What does it mean if I have little facial fat despite being 25+ body fat

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
I have been fat ass all my life, but despite constantly always being above 25+ body fat most my life, my face is barely bloated for my weight. my neck, jaw, and chin arent covered in fat and my cheeks were small since I was a child

once I cut down to sub 15% body fat will I have holocaust victim face structure?

If someone says yes, will you not try and see for yourself?

If someone says no, will you use an opinion of a retard on an incel forum to justify dropping weight?

Get down to 15%, and see for yourself. Stop being a pussy. Anymore questions?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
If someone says yes, will you not try and see for yourself?

If someone says no, will you use an opinion of a retard on an incel forum to justify dropping weight?

Get down to 15%, and see for yourself. Stop being a pussy. Anymore questions?
yeah im definitely going sub 15% no matter what, I was just curious

• +1
Reactions: NoCope
I was slightly overweight for most of my 20's. My face looked awful. Finally cut down to about 12% and my face is drastically different than college. I've lost a significant amount of cheek and eye fat over the years. Still look 10x better than I did while overweight. I say go for it.

Also, you might just have good fat distrubtion. My face is first place to gain fat, last to lose. You might not notice much of a difference at lower BF.

It means you did something good in a past life and god loves you

once I cut down to sub 15% body fat will I have holocaust victim face structure?
Not necessarily. You could have the exact same amount of facial fat at 15% and only lose it from other parts of your body. Most likely though you will just lose a little bit and your face will look a tad leaner

I have been fat ass all my life, but despite constantly always being above 25+ body fat most my life, my face is barely bloated for my weight. my neck, jaw, and chin arent covered in fat and my cheeks were small since I was a child
It means you might be recessed. If you are fat but you look like you almost have nothing on your face that means the underlying structure you have is not enought to support the soft tissue. Soft tissue, be it skin, or fat pads or muscle etc. gets its support from the hard tissue. So lips get their support from teeth and face gets its support from the bones underneath. If your skeleton didn't exist you would be a rolling meatball uncapable of doing anything. Similarly, your facial tissue is dependent on your bones, however facial bone-facial tissue relationship is much more complicated than body because its a more complicated structure. Things go wrong on this area because of simple things like breathing from your mouth, not having ideal nutrition, not having the correct swallowing pattern etc. Therefore there is a high possibility you might be recessed
So the answer to this question you asked depends on if you are recessed or not. How do you identify recession? You see, recession always comes with its own indicators. Do you have any of the following:
-crooked teeth(or had to get braces as a child)
-narrow palate
-long face
-crooked or a big nose
-dark circles or undereye hollowness
-lip strain
-mentalis muscle strain
-flared teeth
-malloclusion
-incorrectly tilted teeth
-saggy looking face at a young age
-lips that are too small(or just upper/lower lip that is too small)
-wisdom teeth that didn't erupt correctly...
I could make this list go on and on. So realistically speaking, if you have more than 1 indicator from this list, then yes you are unfortunately recessed and there is a high change your face would look worse when you lose weigh. At best, your face would look like nothing has improved but nothing went for worse either. If you don't have any of the indicators from this list, then there is no possibility for you to be recessed, so congratulations, you will look much better after you lose that weight
Now I know if you are recessed, this might discourage you from losing weight. But keep in mind that if you are overweight: body>face, if you have normal weight face>body. Therefore if you are overweight, you will always look better regardless if you are recessed or not, regardless if your face gets worse or not.

It means you might be recessed. If you are fat but you look like you almost have nothing on your face that means the underlying structure you have is not enought to support the soft tissue. Soft tissue, be it skin, or fat pads or muscle etc. gets its support from the hard tissue. So lips get their support from teeth and face gets its support from the bones underneath. If your skeleton didn't exist you would be a rolling meatball uncapable of doing anything. Similarly, your facial tissue is dependent on your bones, however facial bone-facial tissue relationship is much more complicated than body because its a more complicated structure. Things go wrong on this area because of simple things like breathing from your mouth, not having ideal nutrition, not having the correct swallowing pattern etc. Therefore there is a high possibility you might be recessed

So the answer to this question you asked depends on if you are recessed or not. How do you identify recession? You see, recession always comes with its own indicators. Do you have any of the following:
-narrow palate
-long face
-crooked or a big nose
-lip strain
-mentalis muscle strain
-flared teeth
-malloclusion
I could make this list go on and on. So realistically speaking, if you have more than 1 indicator from this list, then yes you are unfortunately recessed and there is a high change your face would look worse when you lose weigh. At best, your face would look like nothing has improved but nothing went for worse either. If you don't have any of the indicators from this list, then there is no possibility for you to be recessed, so congratulations, you will look much better after you lose that weight
Now I know if you are recessed, this might discourage you from losing weight. But keep in mind that if you are overweight: body>face, if you have normal weight face>body. Therefore if you are overweight, you will always look better regardless if you are recessed or not, regardless if your face gets worse or not.
"Face bloated = recession"
"Face not bloated = recession"

Make up your mind dumbass :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

When did I say that. Learn to read before calling me a dumbass...
Thats the common rhetoric around here.

According to retards everything = recession

Thats the common rhetoric around here.

According to retards everything = recession
If you understood what I wrote as this its over for you... You probably didn't even read it completely anyways so whatever, I won't continue this conversation any further, it doesn't have any point...

-narrow palate
-long face
-crooked or a big nose
-lip strain
-mentalis muscle strain
-flared teeth
-malloclusion
I'm recessed and have multiple symptoms you described but losing weight has me looking more handsome by the day. Still would like to get bimah someday, although it's more likely I'll just get implants for my lower third

Last edited:
High estrogen if you carry most of the extra weight in butt and legs while having thinner face and not a real big belly.