What if we were meant to be alone?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I have been thinking about this for a while, and I suspect that many of you would agree with some of it, especially those of you who believe in God and "higher powers".

What I realized is that instead of trying so hard to get a girl or please people or make a lot of money and force something to happen maybe it's best to let go and allow whatever was meant to happen, happen.

Now that I look back on my life in the past few years and how I was constantly trying to force something to happen, and when it didn't, which was almost always, it made me angry, anxious and depressed. All which came from my lack of faith and belief in my destiny.

I had so many opportunities with girls (and other things), and I have tried more than all of my friends and acquaintances, but some things (including girls) I was just unable to get. They simply didn't happen and always for some stupid reason. Made me wonder why.

Being decent looking and not short, healthy, able to provide for myself and with a sense of humour was not enough to attract anyone in my life.

I'm not saying that we were meant to be alone forever, what I am saying is that if we just take it day by day and live in the present, work and do whatever is good for us and others, maybe one day that certain opportunity will present itself and you would just get along right off the bat as if was meant to be.

Your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, TUSSELEIF, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
let go and allow whatever was meant to happen, happen
This. I almost never study for my exams and pass.
I apply this to everything in my life, I just let things happen

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
yeah i see wym

But in life sometimes there is acute stress or moments of a lifetime where you must act or you lose out forever

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
yeah i see wym

But in life sometimes there is acute stress or moments of a lifetime where you must act or you lose out forever
Right that's what it means to live in the present. I'm not saying you shouldn't do anything, I'm saying there's no point in trying to force something or worry about tomorrow because it's out of your control

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
This. I almost never study for my exams and pass.
I apply this to everything in my life, I just let things happen
I don't know if there's sarcasm in there or not, but what I mean is that you deal with problems that are in front of you, and not worry about yesterday or tomorrow because they don't exist and you can't control what happens anyway. Some immigrant could blow up your school anyway and you won't pass or a truck could run you over etc

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
you're describing the Law of Attraction

I don't know if there's sarcasm in there or not, but what I mean is that you deal with problems that are in front of you, and not worry about yesterday or tomorrow because they don't exist and you can't control what happens anyway. Some immigrant could blow up your school anyway and you won't pass or a truck could run you over etc
No sarcasm here this is literally me

I have been thinking about this for a while, and I suspect that many of you would agree with some of it, especially those of you who believe in God and "higher powers".

What I realized is that instead of trying so hard to get a girl or please people or make a lot of money and force something to happen maybe it's best to let go and allow whatever was meant to happen, happen.

Now that I look back on my life in the past few years and how I was constantly trying to force something to happen, and when it didn't, which was almost always, it made me angry, anxious and depressed. All which came from my lack of faith and belief in my destiny.

I had so many opportunities with girls (and other things), and I have tried more than all of my friends and acquaintances, but some things (including girls) I was just unable to get. They simply didn't happen and always for some stupid reason. Made me wonder why.

Being decent looking and not short, healthy, able to provide for myself and with a sense of humour was not enough to attract anyone in my life.

I'm not saying that we were meant to be alone forever, what I am saying is that if we just take it day by day and live in the present, work and do whatever is good for us and others, maybe one day that certain opportunity will present itself and you would just get along right off the bat as if was meant to be.

Your thoughts?
I didn't take advantage of situations because i didn't want to not because i couldn't or any other reason, I could have dated a girl who was simping for me and had sex with her but i chose not to because i believe in my faith and if i have sex before i get married i don't deserve a woman who is a virgin. I'm not like the rest of the guys on this site who only care about "slaying" and partying and fucking random girls all the time. It's a sad lonely life with no real benefits just thinking you are a chad or slaying has no benefit to your life except giving you sex

Normies party and slay and enjoy life while I rot in the attic, that’s just how it is. I’m not supposed to enjoy life and whenever I try to get a girl it feels like cheating on nature cuz I’m not supposed to

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 14957 and aBetterMii
Did you watch too much fight club?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I was given that chance. And I ruined it. It’s Gods way of destroying me further.

I was given that chance. And I ruined it. It’s Gods way of destroying me further.
You can't be angry at God. It's like your cat being angry because you fed it cat food instead of a 300 dollar steak. It's absurd. God just does whatever he wants and he says that you should be grateful, and you should because the alternative is worse.

why would anything mean to be anything?

No. Never give up control

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No. Never give up control
You have no control. You could fall down the stairs tomorrow and die or a nigger could rob you at gunpoint and then rape you and chop you up.
You have no control over your life. You can try to do things, but only what was meant to be is going to happen.

You have no control. You could fall down the stairs tomorrow and die or a nigger could rob you at gunpoint and then rape you and chop you up.
You have no control over your life. You can try to do things, but only what was meant to be is going to happen.
that's retarded. You can influence what happens to you to a very appreciable degree.

• +1
that's retarded. You can influence what happens to you to a very appreciable degree.
It's retarded if you're a cucked atheist, but if you have a little bit of faith then you should know that God already knows what was and what will be. You have no control, you just want to think like you have control so you can feed your fragile ego.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
It's retarded if you're a cucked atheist, but if you have a little bit of faith then you should know that God already knows what was and what will be. You have no control, you just want to think like you have control so you can feed your fragile ego.
god never was never will be

• +1
I believe in higher powers but the media and technology has fucked up western women this is why you and many feel like this

In phillipines, a natural society for you, you would have 10 girls after you there would be no, 'mythic law'