What is it about white men that asian women like? How to looksmax to appeal to asian women

So white people aren't superior to anyone, and BBC theory is legit
that graph was based on pure raw facial attraction. there is a lot of societal and reproductive reasons why a girl might not date a black tho.

whites seen as more high status, asian girl would want half white kid, not half black etc

but basically means blacks can slay but harder to get LTR

that graph was based on pure raw facial attraction. there is a lot of societal and reproductive reasons why a girl might not date a black tho.

whites seen as more high status, asian girl would want half white kid, not half black etc

AKA black men are sex haver moggers and white men are cucked little purse holding beta providers

brudel

AKA black men are sex haver moggers and white men are cucked little purse holding beta providers

brudel
whites only slightly behind blacks

and much more likely they would wanna be seen with us

brudel
The graphs is a from a meme study proven as wrong by other 10 different studies that say the opposite and gets spammed all around by curry larpers like op

Meanwhile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19551
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I am pale blonde blue eyes

I want to date asian girls, dark skin asians like filipinas, east asian pale fashionmaxxed asains like japanese

I personally think Im really fucking ugly but like 100x better with a deep dark tan. and im considering dying hair brown. As this fits my beauty standard.

But girls over there seem to prefer pale skin, their beauty standard is to be as pale as fuck, they definitely like coloured eyes

So I'm not sure whether I should still tan and dye hair dark?

What is it about white guys do asian girls like? Is it our height, dick size, hair colour, skin colour, eye colour, facial features?

Or is it just our height, eye colour, pointy facial features?

Basically should I dye my hair brown and tan? or stay pale and dirty blonde - for maxx appeal to asian women (filipinas, japanese)

they want ur white skin

/thread

literlly wihte but ok

white skin genes? or white skin to look at?

cos tan looks better but white skin genes important for baby

What u need to understand is that most Asian females are mentally ill and self hating. You could be a 4/10 and they will want u because of white coloring. So it's white genes(status, genetics and history) and white skin combined.

Debatable really if tan looks better or not. Think of the end game of contrast. Does one person have more contrast as a pale person or does the tan person have more contrast because his blue eyes stick out more. You be the judge. There are pale people who look great and their contrast is on point such as Andy biersack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829

I want to date asian girls, dark skin asians like filipinas, east asian pale fashionmaxxed asains like japanese

I personally think Im really fucking ugly but like 100x better with a deep dark tan. and im considering dying hair brown. As this fits my beauty standard.

But girls over there seem to prefer pale skin, their beauty standard is to be as pale as fuck, they definitely like coloured eyes

What is it about white guys do asian girls like? Is it our height, dick size, hair colour, skin colour, eye colour, facial features?

Basically should I dye my hair brown and tan? or stay pale and dirty blonde - for maxx appeal to asian women (filipinas, japanese)
biggest incel trait is liking asian women

• +1

Stability and status tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Have skin as pale as possible and keep blonde hair. Also keep a very close shave. If you have blue eyes that will definitely help. JBW works the best the more Aryan you look

• Love it
  • +1
Have skin as pale as possible and keep blonde hair. Also keep a very close shave. If you have blue eyes that will definitely help. JBW works the best the more Aryan you look
but i feel like i look so much better with a tan and darker hair

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Sigmamale
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18694
i literally dont know

well shit little nigga. you might need to hop on some bleach maxxing as a white guy for these gooks. cant believe i would ever say to that to a fellow european.

• JFL

Filipinas are the biggest meme ever. I used to live in a town where there was a large population of Flips and their women are ugly as shit. They must be one of the ugliest non-Africa populations on the planet, no joke. Ugly pan faces, often with prognathism, dark skin, brown nipples, and both flat as a board and often tiny height, which makes them look like actual children. The best looking Asians are easily NE Asians (Korean, Japanese, northern Chinese). I have no idea why Flips have a reputation for being attractive.

No disrespect meant, they are lovely people, but they absolutely do no look good.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 17829

No it's only nigger looking south east asian whores who like that ...I know this cause I'm asian too ..using Filipino stereotype for entirity of Asians is absolute bullshit ..when 'Asians' look different from each other ...

• +1
No it's only nigger looking south east asian whores who like that ...I know this cause I'm asian too ..using Filipino stereotype for entirity of Asians is absolute bullshit ..when 'Asians' look different from each other ...
so for

nigger looking south east asians should i dye hair brown and tan or not?

and for pale east asains should i dye hair brown and tan or not?

so for

nigger looking south east asians should i dye hair brown and tan or not?

and for pale east asains should i dye hair brown and tan or not?
Chad is his own race ..he could be shitskinned and still have women dying for him ...so it doesn't matter ..

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Keep your blonde hair and pale skin.

• +1
I get approached by cute Asian women all the time I’m white I used to fuck them but now I don’t want to accidentally create another ER

• +1
they want ur white skin

/thread
why your profile picture is a photo taken from another looksmax user (a guy looking like michael jackson doing weird posts)?

why your profile picture is a photo taken from another looksmax user (a guy looking like michael jackson doing weird posts)?

dont ask me stupid ass questions, genji. I do what i want

• JFL