What is 6.5 inches exactly?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
6.5-7" what kind of dick is that? On a 6'3 body does it look proportional? Is that considered big?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
its considered big statistically. But because almost everyone lies everyone thinks 8+ is very large when 7.3+ is considered "very big"

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10524 and 12 others
its considered big statistically. But because almost everyone lies everyone thinks 8+ is very large when 7.3+ is considered "very big"
I think that true 7" is like 3 out of 100

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MilfLover69, Be_ConfidentBro and OOGABOOGA
Slightly above average

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, TheEndHasNoEnd, mazzi and 3 others
Slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69, animo123, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
well penetration doesn't lie so if she had 10 guys you're practically bigger than all of them

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Average dick size depends on country
Asians have smaller dicks, it's well known

But in some countries (like Italy), average dick is 6.2 inches so 6.5 is slightly above average

20210319 030924

@hairyballscel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro and onfiresems
bro stop with theses statistcs cope the "is it big"

you know if you're big or if you're small, don't try to cope by looking for comfort in .org and asking stupid questions
in between = 6 inches
small = < 6
big = 7 >

and most people here lie about height + dick size with the "muh 7 is average" they're not 7, they're 6.5 at best

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
bro stop with theses statistcs cope the "is it big"

you know if you're big or if you're small, don't try to cope by looking for comfort in .org and asking stupid questions
in between = 6 inches
small = < 6
big = 7 >

and most people here lie about height + dick size with the "muh 7 is average" they're not 7, they're 6.5 at best
the equivalent of 5.5 dick is 5'8 height, which is good if you have everything else (face, frame, muscles, hair, skin), so under 6 isn't small, it's average. Under 5.5 is small.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
the equivalent of 5.5 dick is 5'8 height, which is good if you have everything else (face, frame, muscles, hair, skin), so under 6 isn't small, it's average. Under 5.5 is small.
true

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and .*my*.
  • JFL

But in some countries (like Italy), average dick is 6.2 inches so 6.5 is slightly above average

View attachment 1174359

@hairyballscel
this is cope sadly. Its self reported

at least in the west. Go to congo sure its average
I think there's only 3 or 4 countries that have a size close to that as an average, and they are low population

at least in the west. Go to congo sure its average
BBC coper here ⬆️
White european men have similar size of africans
So if it's average in Africa, in Southern Europe is slightly above average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Depends on girth

• +1

View attachment 1174359

@hairyballscel
i promise you this is complete bullshit, this is probably some self report cope

how many of those guys are asian, this is important
i don't know, this isnt using the global average

i set the data set to western average so the sample will mostly be adult whites

Title says 6.5 not 7
And also that tool is utter cope

theres nothing cope, it's literally a compilation of many well desigined peer reviewed studies

nothing self reported which is completely trash data

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Racky
6.5" is above average

Massive cope if you think 7” is 3/100

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10524
Massive cope if you think 7” is 3/100
amongst white high t slayers ur right its more like 15-30/100 but worldwide it holds true

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

View attachment 1174359

@hairyballscel
this is debunked its just self reports

• +1
Title says 6.5 not 7
And also that tool is utter cope

View attachment 1174359

@hairyballscel
> Says tool, which is based on the results of scientific studies, is utter cope

> Posts a bunch of made up data immediately afterwards

state of this forum :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, APJ, .👽. and 1 other person
> Says tool, which is based on the results of scientific studies, is utter cope

> Posts a bunch of made up data immediately afterwards

state of this forum :lul:
Ok keep coping, thinking that average european dick is 5 inches :ROFLMAO:
And thinking that only blacks have big dicks :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
depends if it is measured bonepressed or non bone pressed. if NBP its pretty good.:y'all:

Ok keep coping, thinking that average european dick is 5 inches :ROFLMAO:
And thinking that only blacks have big dicks :soy:
I don't
And I don't

Just from three posts in this thread it's obvious that your IQ is below room temperature

View attachment 1174359

@hairyballscel
Why do these motherfuckers from South America have such large cocks :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Will never forget when my past oneitis from 2 years ago told me about getting dicked down by some favela rat with an 8x6 when she went to her home country.

"Like it was soooo BIG, when I saw him get a boner in his shorts I couldn't resist the urge to see it and have sex with him youuu knooows. It was sooo LONG and GOD was it THICK, I couldn't even close my hand around it..." Bitch was getting wet just by telling the story, keep in mind she was virgin before that as well.

The dickpill is the most brutal of them all.

Purple 3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: animo123, volcelfatcel and gamma
Why do these motherfuckers from South America have such large cocks :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Will never forget when my past oneitis from 2 years ago told me about getting dicked down by some favela rat with an 8x6 when she went to her home country.
latin american studies are self reported, the average size in my country is massively overblown, they are on par with the 5.5 worldwide for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

"Like it was soooo BIG, when I saw him get a boner in his shorts I couldn't resist the urge to see it and have sex with him youuu knooows. It was sooo LONG and GOD was it THICK, I couldn't even close my hand around it..." Bitch was getting wet just by telling the story, keep in mind she was virgin before that as well.

View attachment 1175565
@RAITEIII

Will never forget when my past oneitis from 2 years ago told me about getting dicked down by some favela rat with an 8x6 when she went to her home country
Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro and volcelfatcel

View attachment 1175565
big dick is a good bonus but once you are in SD i feel like it just becomes less of a focus to women. Rather be 6'2 chad face with 5 incher than be 5'7 south indian incel with 9 inches. That's just how i see the dickpill, facepill and heightpill are far more brutal imo.

• +1
big dick is a good bonus but once you are in SD i feel like it just becomes less of a focus to women. Rather be 6'2 chad face with 5 incher than be 5'7 south indian incel with 9 inches. That's just how i see the dickpill, facepill and heightpill are far more brutal imo.
Now see I do agree with you, if I had to chose between looking like myself and remaining with my dick or being that favela rat with an 8x6, I would always chose to remain myself. Honestly it's just brutal to me that women are such fucking whores that they would fuck even some ugly, short rat just because he's packing dick.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
Now see I do agree with you, if I had to chose between looking like myself and remaining with my dick or being that favela rat with an 8x6, I would always chose to remain myself. Honestly it's just brutal to me that women are such fucking whores that they would fuck even some ugly, short rat just because he's packing dick.
They'd fuck chad even if he had a small dick opposite applies as well. Chad will cause stronger orgasms since face and frame matter the most for a female orgasming actually, alot of it is mental for them. They orgasm as well as an evolutionary purpose when they get fucked by chad because he has good genes and to signal that they orgasm.

That's really the bottomline, her fucking a favela rat just reveals you to their inner whores. They go to college for that reason, they want to be dicked down by anyone anywhere.

• +1
Brazilians aren't ugly though
Maybe the rats from favela are ugly

But I've heard a lot of italian girls dreaming about cuban and brazilian men :feelswah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403 and Be_ConfidentBro
Brazilians aren't ugly though
Maybe the rats from favela are ugly

But I've heard a lot of italian girls dreaming about cuban and brazilian men :feelswah:
Brazilian men aren't ugly, the guy she fucked was ugly.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
italian girls dreaming about cuban and brazilian men :feelswah:
Latino men are short as fuck but they're extremely low inhib and dark triad. They magnetize bitches here by treating them like dogs ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Gazzamogga, gamma and 1 other person