What diet should i have as a teen

A

ACE XP

Iron
I'm 14 abt to be 15, I weigh 132 and I'm 5'9. I feel like I'm pretty fucking bloated due to my diet. What diet should I have?

You're on .org already, its probably over for you so just eat what makes you happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, wayme, bludwin and 1 other person
cut out all protein and dairy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, mogpending, hungryplayground175 and 2 others
dont eat eggs either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hungryplayground175, greengrassgrows and Krakowski
Eat McDonald's burgers they have hgh in, plus good protein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hungryplayground175 and plukee
I'm 14 abt to be 15, I weigh 132 and I'm 5'9. I feel like I'm pretty fucking bloated due to my diet. What diet should I have?
just eat whole foods lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: hungryplayground175
Also highly processed
There was a teen a few years back who grew to 197 after he started eating McDonald's beef burgers everyday

There was a teen a few years back who grew to 197 after he started eating McDonald's beef burgers everyday
No it was genetics and if he ate healthier he could of been like 200cm. Plus if he was American then just so you know the American mcdonald burger’s have gh in the meat

No it was genetics and if he ate healthier he could of been like 200cm. Plus if he was American then just so you know the American mcdonald burger’s have gh in the meat
No because his parents were not tall both under 5'10

No because his parents were not tall both under 5'10
Outliers exist and it’s not too uncommon . My dads 5’9 possibly shorter now. Mums 5’1. Im 6’2 with parents of those heights I should be 5’5-5’7

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Eat lots of good protein(actual food with protein) not just shakes and lots of fiber + 3L water everyday

if u dont wanna change what u eat either take potassium chloride as a supplement, or eat a shit ton of bananas or drink coconut water ig. also cut out sugar, like resort to diet sodas or like sugar free drinks. jfl u should already be drinking 4L water daily. if its whey or dairy bloating u resort to like original protein and just do carnivore diet