What does it take to become an Indian Light Yagami (Death Note anime character)?

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
To be like Light Yagami, you need to have immense intellectual abilities. Apart from this, you need to find a goal, one you’re determined about, ready to give your life for. The below steps may help you to become closer to him-

main-qimg-0f9872db09097543f04ccb0ad11101da-pjlq

1. Study - You will have to excel in every subject, be it English or Mathematics, for this, I recommend you to study at least 6 hours every day.
  2. Read - Apart from academic studies, Light seems to have knowledge of everything in general, some light reading every day of books on various topics may help you.
  3. Lumosity - Light has an extremely high IQ, mental exercises may help you to increase your brain function, for this, I recommend using Lumosity, it’s a website designed to test your mental skills and improve upon them.
  4. Exercise - Light is also physically fit and seems to possess extreme tennis skills, for this, I recommend you to exercise every day for around 30 minutes to 1 hour.
  5. Sleep - Light does not let his work get in the way of his sleep, I recommend you to sleep for 8 hours everyday.
    Follow these steps and you can get closer to your goal to become like Light.
@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: gookcelriceR, angelo, 7zyzz7 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 6573 and 2 others
You give off Light Yagami vibes tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
is this from quorA?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@ascendedd is already there

• JFL
step 1 be a sociopath

• JFL