What is an IOI

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
I see people talk about IOI’s all the time on here bury many don’t know what they really are.

I will give you examples of IOI that my 5”11 chadlite brother gets.

1. Girls calling him hot while he works at his mc Donald’s job. (Andrew tate copers on suicide watch btw)
2. Girls saying “ooo hello” as they pass him by while he sits outside during his breaks
3. He simply walks up in his mc Donald’s wagie outfit to a HTB she gives him her number and then she gets obsessed with him (he complains to me about her being annoying bc she constantly trying to meet with him etc)

4. Constant positive feedback from all customers that he interacts with they even buy him food randomly sometimes.

So take note. These are IOI if girls look at you that does not equal IOI. Ioi means she actively makes her attraction to you clear. Girls do this for guys that are at a certain looks threshhold.

Btw also take away from this thread that face > everything else. He has an average skull size, incel arms and upper body like me, he is 5”11. He didn’t even have good facial growth. He just has a gifted facial aesthetic genetics. If he fixes his mouthbreather face which I’m helping him with he will be a PSL god no doubt. Face> everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Garbage autistic thread

This is beyond IOI

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 29167, bloomercel and 1 other person

What is an IOI ? great question​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
sex is the only IOI. i had a girl hug me and it meant NOTHING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Toth's thot, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
only valid IOI is krempi

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
How is this beyond ioi?
Ioi is only an "indicator". Meaning it could go either way, but does still positively indicate interest

Examples 1&3 in your thread are basicly straight up fuck proposals and not mere indications of possible interest.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and mvp2v1
Ioi is only an "indicator". Meaning it could go either way, but does still positively indicate interest

Examples 1&3 in your thread are basicly straight up fuck proposals and not mere indications of possible interest.
Oh indicators of interest. That’s what it stands for. Then yes I mostly agree although I think there are different strength levels of interest indicators. Basically what we have here is that my bro gets very strong interest indicators implying his looks are top tier.

He is an extremely dimorphism pretty boy btw. Like really strong thick bones with large forward grown jaws (althow quite down grown) dimorphism is really underrated on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, DarkLoner94 and Bitchwhipper2
Oh indicators of interest. That’s what it stands for. Then yes I mostly agree although I think there are different strength levels of interest indicators. Basically what we have here is that my bro gets very strong interest indicators implying his looks are top tier.

He is an extremely dimorphism pretty boy btw. Like really strong thick bones with large forward grown jaws (althow quite down grown) dimorphism is really underrated on here
He has top tier eye area. It’s his best feature that + nose and harmony.

If girls his age are telling him he's gl out of nowhere, then he's more than chadlite. Or you live in some third world country.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 29167 and Nick.Harte
If girls his age are telling him he's gl out of nowhere, then he's more than chadlite. Or you live in some third world country.
In a wealthy area near DC (the capital us)

The one person who has rated him said he was HTN which was perhaps because of bad pic. He is not a chad overall. More like a high HTN. Face wise he is chadlite for sure. Not to mention that the woman who have said these things were MTB and one HTB. Online he is talking to plenty Stacy lites though.

What is an IOI ? great question​

3496234 05CBC675 D662 43FD 8838 6A8BCDE97F20

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Nick.Harte
In a wealthy area near DC (the capital us)

The one person who has rated him said he was HTN which was perhaps because of bad pic. He is not a chad overall. More like a high HTN. Face wise he is chadlite for sure. Not to mention that the woman who have said these things were MTB and one HTB. Online he is talking to plenty Stacy lites though.
That kind of validation is chad-only unless he's like nichemaxxed or something

p in v is the only real ioi, anything else is cope

I see people talk about IOI’s all the time on here bury many don’t know what they really are.

I will give you examples of IOI that my 5”11 chadlite brother gets.

1. Girls calling him hot while he works at his mc Donald’s job. (Andrew tate copers on suicide watch btw)
2. Girls saying “ooo hello” as they pass him by while he sits outside during his breaks
3. He simply walks up in his mc Donald’s wagie outfit to a HTB she gives him her number and then she gets obsessed with him (he complains to me about her being annoying bc she constantly trying to meet with him etc)

4. Constant positive feedback from all customers that he interacts with they even buy him food randomly sometimes.

So take note. These are IOI if girls look at you that does not equal IOI. Ioi means she actively makes her attraction to you clear. Girls do this for guys that are at a certain looks threshhold.

Btw also take away from this thread that face > everything else. He has an average skull size, incel arms and upper body like me, he is 5”11. He didn’t even have good facial growth. He just has a gifted facial aesthetic genetics. If he fixes his mouthbreather face which I’m helping him with he will be a PSL god no doubt. Face> everything
If a girl says “how are you?” That’s an ioi

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 29167
this is more than IOIs. girls coming up to you and wanting to talk/help you is an example of a very clear IOI, but saying he's hot and buying him food??? thats just them asking him to fuck basically

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, mvp2v1, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
this is more than IOIs. girls coming up to you and wanting to talk/help you is an example of a very clear IOI, but saying he's hot and buying him food??? thats just them asking him to fuck basically
Exactly.

IOI's are more descreet, it's about stuff like eye contact, a smile, starting a conversation, wanting attention, being unnecessarily kind etc

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 29167
It's delusion.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I'd go ER on him if I were you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MYLIFE and mvp2v1
anything less than sex on the spot is still an ioi

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 29167
anything less than sex on the spot is still an ioi
yeah but saying that shit like coming up to u or holding prolonged eye contact isn't an IOI is just cap