What do you guys use to "stay on your path"?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
By that I mean, what do you use to constantly improve and motivate yourself to achieve success based on your own standards or lead an interesting and fun life?

I feel like discipline and lack of fear are getting me nowhere but a monotonous lifestyle ngl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WanderingBurro
The fear of a monotonous lifestyle that won't change unless I take action is my biggest motivator. Time is finite and its best not wasted

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, horizontallytall, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You just gotta have faith in your genetics

But the problem with that advice is it only works for Alien Tier IQ geniuses like me whilst everyone else has to be a slave

As for you, idk, you know yourself better than I do, how do your genetics compare to the rest of the world?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard and JovenCansao
By that I mean, what do you use to constantly improve and motivate yourself to achieve success based on your own standards or lead an interesting and fun life?

I feel like discipline and lack of fear are getting me nowhere but a monotonous lifestyle ngl
Just compare your life to the top 1% of people showing the top 1% of their lives on social media. Once you begin to believe your absolutely nothing and couple that with channeling your self hatred into improving you’ll do a lot better assuming your not a mental masterbaiter worthless coped who never takes action. I’d also suggest surrounding yourself with people who have similar goals. Sometimes you gotta cut off everyone irl and talk to people online only.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and JovenCansao
I have indo aryan rajasthani businessman genetics. Have u heard about marwari business men ?? Whats your opinion

I have indo aryan rajasthani businessman genetics. Have u heard about marwari business men ?? Whats your opinion

Don't drink alcohol and dont fap.