What ever happened to nick bateman?

M

maxeverything

Gold
Back when I browsed lookism in like 2015/2016 this guy was all over the forum as an example of a turbo mogger. I still see the gods from those days talked about here (gandy, o pry, lachowski, Barrett was just coming up in those days) but I haven’t seen one mention of nick Bateman. What gives? I just looked at his insta and he has a family but is still mogging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, subhuman incel and Erik-Jón
I just looked at his insta and he has a family but is still mogging
there is no such a thing as mogging. its just made up term by basement dwellers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Idk why people here don’t talk about him more when he is the MM they could relate the most to

8dy1RGu.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
there is no such a thing as mogging. its just made up term by basement dwellers
Stfu cuck, u are just coping cuz u are mogged by the whole population :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and subhuman incel
Cause no striking features no angularity relies on squinting and many believe he frauds with a beard

So he doesn’t excite PSL spergs who get hard over striking features like light blue hunter eyes or flanged zygos giving angular hollow cheeks.

Plus he’s old

But I used to look up to him back in like 2016 and he’s the reason I grew my beard out which I regret since I don’t have as good as beard genentics as him but I didn’t realize that

He’s kinda a meme in PSL “Nick Squintman”

• +1
Reactions: Indagator, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17676 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
But I used to look up to him back in like 2016 and he’s the reason I grew my beard out which I regret since I don’t have as good as beard genentics as him but I didn’t realize that
Heres why you dont want facial hair. Cuz shit genes. It ascend most men. You don’t want to look like a teen at 30yo

Girls love Bateman, mogs all PSL gods in terms of appeal.

He Went to squintvard university to learn how to squint even better :feelshah:

i find him generic and brand. his eye pupils are not symmetrical and has a overall weird nose. But insane hair though