What do u think guys about bussiness in developing countries?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
i mean Asia and LATAM

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, User49, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
If you genuinely tried you could have opened online business a while ago and ascend
Let's analise this. He's a manlet, horse-faced, born in some literally who slavistan shithole, works a dead-end job for 555 jewros, is in his 20s, rots on homo forums. What opportunities does he have? Just open a business, bro :soy: . Be realistic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, JovenCansao, Deleted member 15302 and 4 others
Let's analise this. He's a manlet, horse-faced, born in some literally who slavistan shithole, works a dead-end job for 555 jewros, is in his 20s, rots on homo forums. What opportunities does he have? Just open a business, bro :soy: . Be realistic.
I did it when I was 16. It’s really not that hard if you try hard and invest into learning.

I did it when I was 16. It’s really not that hard if you try hard and invest into learning.
teach me

let me work for you or i’m dying a poor slavcel

Just be born in a rich doctor family theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I will get an inheritance. I wanna invest into smh

Maybe starting an isp in a shitty country could work.

That's like 20k in dollars? If you can buy a house, you should just do that.
Im tired of looksmaxing bro, my face is still suboptimal so i dont wanna bother anymore and just cope with seamaxxing

• So Sad
Im tired of looksmaxing bro, my face is still suboptimal so i dont wanna bother anymore and just cope with seamaxxing
You haven't done a single looksmax

Has potential just depends on the country and the business model preferably a chain business like Walmart, target, or some BS like that. If an online business capturing the market will be harder because not many have internet access

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Its shit and this is because developing countries are developing countries