What I'm Doing ...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So I got a 2TB hard drive for practice. You feels me? It will not be used for private data but for Linux practice. You see where I'm going with this? I expect to fuck that shit up! Then reinstall the distro. Fuck it up again! Reinstall again. And so on. But as I get that shit right, I will back up with a secured encrypted flash drive. However. I'll expect to fuck that shit up too! Thus back that shit up again!

My first mission: Master the firewall. Master the VPN. Master the router. Master security.

When I'm confident my shit's packed, then I'll wipe that entire hard drive and encrypt it with three layers of security but only used for backup. I'll get another hard drive but double the TB. Also, the graphics card I'm using is also for practice. I expect to fuck that shit up too! I have a much sweeter adapter waiting to be opened.

My second mission: <ERROR: MISSION UNKNOWN: MISSION OVERRIDE: ERROR: MISSION IS MISSING IDEAS: ERROR: HE HAS NO SECOND MISSION!> Ugh, right? The fuck is that about? Smh.

Damn thanks for the update bro I really wanted to know what u were up to

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Damn thanks for the update bro I really wanted to know what u were up to
Italian Reaction GIF by makinghistory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399