What if it is really just personality?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Obviously looks plays a part, but personality must be a huge factor. Think about it, why does this place attract a lot of alt-right retards? Alt-right people are hated by society/have bad personalities, so is it really a surprise that this place (a place where people struggle to get laid) attracts people with bad personalities or are shy/bullied?

Edit1:- Inb4 someone brings up meeks or some shit. Those guys literally are charismatic/have status, and thus are percieved as cool because of how they carry themselves. Totally different to you guys

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Edgar and Boldandbeautiful
Does the blackpill scare you sweetie?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein, Deleted member 16530, Entschuldigung and 3 others
50% looks, 50% personality. A lot of normies are here struggling, and trying to become chad... they should really be NTmaxxing instead

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast, koalendo, Lux and 2 others
Thing is you need time to show her your personality, if she disqualifies you immediately based on your longface...you could be jim carey and it wouldn't mattet

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Obviously looks plays a part, but personality must be a huge factor. Think about it, why does this place attract a lot of alt-right retards? Alt-right people are hated by society/have bad personalities, so is it really a surprise that this place (a place where people struggle to get laid) attracts people with bad personalities or are shy/bullied?
Im not alt right.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16530 and FailedNormieManlet
Personality for LTRs

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Lux
50% looks, 50% personality. A lot of normies are here struggling, and trying to become chad... they should really be NTmaxxing instead
Taming brain cells is harder than improving looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, FailedNormieManlet and Edgar
I think it's not a coincidence that people with bad personalities are here. Why are there no leftists?
People who spend alot of time online generally fall into political extremes

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Edgar
Thing is you need time to show her your personality, if she disqualifies you immediately based on your longface...you could be jim carey and it wouldn't mattet
again looks threshold for most women aren't that high, you just need to be presentable. Things like tinder are for hookups and shit, so ofc standards are inflated.
People who spend alot of time online generally fall into political extremes
yeah but why don't we see those on the left here? We only see right wingers. It's no coincidence, it's not like leftists are any better looking. Yet you never hear about them struggling as much as us

You personality is shaped by your looks, if you're ugly you'll be ignored, rejected by people, your social skills won't develop properly, you will spend your time with nerdy hobbies like reading, playing video games, etc., hang out with similar outcasts with poor social skills, etc...

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Personality is just how you talk, listen, have a good sense of humor and handle yourself in social settings tbh, if you can do this then you can have a good personality. The main attraction is your looks.

If it was personality 99% of people IRL would be in big trouble

I just came home from a blood checkup it’s 10 am here right now man
I shit you not just saw something that made me think it’s all looks no joke it was 9:30 am

Also most of us are not alt right probably more than half the site isn’t even white
Good amount of white users don’t hate everybody else anyway including me.Don’t look at bunch of racebaiters here

I’m a very wholesome guy :feelsokman:

You personality is shaped by your looks,
No more words needed

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and FailedNormieManlet