Gold
I gained a few pounds recently, I hope it was muscle:

image.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you look so fat yet skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147, MentalCel and 3 others
Getting lower bodyfat would definitely improve facial aesthetics. That being said, you should bulk up before you try to drop body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Continue gymcelling

• +1
you look so fat yet skinny

It's weird, I can see my ribs (and they're more obvious in better lighting) but I still look chubby

• +1
good bodybuilding genetics tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
Bulk then cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
My hips are wide as fuck, actually. I suppose you mean shoulder to waist ratio?

No they aren't
And no, I mean hip to clavicle ratio specifically, because that's what females care about the most

• +1
Getting lower bodyfat would definitely improve facial aesthetics. That being said, you should bulk up before you try to drop body fat.
Fuck dropping fat. He should focus on gaining lean mass. Find out how many calories you need per day, add 400-600 to that, and don't go above it. Look for strength gains without major weight gains. That's a sign you're adding lean mass.

The solution to skinnyfat isn't to lose fat. It's to gain lean mass. Think about it, if you add 20 pounds of lean mass, with very little fat, the amount of fat to muscle will still be lower, and your bodyfat lower as a result. But you can only do that by eating clean and having a strict surplus no higher than 500 calories.

• +1
Fuck dropping fat. He should focus on gaining lean mass. Find out how many calories you need per day, add 400-600 to that, and don't go above it. Look for strength gains without major weight gains. That's a sign you're adding lean mass.

The solution to skinnyfat isn't to lose fat. It's to gain lean mass. Think about it, if you add 20 pounds of lean mass, with very little fat, the amount of fat to muscle will still be lower, and your bodyfat lower as a result. But you can only do that by eating clean and having a strict surplus no higher than 500 calories.
Yeah that's why I said to bulk up first. Strength gains without major weight gains do not necessarily mean you're gaining lean mass, muscle size != strength.

• +1
Gain 30lbs of muscle

• +1
You don't have the V-Shape, it is over.

• +1