What is it about white men that asian women like? How to looksmax to appeal to asian women

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I am pale blonde blue eyes

I want to date asian girls, dark skin asians like filipinas, east asian pale fashionmaxxed asains like japanese

I personally think Im really fucking ugly but like 100x better with a deep dark tan. and im considering dying hair brown. As this fits my beauty standard.

But girls over there seem to prefer pale skin, their beauty standard is to be as pale as fuck, they definitely like coloured eyes

So I'm not sure whether I should still tan and dye hair dark?

What is it about white guys do asian girls like? Is it our height, dick size, hair colour, skin colour, eye colour, facial features?

Or is it just our height, eye colour, pointy facial features?

Basically should I dye my hair brown and tan? or stay pale and dirty blonde - for maxx appeal to asian women (filipinas, japanese)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, MewMaxxing, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
>money
>media brainwashing
>green card
>culture that encourages their foids to do that while Arabs and South Asians mate guard hard:forcedsmile:

Also quit your humble bragging retard you're above average looking:feelskek:

still should dye your hair and eyebrowns black or really dark brown tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, 11gaijin and 1 other person
>money
>media brainwashing
>green card
yes for filipinas but im talking even japanese girls for example, about the attraction not that factor

see how little asian women like their own men below, and prefer white and black men

nah bro with no tan or anything im ltn but anyways that isnt the point of the thread

so the only failo is the hair colour? not the skin colour too? should i dye and tan? or just tan? or just dye?

just promise you will bring her to US, high appeal

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and 11gaijin
bigger dick, greater height, better skin, more facial projection. Asian men are epitome of subhuman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Fgsfds, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
just promise you will bring her to US, high appeal
lol but im talking about the attraction part :/ and japanese foids not poor third world mudhut residents

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and currylightskin
so i should dye hair and get a tan?
bigger dick, greater height, better skin, more facial projection. Asian men are epitome of subhuman
as this is the only thing they like?^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
Whitu chadu onry in 2022.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 17291, closedplatecel and 1 other person
from what I've heard jbw doesn't really work in places like japan since they are more westernised

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
from what I've heard jbw doesn't really work in places like japan since they are more westernised

yes its not as powerful, but it still helps.

Race > height > face

Avg white race mogs, height mogs, face mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Stopping@Nothing19
>money
>green card
The problem with this explanation is that
1. 2nd gen Asian girls (girls born in the West whose parents are from Asia)
2. Asian girls from rich Asian countries like Singapore and Japan

like white guys but don't need a green card or money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Corleone, gamma and 1 other person
It seems like "Just Be Caucasian" is working as well

I mean I am not even white (brown eyes, dark brown hair) and asians are still drooling over me lol

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
You can get Japanese girls if you are good-looking. The difference is that in countries like Japan, Singapore, and South Korea girls don't have such a need to get white men because those countries are developed and affluent countries - in many things (like safety) they are better than most Western countries. But girls from those countries like GL men just like any other countries.

This is why Thailand and the Philippines are easy. Because those are poor countries and girls want to use marriage as a way to immigrate. The same applies to Russia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
It seems like "Just Be Caucasian" is working as well

I mean I am not even white (brown eyes, dark brown hair) and asians are still drooling over me lol
so what do you think is the main factor? pale white skin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and JawMogger
nice, what so you think it is about us whites that they like so much? maybe a combination of everything?
everything, but im trying to figure out whether they like dirty blonde hair and pale skin or tan and dark hair.

cant find the answer:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
You can get Japanese girls if you are good-looking. The difference is that in countries like Japan, Singapore, and South Korea girls don't have such a need to get white men because those countries are developed and affluent countries - in many things (like safety) they are better than most Western countries. But girls from those countries like GL men just like any other countries.

This is why Thailand and the Philippines are easy. Because those are poor countries and girls want to use marriage as a way to immigrate. The same applies to Russia.
so SEAmaxxing is just a meme and they only want green card? even if they are attracted to you as bf material?
everything, but im trying to figure out whether they like dirty blonde hair and pale skin or tan and dark hair.

cant find the answer:feelsbadman:
I don't think that matters tbh, whites are distinguished very easily regardless how tan you are

so SEAmaxxing is just a meme and they only want green card? even if they are attracted to you as bf material?
No. Southeast Asia (SEA) and East Asia are different places.

