What i noticed about going to the gym after 7 months

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I've been Gymcelling for 7 months straight now.. borderline obsession lol
I've gained 9kg of weight no word of a lie.. But that is newbie gains from my body being an absolute twig and some of it is fat.
I don't really have a program, i just do a full body routine 4/5 days a week..
Sometimes on my off day I'll do light weights high rep session and go swimming.

What i noticed so far :

Young women are essentially attention whores - They wear makeup, especially eye makeup and mascara even when training...
They like to wear tight yoga pants or yoga shorts...
They are OBSESSED with the hip thrust movement.. I've seen girls come in.. do a few sets of hip thrust, then 10 minutes on the step machine then go home.

Young men are stupid faggots, they don't care too much about training, 80% of the time their heads are buried in their phones texting or whatever.. In the UK they all seem to have the same stupid fade haircut.. its short round the edges and longer on top with a stupid fringe pointing out in front.
They're all skinny with no muscle.

The older guys 30+ are the ones i've seen who are serious into training.. loads of bulky guys, fit looking, guys at my level

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 18890 and 12 others
Why don't you slap some asses in the gym yakhi 😹😹🤙🤙🍑🍑??

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, It'snotover, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
It is funny how younger women love those hip thrusts. And squats to a lesser extent. I used to do Hip Thrusters once in a while but stopped because the equipment was always occupied, and I didn't want to standout as the guy doing a girl exercise.

Not much female attention whoring at the gyms I go to in the US. I wish there were more tbh, I like looking at females in yoga pants.

Most guys over 30 that have good gains are on some PEDs. Probably 75% of men in their 20s just don't have the hormone levels to achieve good gains natty. Every gym has a few low IQ fat fucks that do no cardio but can push a ton of weight and are 25+% BF and look like this...
iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058
I've gained 9kg of weight no word of a lie.. But that is newbie gains from my body being an absolute twig and some of it is fat.

What i noticed so far :

Young women are essentially attention whores - They wear makeup, especially eye makeup and mascara even when training...
They are OBSESSED with the hip thrust movement.. I've seen girls come in.. do a few sets of hip thrust, then 10 minutes on the step machine then go home.

Young men are stupid faggots, they don't care too much about training, 80% of the time their heads are buried in their phones texting or whatever.. In the UK they all seem to have the same stupid fade haircut.. its short round the edges and longer on top with a stupid fringe pointing out in front.

The older guys 30+ are the ones i've seen who are serious into training.. loads of bulky guys, fit looking, guys at my level
young men? im 22 and i still daydream and do childish stuff like a fucking teenager, obviously when alone :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058 and Deleted member 15164
If you have the energy to do full body 5 times a week, you're either on heavy duty drugs or you're in there bullshitting

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It is funny how younger women love those hip thrusts. And squats to a lesser extent. I used to do Hip Thrusters once in a while but stopped because the equipment was always occupied, and I didn't want to standout as the guy doing a girl exercise.

Not much female attention whoring at the gyms I go to in the US. I wish there were more tbh, I like looking at females in yoga pants.

Most guys over 30 that have good gains are on some PEDs. Probably 75% of men in their 20s just don't have the hormone levels to achieve good gains natty. Every gym has a few low IQ fat fucks that do no cardio but can push a ton of weight and are 25+% BF and look like this...
iu
well where I'm from in USA there is a lot of them JFL

Like they exaggerate their exercises and then they leave the gym

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-21.gif

In my head i call this the attention whore station / exercise..

Overweight women who come in just use the cardio machines for obvious reasons, but the girls already in decent / slim shape go straight for thier hip thursts..

It only works the glutes (ass).. they want a bigger bubble butt to be even more attractive to men. Squats are also favoured by some women, but they're not on the same level as hip thurst. Squats work the hamstrings as well which takes away from the pronunciation of the ass.

nice

What i noticed so far :

how old are you mr norwood?