What does it mean when you automatically DESPISE people similar to you?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Do you have this feature?

I actively HATE people who are similar to me to point of wishing them DEATH.

List of people I can't stand in my vicinity and actively avoid (and they have same feelings towards me):
1) Tryhard TRP things doing cringe wannabe James Bond "by mysterious" "be elusive" "play hard to get" COPE SHIT. Yeah, I know you are faking it faggot. I know you are saying that because you think that makes you look hotter. Fucking coper reed pill faggot shit, hope someone burns you with acid. Let's see you "keep frame" then. Fuck your "amused mastery". Fuck your "agree and amplify". I SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING CUNT!

2) Machiavellian sugar baby money whore. Yeah, I see you using and manipulating men for money. Yeah, I see you investing in you looks you blackpilled bitch. Hope some nigger bites your plastic 30'000$ nose off.

3) Hardcore blackpill looksmaxxers. Yeah, fucker I see what you are doing wit the tats, roids and fade haircut, you fucking fag.

All of these people I just wish could drop dead. Me including. I guess this is form of self-hate. I only surround myself with nice guys, betas, blue pills, nice girls, etc... We cluster B narcissist psychos sense each other, it's like some sixth sense I swear.

Anyone else feel the same?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, RAITEIII, CopingCel and 4 others
man you think exactly like me

I hate you ya cunt ye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, CopingCel, MandibularCel and 2 others
man you think exactly like me

I hate you ya cunt ye
I hate you, too, fucker, wish you would die

Cheers :D

Maybe this hate is just high T manifestation of extreme competitiveness?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and CopingCel
You hate yourself.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2846 and OCDMaxxing
you're either self loathing or desperate for attention and want to be unique despite.... not being unique tbh

same ngl

i get anxious if i have competition/or even if people like the same shows/games as me

Success
Post thread

Learn how to get what you want out of life. Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.

Tryhard TRP things doing cringe wannabe James Bond "by mysterious" "be elusive" "play hard to get" COPE SHIT. Yeah, I know you are faking it faggot. I know you are saying that because you think that makes you look hotter. Fucking coper reed pill faggot shit, hope someone burns you with acid. Let's see you "keep frame" then. Fuck your "amused mastery". Fuck your "agree and amplify". I SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING CUNT!

Cringe tbh if you're actually like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Might only be applicable to you OP, because I want to straight up marry like-minded people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and RAITEIII
No but when I see people who remind me of my own face (happens very rarely), I could rope immediately
No but when I see people who remind me of my own face (happens very rarely), I could rope immediately
Guess, that's how others feel when they see my face, except that they would wanna rope me instead of themselves

you're either self loathing or desperate for attention and want to be unique despite.... not being unique tbh
"not being unique"

BPD maniacs with death wish are pretty unique tbh

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
"not being unique"

BPD maniacs with death wish are pretty unique tbh
see, using a mental disorder as a label absolutely means you're not unique, only one dimensional fat women on tumblr with no personality do that

see, using a mental disorder as a label absolutely means you're not unique, only one dimensional fat women on tumblr with no personality do that
"breathing means you are not unique" this is how you sound. There are people who think they are snowflakes, then there are actual snowflakes like guys posting in incels.is and looksmax (same auditorium) They are generally social lepers and outcasts or extremely weird people which makes them unique snowflakes by definition. Normies don't obsess about osteotomies, violencemaxxing, le forts, jaw implants, etc...

Everyone on these forums have mental disorder, that is why incels.is and looksmax are seen as such weird niche groups.

And everyone of us would rather live life as normie Chad instead being paranoid obsessive looksmaxxing freak.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and RAITEIII
"breathing means you are not unique" this is how you sound. There are people who think they are snowflakes, then there are actual snowflakes like guys posting in incels.is and looksmax (same auditorium) They are generally social lepers and outcasts or extremely weird people which makes them unique snowflakes by definition. Normies don't obsess about osteotomies, violencemaxxing, le forts, jaw implants, etc...
not a single word

i rly hate trucels tbh ngl