• Hmm...
No. Southeast Asia (SEA) and East Asia are different places.
yes i know they're different places, i doubt op wants to marry a girl from SEA:lul: he wants to slay i assume

• Hmm...
its everything. money + green card + height + they worship white skin adn want their kids to be as white as possible + dick etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 8988
yes i know they're different places, i doubt op wants to marry a girl from SEA:lul: he wants to slay i assume
i want a girl to worship me and be my gf, dont want to slay.

idm if its some jungle SEA bitch or a fashionmaxxed moneymaxxed japanese sloot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 16058
so what do you think is the main factor? pale white skin?
asians themselves can also be pale too though you know. i think its most likely the white traits combined with caucasoid body build and other white-adjacent stuff (tall and fitting in the sexual dimorphism, facial structure etc.)

i would say they are just chasing economical ascension earlier but i just met a few japanese girls who kept their flirty attitude even though they knew im coming from a west asian country with the shittiest economy and the shittiest reputation in the world. so white and white-adjacent looks must definitely have some novelty there one way or another

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17829
East Asians have higher standards than SEA girls.
yes of course they do, it's westernised
i want a girl to worship me and be my gf, dont want to slay.

idm if its some jungle SEA bitch or a fashionmaxxed moneymaxxed japanese sloot
interesting, but i suppose they are more trustworthy than white girls i would assume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
>money
>media brainwashing
>green card
>culture that encourages their foids to do that while Arabs and South Asians mate guard hard:forcedsmile:

It's those things and the last one can't be discounted. Asian foids hate themselves, their men, their genealogy amd they're taught that white people are superior hence they think they are buying a better status by getting a JBW.

Also another thing to bear in mind is its not ALL JBW. a bottom 10% white guy does mog all but the top 10% of Asian men in terms of dimorphism, and all but the top 25% of Asian men in terms of pure PSL or IRL.

• Woah
asians themselves can also be pale too though you know. i think its most likely the white traits combined with caucasoid body build and other white-adjacent stuff (tall and fitting in the sexual dimorphism, facial structure etc.)

i would say they are just chasing economical ascension earlier but i just met a few japanese girls who kept their flirty attitude even though they knew im coming from a west asian country with the shittiest economy and the shittiest reputation in the world. so white and white-adjacent looks must definitely have some novelty there one way or another
Yeah this part is debatable, I'd say it's more likely in Japan because they have been richer and developed for like 4 generations nearly, not half a generation like rest of Asia.

I used to think this because I used to be able to get Asian foids despite being ethnic, but not looking like a pajeet or a typical goat fucker, hence thought the fact white foids thought I was OK looking translated over to noodles too.

Once I got blackpilled though and met my ex I abandoned this train of thought pretty much, so I guess everyone has to figure it out for themselves what they think is real @danielwu @Chadethnic101. @Zer0/∞

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Smoke Fanboy
Yeah this part is debatable, I'd say it's more likely in Japan because they have been richer and developed for like 4 generations nearly, not half a generation like rest of Asia.

I used to think this because I used to be able to get Asian foids despite being ethnic, but not looking like a pajeet or a typical goat fucker, hence thought the fact white foids thought I was OK looking translated over to noodles too.

Once I got blackpilled though and met my ex I abandoned this train of thought pretty much, so I guess everyone has to figure it out for themselves what they think is real @danielwu @Chadethnic101. @Zer0/∞
i mean one of these japanese girls i was video calling literally asked me if i was american jfl. appearently stereotypical american man is a white-passing ethnic these days :feelshaha:

they are not really picky against caucasoids, nor they can tell the difference between white and white passing ethnic

• +1

yeah ive told many asian girls im poor as fuck and have shit job and they say its fine and still high interest

i act oblivious until they say its genes

but i need to know exactly what about the genes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Smoke Fanboy
yeah ive told many asian girls im poor as fuck and have shit job and they say its fine and still high interest

i act oblivious until they say its genes

but i need to know exactly what about the genes
dont know if it helps but they make a lot of stress on height and light colored eyes (if only i had this one as well :feelswah:)

• +1
Young Koreans are quite tall and they are avid looksmaxxers, but the lack of forward growth will always be a looks hinderer for them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

For me personally despite being brown and haffu passing (even westernised east Asians think I'm half SEA and white lol)
So clearly have some kind of Caucasian features/build
I feel like looks mogs pheno
And will have some form of exotic halo on East Asia
Fuck boy look will probably mog on East Asia

Something different and high T than usual East Asian men

That's my theory anyway

• +1
This is why they like haffu (mixed race esp with Caucasoid skiulled race- white/Arab/curry)
For example
In Japan one of their biggest models is a half Japanese half Bengali girl called rola

She has the forward growth due to Bengali side but has some Japanese features
It's actually a very attractive mix tbh
Young Koreans are quite tall and they are avid looksmaxxers, but the lack of forward growth will always be a looks hinderer for them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 17291
I'm pretty sure it's a combination of media influence of white people being better looking/taller and this being actually true for majority of cases irl. I was in Osaka and Tokyo and I only saw a handful of people that were similar height to me and like only one or two that was taller and they were foreigners (I'm 191cm). Even as a bloated white MTN I still face mogged majority of dudes there because their faces are very flat combined with monolid eyes = no appeal or attractiveness. I did see a few gl changs though but they were scarce.

• +1
The like white men for the same reason all other races of women prefer white men.

White men are, on average, the ones that most closely resemble the euro-centric standard of beauty that has basically spread worldwide. Simply put, they are more beautiful than black men (better facial aesthetics, nose, lips, hair), while being more masculine than asian men (taller, bigger penis, more angular faces). Many traits associated with white people are also fairly rare on a global scale: blonde/red hair, green/blue eyes.

