what do you have to say about this? #FilmYourHospital

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
When I was a kid, back in communist Romania, I stayed briefly in the hospital for surgery, it was filthy everywhere, they put me first in a wet bed, the nurses stole my food and candy, and I had to walk to the surgery room and back.
Apparently things are now pretty much the same, many patients complain about the horrific conditions from the hospitals.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
Its a fucking hoax

@Enigmatic93

• +1
When I was a kid, back in communist Romania, I stayed briefly in the hospital for surgery, it was filthy everywhere, they put me first in a wet bed, the nurses stole my food and candy, and I had to walk to the surgery room and back.
Apparently things are now pretty much the same, many patients complain about the horrific conditions from the hospitals.
I see no patients

• +1

not only did they lay you down in sweat and urine but they jacked your sweets too JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6401