Reactions: Deleted member 90300
get contact lenses
use tret
get rhino
canthopasty
lip widening
gonion implants

easy ascension to htn if done right. with height you'll slay
What would be my rating if i only used tret,got rhino and got rid of my glasses?

What would be my rating if i only used tret,got rhino and got rid of my glasses?
mid mtn. the supraorbitals are too brutal, i'd rather you get cantho instead of rhino

• +1
LTN.
Lean out- you look kinda fat.

Improve skin- Get on a skincare routine

Glasses- take off the glasses and wear coloured contacts.

Improve brows- make them appear straighter and symmetrical and avoid making them look negative

Hair- Grow your hair and get more NT/trendy hair cut

Hit the gym- Get on a PED cycle if you are too lazy. Can halo your SMV

Hardmaxx options:

Eyes- Get some form of canthoplasty, infraorbital implants to improve under eye(maybe?)
Nose- Rhino
Ears- Otoplasty maybe (not really important as it only probably ascend 0.1-0.2 PSL)
Jaw-Fillers for more angularity

You are facially LTN but according to the comments on this thread I assume you are 2.0 metres and that would put you at a MTN SMV (possible HTN depending on country). If you do all the softmaxx I have listed chances are you can be low MTN-MTN facially and at the very least get HTN SMV (possible chadlite depending on country). Personally I assume you are NT and my advice is take all the useful information and get out of this forum. Spending too much time here would make you severely non-NT and it would be ovER for you bhai. Now rep this thread you sandnigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Deleted member 90300
LTN, high MTN potential, to improve:

1. You skin can be improved by diet, sleep, exercise (primarily cardio) and eating the right fruits. At least 1h cardio per day, avoid processed foods, get 8.5 - 9hrs sleep, eat bananas, dried fruits with high potassium e.g apricots. Also literally just chug water throughout the day.

2. Your hair, please never get a buzz again, debloat a bit first but your head shape looks somewhat cross between diamond and oval so grow it out a fair bit otherwise you will look like an egg. Also if you saw a barber to give you that buzz then i recommend seeing someone else. Could look at dying it black later.

3. Eye area, shape your eyebrows by trimming then slightly and using a face shaver to shave down the ends (look on pinterest bc it can be hard to explain) and shave in the middle more until you get to the end bit of your nose. Your eyelashes also seem to be folding down so instead you can use an eyelash curler (gay method) or instead just use your fingers (do this semi regularly throughout the day otherwise they will just fall down again.

4. Those glasses don't look too bad, you could get a shaded pair of glasses if you can find the right ones that suit your eyes, or just get contacts. Getting contacts later down the track would be a good idea.

Main take aways: cardio, haircut, eyebrows

• +1
LTN, high MTN potential, to improve:

1. You skin can be improved by diet, sleep, exercise (primarily cardio) and eating the right fruits. At least 1h cardio per day, avoid processed foods, get 8.5 - 9hrs sleep, eat bananas, dried fruits with high potassium e.g apricots. Also literally just chug water throughout the day.

2. Your hair, please never get a buzz again, debloat a bit first but your head shape looks somewhat cross between diamond and oval so grow it out a fair bit otherwise you will look like an egg. Also if you saw a barber to give you that buzz then i recommend seeing someone else. Could look at dying it black later.

3. Eye area, shape your eyebrows by trimming then slightly and using a face shaver to shave down the ends (look on pinterest bc it can be hard to explain) and shave in the middle more until you get to the end bit of your nose. Your eyelashes also seem to be folding down so instead you can use an eyelash curler (gay method) or instead just use your fingers (do this semi regularly throughout the day otherwise they will just fall down again.

4. Those glasses don't look too bad, you could get a shaded pair of glasses if you can find the right ones that suit your eyes, or just get contacts. Getting contacts later down the track would be a good idea.

Main take aways: cardio, haircut, eyebrows
what hairstyle do you recommend? Can you post picture

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
what hairstyle do you recommend? Can you post picture
Can't really recommend any, just put in your ethnicity on Pinterest and find guys that look similar to you, and what hairstyles they have. If I were to try and decipher what you should go with then it probably wouldn't work. You can always experiment once your hair gets longer

• +1
chaddin dedem

Attachments

• GVwhXpeXwAAgLf7.jpeg
    GVwhXpeXwAAgLf7.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
doesnt change a thing
I get height halo irl but doesnt mean anything to org users cuz all they care about is their muh white skin muh positive canthal tilt

I get height halo irl but doesnt mean anything to org users cuz all they care about is their muh white skin muh positive canthal tilt
good luck on ur ascension