What do I need to gym on?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Ive been lifting for 7months, my body is still skinnyfat but what would you say needs work aside from forearms? Is there anything specific that needs progress? Id say these 2months in progress were huge

dont start to isolate shit all around, tunnel vision on compound movements and lacking parts will catch up

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
So lagging bodyparts is a myth?
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Imo, you should cut till you are lean then figure out which muscle groups are lagging and then prioritize them in next bulk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Murican, RichardSpencel and Autist
So lagging bodyparts is a myth?

No, its a real thing, but the way fixing it is not overtraining them, rather you make sure your form on compounds (bench, squat, deadlift, standing overheadpress) is correct so each muscle group gets proper load. Sometimes people dont do perfect form (not necessarily "bad" form) so some muscle groups compensate for some other and these get excluded over time while the other gets ahead. Form is everything

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Are your pants high up to hide the fat

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Wool
Are your pants high up to hide the fat
To hide loose skin actually

I still show fat
No, its a real thing, but the way fixing it is not overtraining them, rather you make sure your form on compounds (bench, squat, deadlift, standing overheadpress) is correct so each muscle group gets proper load. Sometimes people dont do perfect form (not necessarily "bad" form) so some muscle groups compensate for some other and these get excluded over time while the other gets ahead. Form is everything
Thanks, didnt know form was that important tbh

Last edited:
Idk man. Gym is cope xD

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel and androidcel
Genetics play a big part too, some build muscle faster Also depending on your metabolism how your body reacts, the food that you eat is very important, There is allot more science behind building muscle, figure out how your body reacts best and learn over time, i used to train back in high school when i was like 13/14, i took a long time before my body adapted to building muscle thats why i stopped training and pick it up, a year ago.

Ive been lifting for 7months, my body is still skinnyfat but what would you say needs work aside from forearms? Is there anything specific that needs progress? Id say these 2months in progress were huge

You need roids

lose weight

Yeh I agree. Do you think I have bad genetics?
Genetics play a big part too, some build muscle faster Also depending on your metabolism how your body reacts, the food that you eat is very important, There is allot more science behind building muscle, figure out how your body reacts best and learn over time, i used to train back in high school when i was like 13/14, i took a long time before my body adapted to building muscle thats why i stopped training and pick it up, a year ago.
You need roids
That or time and motivation

Yeh I agree. Do you think I have bad genetics?

That or time and motivation

Yeah could be, idk what your diet is first of all, what you eat now and what you where eating before you lost weight. body needs time to adjust, Your mean source of energy your body is using is important. I recently increased my workout after 6 months of slowly building up, Why? so my body gets used to building muscle, so now i go everyday. But you gotta know what works for you. i personally dont need roids i build muscle pretty fast, but i used to know someone who was working out for 6 months or so and took roids he was 18, just because he liked a girl in class and wanted to impress jfl, dont have that mindset.

I still show fat

If im not giganazi with form i can lift 20 kg more on deadlift (still decent form witg straight back & no pain). Its just overall load is NOT spent how its supposed to be, some muscles overtake more and weaker ones do less work

Fatman my dude, take some roids. Do like 1 cycle like me, it wont harm you if you do it correctly. Do jeffersons roid thread and start with test e and anavar. U wont regret. Im gonna do the same cycle.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeah could be, idk what your diet is first of all, what you eat now and what you where eating before you lost weight. body needs time to adjust, Your mean source of energy your body is using is important. I recently increased my workout after 6 months of slowly building up, Why? so my body gets used to building muscle, so now i go everyday. But you gotta know what works for you. i personally dont need roids i build muscle pretty fast, but i used to know someone who was working out for 6 months or so and took roids he was 18, just because he liked a girl in class and wanted to impress jfl, dont have that mindset.
Probably because my body was still malnourshied from fat weight loss, just gotta keep lifting IG

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I’ve been doing only calisthenics and weighted calisthenics for almost two years and built a decent physique. I got ab viens and literally can feel my serratus muscle it’s weird like it’s fish gills haha try calisthenics with weighted calisthenics here and there you’ll get ripped bro accompanied with a great diet too. Also try to workout outside in the sun ever since I’ve done this my veins pop out more and got new veins coming in. Maybe that’s just from diet but I feel more fluid or old how to say but more pumped when I workout in the sun. Are you taking any supplements?

