What does it mean if gf keeps trying to pay for me?

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
It’s happened with the last two girls I’ve talked to, they always want to pay for everything. I thought that girls want guys to provide and shit but they refused for me to pay for anything and always wanted to pay me back. I wasn’t even able to split the check when we went out to eat. How am I getting played here, there has to be something up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
@OldVirgin ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Girls only pay for everything and buy you stuff if your pipe game is very strong or they are just extremely into you,
which I fckn highly doubt is the case here lmfao

good larp tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14543, Acnno and 5 others
Girls only pay for everything and buy you stuff if your pipe game is very strong or they are just extremely into you,

good larp tho
Not even playing I’m dedsrs, and I never piped the first girl, and haven’t piped the second one yet.

chad problems, can’t relate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 275, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
They will pay if they want you.

good larp tho
ye op is incel no way that happened to him
@PingPong @triggered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and Deleted member 14323
fukkin chad :ogre:

Because you’re a Chad. My girl paid for my PlayStation Plus and all my food and snacks, but that’s because she feels sorry for me, not because I’m a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 275
A girl paid for our minigolf session once on our second date, she asked me out both times but I rejected third time. She was very forward with me. She probably wants u

She think u cute bby

My first gf didnt like my clothes and would regularly go clothes shopping with me and pay for it lol

Because you’re a Chad. My girl paid for my PlayStation Plus and all my food and snacks, but that’s because she feels sorry for me, not because I’m a Chad.
You having a gf debunks the ntpill ngl