What do you tell your friends after a failed date?

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
Your friends know that you have a date tonight, and they're waiting to hear about it.
On the date, you screw things up as usual because you're a fuckin aspie. You know that she won't go out with you again.
You're back with your friends who are going to ask how was your date. You don't want to admit failure due to your ego, but also due to not wanting to appear as a loser and getting less respect from your buddies (and maybe they totally abandon you after some time when they realize you can't get no relationship).
What would you tell them instead about why you're not going to see her again? You can make up stuff about the girl to put the blame on her (she's not that pretty; she's stupid; etc.), but this will not work if any of them slightly knows her or if it's clear from her pictures that she's not actually ugly.
Curious to hear your answers if any of you mfs happens to be in this situation often.

Last edited:
you don't need to overthink it this much, just say you didnt connect with each other well (which is the truth, and wasn't even your fault, she would've connected if she was an aspie too)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 21620 and UnderTheKnife
you can also just say "she was boring" which would also be the truth if she was too normie for you

you can also just say "she was boring" which would also be the truth if she was too normie for you

Need a job? You could be my what-to-say consultant 😝

you were just looking at it wrong. the issue isn't that you were autistic, it was that she wasn't.

So you mean things would work better with autistic girls? Because many on this forum always mention that non-nt girls also dont like non-nt guys.
Do you have personal experience with this?

I tell them the story in detail and we laugh about it

So you mean things would work better with autistic girls? Because many on this forum always mention that non-nt girls also dont like non-nt guys.
Do you have personal experience with this?
Non-nt girls seem to enjoy that I can relate with them. One foid said "you don't act like I'm a retard on everything I say"
The issue is that NT men will still fuck a non-NT woman but it is much rarer the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
Your friends know that you have a date tonight, and they're waiting to hear about it.
On the date, you screw things up as usual because you're a fuckin aspie. You know that she won't go out with you again.
You're back with your friends who are going to ask how was your date. You don't want to admit failure due to your ego, but also due to not wanting to appear as a loser and getting less respect from your buddies (and maybe they totally abandon you after some time when they realize you can't get no relationship).
What would you tell them instead about why you're not going to see her again? You can make up stuff about the girl to put the blame on her (she's not that pretty; she's stupid; etc.), but this will not work if any of them slightly knows her or if it's clear from her pictures that she's not actually ugly.
Curious to hear your answers if any of you mfs happens to be in this situation often.
its over unironically

That she didnt want me and it went bad cause im ugly (the truth)