What does fear look like in the eyes and/or face?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
People can see the fear in my eyes, even though I try to hide it.

Once upon a time I'm walking home late at night, and I see a guy headed my way. I look at him, and he looks at me, and he explains to me that I don't have to worry and that I looked scared. He explains he's not gonna mug me and that he's not looking to get mugged either. Somehow he saw the fear in my eyes.

Once upon another time I'm at the store. And I see this guy in one of the aisles. He's got a gun. Not your casual open carry or anything, it was in his hands. I, nonchalantly I thought, inch past him. "Excuse me..." I say. "Oh, my bad" he responds. Then saying to himself "He scared as hell!" And I was. He saw that fear in my eyes.

So if you know enough about lookism to know what fearful eyes look like, you have a good idea of what I look like.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
What?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 1617
Teary eyed perhaps?
Too open eyes?

• +1
Reactions: 360°
So I have the extreme opposite of hunter eyes.
I don't know. You're eye bone structure doesn't matter.

It's just that there's a "relaxed" kind of state where you eyes are kind of half open that NT people have. I don't have this sometimes and have to do it manually sometimes. But it just makes you look like you don't give a fuck. Maybe that's the problem?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Preoximerianas and FailedAbortion
I don't know. You're eye bone structure doesn't matter.

It's just that there's a "relaxed" kind of state where you eyes are kind of half open that NT people have. I don't have this sometimes and have to do it manually sometimes. But it just makes you look like you don't give a fuck. Maybe that's the problem?
Thats because you really don't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
Face with low fwhr tend to express emotions more likely in social perception. Fear sadness happiness etc

People can see the fear in my eyes, even though I try to hide it.

Once upon a time I'm walking home late at night, and I see a guy headed my way. I look at him, and he looks at me, and he explains to me that I don't have to worry and that I looked scared. He explains he's not gonna mug me and that he's not looking to get mugged either. Somehow he saw the fear in my eyes.

Once upon another time I'm at the store. And I see this guy in one of the aisles. He's got a gun. Not your casual open carry or anything, it was in his hands. I, nonchalantly I thought, inch past him. "Excuse me..." I say. "Oh, my bad" he responds. Then saying to himself "He scared as hell!" And I was. He saw that fear in my eyes.

So if you know enough about lookism to know what fearful eyes look like, you have a good idea of what I look like.
Fear in the eyes is just some bullshit boxers and mma fighters say to look intelligent and dangerous in buildup to fights

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Fear in the eyes is just some bullshit boxers and mma fighters say to look intelligent and dangerous in buildup to fights

So how come everyone can tell how afraid I am?

So how come everyone can tell how afraid I am?
Body language mainly.

"The eyes" is cope.

"Fear in the eyes" is just someone avoiding eye contact or making slight twitches hinting at nervousness or stress.