What drug will make me not kill myself when alone and hopeless?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
is there any mood enhancing preferably cheap thing i can take (ofc without looking like a druggie)?

depression killin me and i already train body etc so

I'm forcing myself to smoke weed to lower my cortisol levels
Seems to be working

its called cope.

its called cope.

458.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
is there any mood enhancing preferably cheap thing i can take (ofc without looking like a druggie)?

Visit a psychiatrist, i dont think anyone here will give you any sensible reliable advice.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Visit a psychiatrist, i dont think anyone here will give you any sensible reliable advice.
Yea but psychiatrist is not incel and wont understand

Yea but psychiatrist is not incel and wont understand

Im guessing a licensed pschyiatrist isn't too unfamiliar with sexual frustation and people being treated diffrently based on their looks. If i were you i'd definetly give it a try.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and CupOfCoffee
Im guessing a licensed pschyiatrist isn't too unfamiliar with sexual frustation and people being treated diffrently based on their looks. If i were you i'd definetly give it a try.
This is true.

alcohol is pretty good

Try acid. It makes me feel very blissful and euphoric.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
ritalincel would say vyvanse

Last edited:
don't do drugs boys

Jerk off watching Tori Black or Elsa Jen

drugs are for pussies that can't handle soberness
I just don’t get much pleasure in being sober and living in reality. I think it’s alright if I want to trip out and take a ride to a different place every once in a while..

OP is a troll, LARPs with a new condition each day.
BUT...
If anyone is having these symptoms they should see a psychiatrist, an SSRI is usually prescribed, it works by increasing the levels of the happiness hormone.
If somehow you can't get a doctor for any reason but you can afford to buy drugs online then do your own research, drugs like memantine are safe and can be found bought legally online from chemical research websites. irc.bio had memantine before they closed shutting down. Personal research will guide you, read articles from PubMed instead of tumblr crap or random articles.
Good luck to everyone.
bruhh:lul:.

Antidepressants

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
@Swagwaffle would know

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
just pull urself by ur bootstraps?

OP is a troll, LARPs with a new condition each day.
BUT...
If anyone is having these symptoms they should see a psychiatrist, an SSRI is usually prescribed, it works by increasing the levels of the happiness hormone.
If somehow you can't get a doctor for any reason but you can afford to buy drugs online then do your own research, drugs like memantine are safe and can be found bought legally online from chemical research websites. irc.bio had memantine before they closed shutting down. Personal research will guide you, read articles from PubMed instead of tumblr crap or random articles.
Good luck to everyone.

bruhh:lul:.

Lol ssri can ba dangerous. What are most popular ssri that i can order? I can try illegally but i need to know ssri names and that im not fucking myself up

Ps am not larp you nigger

nothing. drugs and pharmacy to regulate your brain fucks you up and are in almost every case described by some retarded fuck doctor that made his education 50 years ago.

can’t recommend. fucks you up big time.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and mybrainabusesme
I would say weed aswell. Makes you more relaxed and you enjoy whats happening at the moment.

+ it doesnt fuck your body or Brain chemistry.

I mean has somebody ever seen a depressed regualry weed smoker?

I Never liked weed smoking because i find the taste to be disgusting. But recently i smoked through a bong and thats much more enjoyable and i felt really good.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
I would say weed aswell. Makes you more relaxed and you enjoy whats happening at the moment.

+ it doesnt fuck your body or Brain chemistry.

I mean has somebody ever seen a depressed regualry weed smoker?

I Never liked weed smoking because i find the taste to be disgusting. But recently i smoked through a bong and thats much more enjoyable and i felt really good.
I smoked weed for the first time today, and holy fuck I felt like I was floating. I've never experienced such happiness in my life. Weed is a very good cope

I smoked weed for the first time today, and holy fuck I felt like I was floating. I've never experienced such happiness in my life. Weed is a very good cope

you shouldnt try amphetamines and stimulants then, lol

Try kratom (sold in headshops)
Weed kills depression if u don’t like smoking it take edibles ( I take 1 edible st night )
Xans would throw ur depression away but u need to talk to a phschiatrist

Try kratom (sold in headshops)
Weed kills depression if u don’t like smoking it take edibles ( I take 1 edible st night )
Xans would throw ur depression away but u need to talk to a phschiatrist

tbh if female psychiatrists would give out their pussy instead they would help more than they do atm

• +1
tbh if female psychiatrists would give out their pussy instead they would help more than they do atm
if xans don't effect u then u have something wrong with ur organs.

try wellbutrin

• +1
a few for various health problems

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vaptor