I’ve been doing only calisthenics and weighted calisthenics for almost two years and built a decent physique. I got ab viens and literally can feel my serratus muscle it’s weird like it’s fish gills haha try calisthenics with weighted calisthenics here and there you’ll get ripped bro accompanied with a great diet too. Also try to workout outside in the sun ever since I’ve done this my veins pop out more and got new veins coming in. Maybe that’s just from diet but I feel more fluid or old how to say but more pumped when I workout in the sun. Are you taking any supplements?
Yes Im taking creatine and ocassionaly protein powder

Didn’t mean to type in old lol
I’m actually new here I just found about this stuff not to long ago. But again weightlifting sucks tbh don’t fall for the bulking meme haha. As a natural you’d have to mainly focuse on compound movements like squats,bench,deadlift,pull ups, dips, over head presses. But Try calisthenics/weighted calisthenics instead. Look up Austin Dunham. I’d probably look like him in 2 years. Just need more mass. Bro if you want to see improvement you have to count your macros at least 5 time a week. Download my fitnesspal. Eat 250-350 calories above your maintenance. Do hiit as well. And don’t listen to the idiots here that say gym is cope or do steroids.firstly gym isn’t cope because I probably have better physique than the average if it wasn’t for that I’d be a virgin definitely helps your confidence and secondly steroids are wack unless you BnC. Hair loss,acne,permanent shutdown of testosterone,aging etc is not worth it. Don’t mess with your hormones it’s literally Russian roulette. I noticed my hair thinning well not really but I noticed more hair fall out on Creatine I stopped using. And started eating raw meat. Which has a lot of Creatine. Look up frank tufano on more on raw meat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

I still show fat

PicsArt Gold 01 30 112856

Cut the fat @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Have to agree bro, you're pretty fucking huge now. Once you cut the fat again you'll bodymog most here (so long as u hide loose skin)

Huge as fat? or just in total mass?

Damn nice morph but sadly my cheekbones are a inch or so wider than that
Nah not fat, just beefy boy

Huge as fat? or just in total mass?

Damn nice morph but sadly my cheekbones are a inch or so wider than that
On second thought, a fair amount of that is fat so don't get content with being at a high bf% when you could have some popping cheekbones after a cut

On second thought, a fair amount of that is fat so don't get content with being at a high bf% when you could have some popping cheekbones after a cut
Yeh Im like 25% bodyfat atm and I could go atleast 18 in next 2 months tbh but Im afraid I dont have enough mass to support the nice look
Get tf off here then and get some sleep brah
Actually went to school and felt kinda dizzy, gonna eat then take a short rest really
Isnt it better to look big with clothes on? You ussaly have clothes on during summer anyway

Yeh Im like 25% bodyfat atm and I could go atleast 18 in next 2 months tbh but Im afraid I dont have enough mass to support the nice look

Actually went to school and felt kinda dizzy, gonna eat then take a short rest really
get well soon bud (reply to me so I can postmax pls)

get well soon bud (reply to me so I can postmax pls)
Sure bud, anway Im gonna talk to a new girl tommorow. Postmaxxing is easist statusmaxx

Sure bud, anway Im gonna talk to a new girl tommorow. Postmaxxing is easist statusmaxx
nah it's simultaneously statusminning irl

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
You need to work on everything not just a singular muscle group. Eat enough to grow, heavy compound lifts and continue to progressively overload. It’s that simple, what do you eat in a day? Give me an example of a meal.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You need to work on everything not just a singular muscle group. Eat enough to grow, heavy compound lifts and continue to progressively overload. It’s that simple, what do you eat in a day? Give me an example of a meal.

What kind of bulk plan would you recommend someone who is 5"11, 154 pounds?

I ussaly eat meat and fruit tbh

Stop posting pics of you :ogre:
you will never have a good body shirtless
:ogre: is the way

Stop posting pics of you :ogre:
you will never have a good body shirtless
:ogre: is the way
I already ogremaxxed tho, that was actually my goal when I started lifting lmao, I wanted to look big/good in shirt

• +1
Reactions: badromance
With shirt I look much better imo, but I need I think 5-7 months to not look skinnyfat shirtless. Its just that my muscle or some of it is covered by fat.

With shirt I look much better imo, but I need I think 5-7 months to not look skinnyfat shirtless. Its just that my muscle or some of it is covered by fat.
you could had the same body without gym if you were active before
you need 5 years to form your body shirtless

Yes but I was not

I do not think 5 years, that is way overestimating. I think 2 years tho and I already did 7months
Just cut till you are around 10bf then your body will look ok shirtless.