What do you think about these elevator shoes?

Deleted member 15384

Deleted member 15384

Bronze
I think chelsea boots look very good, especially the khaki brown.
I just don't really have experience about elevator shoes.
I'm 5'10 barefoot, and I always wear a nike air max 90 which adds like 1 inch.
The shop says it makes the user 2,9 inch taller, is that legit? any experience about this shop?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Prettyboy, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
Ugly

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Acromegaly_Chad and Gonthar
just wear high heels bro, they'll be less embarrassing than these

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj and Acromegaly_Chad
So what do you recommend? I wanna MMAmaxx
If you wanna go the elevator shoe path, you'll need like a dozen pair of them for different occasions: boots in winter, dress shoes for special and fancy events, sneakers for every day use, casuals, sandals, slippers, etc. for all the other situations, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15384
  • +1
they look good.

If you wanna go the elevator shoe path, you'll need like a dozen pair of them for different occasions: boots in winter, dress shoes for special and fancy events, sneakers for every day use, casuals, sandals, slippers, etc. for all the other situations, etc..
still cheaper than LL why not do it :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
If you wanna go the elevator shoe path, you'll need like a dozen pair of them for different occasions: boots in winter, dress shoes for special and fancy events, sneakers for every day use, casuals, sandals, slippers, etc. for all the other situations, etc...
How will I fraud my beach slipper :lul:

How will I fraud my beach slipper :lul:
What do you mean, you just wear them....
1434.jpg
apricena-black-sandals-26.jpg

The opening is uncannily big in order to accomodate for the foot being raised so far. Apart from that, and the fact that you will be walking like a tranny, I don't see much wrong with them. But imo it's better to wear a smaller lift that doesn't affect your gait.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 15384
I think chelsea boots look very good, especially the khaki brown.
I just don't really have experience about elevator shoes.
I'm 5'10 barefoot, and I always wear a nike air max 90 which adds like 1 inch.
The shop says it makes the user 2,9 inch taller, is that legit? any experience about this shop?
Get HOKA shoes.
Marathon runner shoes. Like walking on clouds and a legit 2inch or more heel. look at the sole on those.

All i wear. makes me almost 6', easily fruad it.

• +1
Get HOKA shoes.
Marathon runner shoes. Like walking on clouds and a legit 2inch or more heel. look at the sole on those.

All i wear. makes me almost 6', easily fruad it.
Sounds nice, I will definitely check them out!

The shop says it makes the user 2,9 inch taller, is that legit?
It's at least 2", but I doubt it's 2.9" like they claim. Lift and elevator shoe manufacturers always measure their shoes from the very back of the heel without compression. In reality the actual height gain comes from pic related red area, they measure green and of course there's compression from your weight.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It's at least 2", but I doubt it's 2.9" like they claim. Lift and elevator shoe manufacturers always measure their shoes from the very back of the heel without compression. In reality the actual height gain comes from pic related red area, they measure green and of course there's compression from your weight.
I took the feetpill and now I just embrace my 5'10 height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back