What I really want

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I want a chubby latina girl like this with big tits, a big ass and nice wide latina hips. I would fuck her so hard every single day and lick her entire body.

IMG 20190609 001804

I NEED A GIRL LIKE THIS SO BAD... I just wanna spread my white seed in a wonderful latina girl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IWantToMax and 5 others
Latinas age like shit. They all inevitably end up looking like a fridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, SikKunt and Deleted member 470
Wtf is that, she is bang average.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846, SikKunt and 2 others
Seems like a boy with long hair JFL
Disgustsme/10

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt, IWantToMax, Zygos4Life and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Alexanderr, SikKunt and 3 others
Alot of us would be lucky to get an "average" girlfriend
She's a bit masculine looking but I find masculine looking girls more attractive cause I'm a low prenatal T cuck I can send pics to confirm 64766

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Alot of us would be lucky to get an "average" girlfriend

Idk man, Not everyone on here is bad looking. My purpose for joining here was not female related, Attracting females is not a issue for me but imo they slow down my goals and targets i wanna reach it wouldnt help me for example, And females are annoying as fuck... i know this second hand.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
I want to have anal with her...

What I really want

All women to be enslaved

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SikKunt, Ferrari worthy and 1 other person
slavic dark haired beauty or death, black,latinas,gooks are all the same (disgusting)
JFL at the pic of a girl

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and androidcel
slavic dark haired beauty or death, black,latinas,gooks are all the same (disgusting)
JFL at the pic of a girl
I fully agree.
Ethnic foids do not arouse me whatsoever.

Yuck. Lima or death.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
JFL at the pic of a girl
Aye man I guess we all have our preferences right

Aye man I guess we all have our preferences right
Well I also like them thick but the color of latinas hmmm. I saw some ppl from spain and the girls there were average at best, small, dark skin. I dont have anything against race but I dont find them sexually atractive

Seems like a boy with long hair JFL
Disgustsme/10
Looks like a necbeard with long hair without the neckbeard tbh.

Well I also like them thick but the color of latinas hmmm. I saw some ppl from spain and the girls there were average at best, small, dark skin. I dont have anything against race but I dont find them sexually atractive
That's what I love about latins, their tan. Where were the girls from btw? I was once in Malaga (Southern spain) and they were hot as fuck

That's what I love about latins, their tan. Where were the girls from btw? I was once in Malaga (Southern spain) and they were hot as fuck
Spain thats all I know, they were almost like curries, I like some tan but not as much, preferably on dark haired women, they just have better skin

I want a chubby latina girl like this with big tits, a big ass and nice wide latina hips. I would fuck her so hard every single day and lick her entire body.

View attachment 64759

I NEED A GIRL LIKE THIS SO BAD... I just wanna spread my white seed in a wonderful latina girl
She looks ugly as shit lmaooo

Bro you can have better latinas ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
move to Mexico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs and rockndogs

View attachment 64759

Gudru bro..

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
oh god

• +1
Low standards I see