T is autistic. He is a Dom slayers with high trust features, which results in him looking the way he is
Why does he look like a boy

i have this now i know why thanks brah

Zygos forward and lateral projection
Lateral Projection Jaw (see the shadowness in ramus in Side profile of people with this type of Jaw)
Low BF%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I want to know what creates and what is required to have those aesthetics forward zygo lines like Chico has:
View attachment 137672
View attachment 137673

On this picture you can see he has big lateral projection but his zygos are not creating this valley between cheekbones and his mouth:
View attachment 137674

Is this caused by his mandible projecting laterally?

View attachment 137676
It is caused by having both zygos and mandible projecting forward, and his zygos are very high set too, but the best zygos of all time belong to Johnny Depp

9055948b94acfb2c86f7c41d98107813.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
niggga lighting...

Lighting 100%

Also cheekbones slightly wider than jaw

Why does he look like a boy
High trust eyebrows and proportions.
And he doesn't look like a boy jfl

Is not bones and making the eyebrows closer to his eyes just will make more masc, masc don't necessarily looks old

(Looks same age)
IMG 20191016 174218

(Looks like a big boy)
Original 2

(Looks more older)
Tumblr o36fh0LHdT1u6z9y2o1 1280

Alain Delon Have more bones than chico still looks really young
A6d4roN 700b

It's just Low DHT and incredible smooth skin without any trait of age, also in mostly photos he is really young, mostly models in their prime looks like prettyboys.
Then what does

Light have affect in this but you can't have this bloated and with recessed bones lmao

Zygos forward and lateral projection
Lateral Projection Jaw (see the shadowness in ramus in Side profile of people with this type of Jaw)
Low BF%

Last edited:
  • +1
Is not bones and making the eyebrows closer to his eyes just will make more masc, masc don't necessarily looks old

View attachment 137783

It's just Low DHT and incredible smooth skin without any trait of age, also in mostly photos he is really young, mostly models in their prime looks like prettyboys.

Light have affect in this but you can't have this bloated and with recessed bones lmao
More like look their age. Men between 18-25 just look like older teenagers most of the time. Most masc men I see are 30+ in an irl scenario.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
More like look their age. Men between 18-25 just look like older teenagers most of the time. Most masc men I see are 30+ in an irl scenario.
Yes i updated, is probably just DHT.

• +1
When I Auschwitzmaxxed I could see a bit those lines at right lightings despite having a recessed chin, thanks to my good zygos.

Those lines look ideal with: good defined zygos, good chin projection, wide jaw, low bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
When I Auschwitzmaxxed I could see a bit those lines at right lightings despite having a recessed chin, thanks to my good zygos.

Those lines look ideal with: good defined zygos, good chin projection, wide jaw, low bf

How much your zygos project when you are low BF? (pics of example don't need to be you) i don't know if i am low BF, i will start training...

It is caused by having both zygos and mandible projecting forward, and his zygos are very high set too, but the best zygos of all time belong to Johnny Depp

9055948b94acfb2c86f7c41d98107813.jpg
Andreas Eriksen has the best zygos. Depp’s zygos are low set and they would look better if they were higher

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and NarrowJaw
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
is it possible for me to have those lines despite having weak zygos but wide jaw? i can kinda see them after a workout session when im not bloated

is it possible for me to have those lines despite having weak zygos but wide jaw? i can kinda see them after a workout session when im not bloated

unless they're nonexistent then yes but you'll need very little buccal fat for them to show

• +1
Reactions: karbo
everybody failed to mention wide big ramus

unless they're nonexistent then yes but you'll need very little buccal fat for them to show
yeah i noticed that. i have to starve myself for them to show, whereas people with slayer zygos have them already at 17+ bodyfat