The fact that they're also seen as the most "high value" race of men because of socio-economic advantages (whether that is true or not is irrelevant) also factors in.

• +1
The like white men for the same reason all other races of women prefer white men.

White men are, on average, the ones that most closely resemble the euro-centric standard of beauty that has basically spread worldwide. Simply put, they are more beautiful than black men (better facial aesthetics, nose, lips, hair), while being more masculine than asian men (taller, bigger penis, more angular faces). Many traits associated with white people are also fairly rare on a global scale: blonde/red hair, green/blue eyes.

The fact that they're also seen as the most "high value" race of men because of socio-economic advantages (whether that is true or not is irrelevant) also factors in.
very interesting take, thank you for this

do you think it is ideal for a white blonde guy to get a tan and dye hair dark? or keep the blonde hair and pale skin? (which looks ugly imo in terms of dimorphism)

very interesting take, thank you for this

do you think it is ideal for a white blonde guy to get a tan and dye hair dark? or keep the blonde hair and pale skin? (which looks ugly imo in terms of dimorphism)
I'd guess natural blonde hair is more attractive to asian girls specifically because it's something you don't naturally find in asians. That being said, I don't think they'd hate the concept of dark hair + blue eyes either, and that's a coloring which is very popular with all races of women.

Asians are also obsessed with white skin in general, the skin whitening industry is huge in Asia and the idea that tanned skin is low class (since it was peasants that had to work under the sun all day) is still alive and kicking. Generally, pure white / porcelain / alabaster skin is considered ideal and people are willing to spend a lot of money to achieve it.
I'd recommend to stay as white as you can unless you have a deathly/sickly shade of paleness as your natural skin tone, in which case you should tan just a little.

• +1
They can never rid of their awful proportions, fat accumulation genes and their short legs-long torso body shape though

• JFL
I'd guess natural blonde hair is more attractive to asian girls specifically because it's something you don't naturally find in asians. That being said, I don't think they'd hate the concept of dark hair + blue eyes either, and that's a coloring which is very popular with all races of women.

Asians are also obsessed with white skin in general, the skin whitening industry is huge in Asia and the idea that tanned skin is low class (since it was peasants that had to work under the sun all day) is still alive and kicking. Generally, pure white / porcelain / alabaster skin is considered ideal and people are willing to spend a lot of money to achieve it.
I'd recommend to stay as white as you can unless you have a deathly/sickly shade of paleness as your natural skin tone, in which case you should tan just a little.
okay thank you for this bro 🙏

They can never rid of their awful proportions, fat accumulation genes and their short legs-long torso body shape though
The way I see it East Asin men generally lack dimorphism, which rules out the masc route for most of them. Thus they converge toward the prettyboy archetype (just think of the whole Kpop aesthetic). They do fine in the latter but white prettyboys still mog them in that because of their recessive colourful pigmentation among others, so they are kinda left with nothing to excel in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 17829
JBW only works in Japan if you're good looking and doesn't work at all in China or S. Korea since nearly every guy below 30 is 5'10 + fashionmaxxed (unless poor rural China). The only option is to go for SEA jungle gooks but at that point just go to LATAM.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16058

Turk?

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
Do Asian girls prefer round or chiseled jaws? I know themselves want round but what do they want in guy?

yes for filipinas but im talking even japanese girls for example, about the attraction not that factor

see how little asian women like their own men below, and prefer white and black men

View attachment 1735610

nah bro with no tan or anything im ltn but anyways that isnt the point of the thread

so the only failo is the hair colour? not the skin colour too? should i dye and tan? or just tan? or just dye?

Wait so bbc is legit wiyh gooks? I thought it would be opposite

Koreans giga mog other asians tbqh indians are not desired like them cause the entire region is a shit hole if it was richer all half the populace would have to do is to grow longer hair and lose weight fucking retarded cutry goverments world wide tbqh.

Only asians that do well are koreans i think south asians do shit east asians do shit and sea gooks do awful.

• +1
I am pale blonde blue eyes

I want to date asian girls, dark skin asians like filipinas, east asian pale fashionmaxxed asains like japanese

I personally think Im really fucking ugly but like 100x better with a deep dark tan. and im considering dying hair brown. As this fits my beauty standard.

But girls over there seem to prefer pale skin, their beauty standard is to be as pale as fuck, they definitely like coloured eyes

So I'm not sure whether I should still tan and dye hair dark?

What is it about white guys do asian girls like? Is it our height, dick size, hair colour, skin colour, eye colour, facial features?

Or is it just our height, eye colour, pointy facial features?

Basically should I dye my hair brown and tan? or stay pale and dirty blonde - for maxx appeal to asian women (filipinas, japanese)
East Asian girls in the west either usually want white or white adjacent (Castizo, Levantine, Turkish, Lighter Nafri, Iranian) men.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16058
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
According to this retarded graph, it should be Just be Black, not just be White
i have a black friend who has 40+ slays in asia