D

Deleted member 33775

Better Smiles Than Hard Times.
the ones that aren’t inbred…

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nosoulvalentine, cutie_pie and LampPostPrime
They're cool I guess

i have a theory that arabs have white standards and values, yet have black inhibition levels on enacting them. for example they like cutesy petite girls and want to keep them innocent just like white men, yet have bbc inhibition levels for doing that like forcing them to stay at home and hijab and all that

always found their culture an interesting middle ground between bbc and white

They're cool I guess
i have a theory that arabs have white standards and values, yet have black inhibition levels on enacting them. for example they like cutesy petite girls and want to keep them innocent just like white men, yet have bbc inhibition levels for doing that like forcing them to stay at home and hijab and all that

always found their culture an interesting middle ground between bbc and white
i mean, i guess that applies to the muslim-arabs, but there is a huge demographic of christian/non religious, which tend to be the normal ones

• Love it
Reactions: cutie_pie
i mean, i guess that applies to the muslim-arabs, but there is a huge demographic of christian/non religious, which tend to be the normal ones
most of them are muslim though.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They're built for BWC

they are all inbred, and they believe in a pedophile prophet, while supporting pedophilia. They are faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
most of them are muslim though.
This is Legit tbh. Arabs have white people levels of dark triadness but with black inhb levels making them the most dark triad race. Arabs also like fat girls and bigger girls in general like blacks (they like bigger girls the most according to data) but they also want pious women that are virgins. Arabs are an amazing mix of white black Persian and Turk in how they behave and even physically their bodies personify this fact

A shame all of them are inbred but some can look pretty although most look like anus

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24444
Bedouin Arabs are the real Arabs. Levantine Phoenicians (“Levantine Arabs”) mog Gulf Arabs

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Bedouin Arabs are the real Arabs. Levantine Phoenicians (“Levantine Arabs”) mog Gulf Arabs
Yeah but unfortunately 99%of them are ugly.I've never seen arab mogger of fogger

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
This is Legit tbh. Arabs have white people levels of dark triadness but with black inhb levels making them the most dark triad race. Arabs also like fat girls and bigger girls in general like blacks (they like bigger girls the most according to data) but they also want pious women that are virgins. Arabs are an amazing mix of white black Persian and Turk in how they behave and even physically their bodies personify this fact

A shame all of them are inbred but some can look pretty although most look like anus
how? it always seemed lik arabs like pettie cutesy type girls, HQNP types same as what white guys like . i always see them flooding the comments of the same whiite girls i worship lol. hence that meme of the arabs crowding around the goat wanting to fuck it all cuz its small and white lol

High T conquerors and enslavers

how? it always seemed lik arabs like pettie cutesy type girls, HQNP types same as what white guys like . i always see them flooding the comments of the same whiite girls i worship lol. hence that meme of the arabs crowding around the goat wanting to fuck it all cuz its small and white lol
Well then you’re a fucking idiot who knows nothing lmfao, everybody knows Arabs like fat bitches even more than black guys just look at the Arabs even here they the biggest simps for obese girls. They will fuck anything that moves (so they ain’t picky, fat slim, short, tall it’s all fair game). Arabs like innocent fat women really that simple, even Mauritania 🇲🇷 is the only country in the world where fat women have high SMV and guess what, it’s an Arab country

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
nigger breed

Well then you’re a fucking idiot who knows nothing lmfao, everybody knows Arabs like fat bitches even more than black guys just look at the Arabs even here they the biggest simps for obese girls. They will fuck anything that moves (so they ain’t picky, fat slim, short, tall it’s all fair game). Arabs like innocent fat women really that simple, even Mauritania 🇲🇷 is the only country in the world where fat women have high SMV and guess what, it’s an Arab country
I always have heard about soldiers in Afghanistan reporting the arabs there talking sexually about 12 year old girls lol. Plus they rape all those 10 year old white girls in europe

4306 vireo ave
Bronx NY 10470

they women are love bbc lot