what I "learned" from taking shrooms.

D

Deleted member 16970

Married 💑
truly a great experience. everyone should do it at least once.

had an ego death, primarily because of my superiority complex. i look down on "slutty" girls too much but then i realized something:

1. we love our mothers
2. girls love their fathers

doesn't matter if what kind of mother you have; abscent, present, mean, kind, whatever. The truth is, you love her, and you have no choice in that because she created you and she is the first female you learned to love.

not only this, but you love her so much, you want to make more of her in the world. So you look for qualities in girls that are like your mothers. And you become the man a girl like your mother can love.

Next, girls love their fathers. Some fathers are simps, some are strict, some are kind, mean abscent, present. but they love them because its what they first learned to love. Girls who restrict themselves do it because they are looking for someone like their father, girls who party and jump cock to cock do it because they love their father (and their father is a d-bag).

Not only do we love our mothers and fathers, but we want more of them to exist. so we actively seek out people who are like them to breed them.

this is why if ur from a specific type of family, you are incompatible with a girl from a different type (abscent father). and why she loves d-bags, and sleeps around :p

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 16453, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Have you ever done DMT?
joe-rogan.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

had an ego death, primarily because of my superiority complex. i look down on "slutty" girls too much but then i realized something:

1. we love our mothers

doesn't matter if what kind of mother you have; abscent, present, mean, kind, whatever. The truth is, you love her, and you have no choice in that because she created you and she is the first female you learned to love.

not only this, but you love her so much, you want to make more of her in the world. So you look for qualities in girls that are like your mothers. And you become the man a girl like your mother can love.

Next, girls love their fathers. Some fathers are simps, some are strict, some are kind, mean abscent, present. but they love them because its what they first learned to love. Girls who restrict themselves do it because they are looking for someone like their father, girls who party and jump cock to cock do it because they love their father (and their father is a d-bag).

Not only do we love our mothers and fathers, but we want more of them to exist. so we actively seek out people who are like them to breed them.

this is why if ur from a specific type of family, you are incompatible with a girl from a different type (abscent father). and why she loves d-bags, and sleeps around :p
Have you ever done DMT?
joe-rogan.gif
This is what I learned from shrooms and LSD: Get bread any way possible or die trying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Deleted member, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
coke and heroin are the only thing that works for my fucked up brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16970
doesn't matter if what kind of mother you have; abscent, present, mean, kind, whatever. The truth is, you love her
i dont. i despise mine for giving me subhuman genetics. i hope she dies or died before i was born

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 16970

1. we love our mothers

Based shrooms bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
i dont. i despise mine for giving me subhuman genetics. i hope she dies or died before i was born
u should take shrroms bro. i used to hate my dad for similar reasons, then i looked in the miror and realized I am 50% of him and I am not a bad person.

look at ur face, or whatever, you are 50% her, she lived a life that you can relate to, and only u can understand because her genes made you.

shrroms do make u super empathetic tho. It works in my favor because i typically have 0 empathy (thanks to my dad). :p

Last edited:
u should take shrroms bro. i used to hate my dad for similar reasons, then i looked in the miror and realized I am 50% of him and I am not a bad person.

look at ur face, or whatever, you are 50% her, she lived a life that you can relate to, and only u can understand because her genes made you.

shrroms do make u super empathetic tho. It works in my favor because i typically have 0 empathy (thanks to my dad). :p
nah man. cos i wouldnt do that to my son, pass on my bad genes. im surrogatemothermxaxing with stacey egg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
nah man. cos i wouldnt do that to my son, pass on my bad genes. im surrogatemothermxaxing with stacey egg
"your mother was an egg son" a worthless bottle i had to piss my semen in.
dont do this man :p, she may be horrible, but u will find worse and u will fall for them just the same

"your mother was an egg son" a worthless bottle i had to piss my semen in.
dont do this man :p, she may be horrible, but u will find worse and u will fall for them just the same
not having a mom and being chad > being a subhuman with a mom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 16970
Ye my son is getting dosed with a heavy pubertymax protocol, he won't be like me :ogre: