What hgh dosage do I need? (ai as well)

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
My dad allowed me to inject hgh but if only I find the right dosage of it and ai for myself. I’m 15, a bit below 5’9, 62kg. My growth plates are opened (I did an x-ray like about 2 month ago idk)

Attachments

• IMG_1628.jpeg
    IMG_1628.jpeg
    658.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1547.png
    IMG_1547.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Funnyunenjoyer1 and sayi
How do you expect us to know the dosage needed for you retarded faggot

• +1
Reactions: sb23, GunDevilHybrid and hilley
So how am I supposed to know a dosage for myself bro? I got to find out somehow

can you prove to me that hgh isn't cope when you aren't deficient

ask a doctor ❌

ask on .org ✅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xyl, GunDevilHybrid, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
My dad allowed me to inject hgh but if only I find the right dosage of it and ai for myself. I’m 15, a bit below 5’9, 62kg. My growth plates are opened (I did an x-ray like about 2 month ago idk)
thousands of threads for dosages btw. I'm not a doctor and I don't take any responsibility for any harm caused to you from my information BUT start at 2 iu for week 1. Go to 4 week 2. And week 3 take 6ius. If no sides every week increase by 2 ius till you get to 12 ius.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
thousands of threads for dosages btw. I'm not a doctor and I don't take any responsibility for any harm caused to you from my information BUT start at 2 iu for week 1. Go to 4 week 2. And week 3 take 6ius. If no sides every week increase by 2 ius till you get to 12 ius.
What about aromasin or any other Ai dosage or I don’t need it?

4 iu norditropin 12.5 mg aromasin your welcome

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and edgewalker2181
u need an ai and people on here often over-exaggerate the side effects of them. high dosages (25+mg aromasin) are used in so many clinical studies on children normal people and menopausal women with high tolerance. most side effects people report on this site are so often placebo (lol especially when they're on ridiculously low dosages and complain of joint pain)

idrk gh that well but some people on here ( @truecel12 ) recommend much higher dosages than people on here who dont really research and just repeat what they read.

• +1
u need an ai and people on here often over-exaggerate the side effects of them. high dosages (25+mg aromasin) are used in so many clinical studies on children normal people and menopausal women with high tolerance. most side effects people report on this site are so often placebo (lol especially when they're on ridiculously low dosages and complain of joint pain)

idrk gh that well but some people on here ( @truecel12 ) recommend much higher dosages than people on here who dont really research and just repeat what they read.
Is doctors opinion worth it? Or they will try to minimise the so called risk and give you shjt advice ?

5 iu is probably enough

• +1
Reactions: asia and edgewalker2181
5 iu is probably enough
Bro I can’t tell my dad shit like “probably/maybe” he wants me to provide him accurate info of how many iu I should inject. Or at least give me a study or a proof that it fits me

u never ask the question, u just ragebait every single time, not funny buddy

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Whatever fits your budget

Don't insult me while you have your face posted on your here

I have the abilites to fucking ruin your whole life only because you posted your face here

Say sorry now
Fuck you nigga

could you ask a endocronologist? instead of asking it in this forum??:ROFLMAO:

could you ask a endocronologist? instead of asking it in this forum??:ROFLMAO:
Well I will, im just not sure if the endocrinologist will be willing to help and I thought you shouldn’t visit him to know the dosage

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo
Bone age 15
Depents on you start with 3 increase every 2 week 2 iu to 7 if blood sugar okk try 9 ıf not ok do also test for lowering blood sugar

• +1
Bone age 15
Depents on you start with 3 increase every 2 week 2 iu to 7 if blood sugar okk try 9 ıf not ok do also test for lowering blood sugar
My bone age is like 14.3

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
What about aromasin or any other Ai dosage or I don’t need it?
6.25mg aromasin every other day for a week. if no side effects then up it to 6.25mg every day. DO NOT use 25mg every day that is retarded and you'll probably feel suicidal for a week

• +1
Is it pharma or ugl? Doses vary for those 2

• +1
6.25mg aromasin every other day for a week. if no side effects then up it to 6.25mg every day. DO NOT use 25mg every day that is retarded and you'll probably feel suicidal for a week
Is there a better AI?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
15? Yeah bro you just wasted ur money

Idk but hgh is nordotropin or smth like this and I don’t have gh yet
Norditropin is a brand which is pharmaceutical grade. Underground HGH can be very different. Are you getting it from a doctor?

You didn't waste your money you're 15 it's very likely not closed
I did an x-ray growth plates are not closed

• +1
Reactions: Dave1
yea 12ius is fucking crazy
its like you want to become an ogre

Norditropin is a brand which is pharmaceutical grade. Underground HGH can be very different. Are you getting it from a doctor?
It’s Greek from a pharmacy I think but im from Russia and idk where my dad ordered it . Company is simpleXx

For UGL. Similar doses were used in studies.
I found a website of this gh it says that it’s used for children and adults

lol and that's one of the reasons their stomachs are fucking huge
retarded uneducated grey.
12iu is a high dosage but its still on the upper end of normal (0.36mg/kg/week)
i ran 8ius at 77kg bw

also you realise that bubblegut is temporary, you fucking retard. one google search away from not being confidently retarded.