What is the benefit of having a girlfriend?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
What is the benefit of having a girlfriend? I don't understand why people care so much. I can't imagine a nagging bitch telling me what to do all the time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Gonthar, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 1209
fulfilling emotional needs

Busting a nut I guess but idk tbh. Never had a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Adonis
There’s no benefit

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies
Can relax. Fun to hang out together. Get comfortable with each other. Low stress.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, fogdart, Deprived and 2 others
If you have to ask this it’s already over for you

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, fogdart, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Sniff and suck on them feet

• Love it
Reactions: chawaje
I just want occasional sex

What is the benefit of having a girlfriend? I don't understand why people care so much. I can't imagine a nagging bitch telling me what to do all the time.
It

nothing really, it’s just a society pressure since we live in a world where our emotional and self worth is based on how well we are accepted by other people

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
they have huge "drive" to "do" things: going to movies, museum, planning vacations, decorate, restaurants, etc. so they do all the work and you just enjoy activities without having to plan anything

Sex, most guys get a gf for sex, it's pretty much the only way for non-Chads to get sex on a regular basis, only a very small select group of men can easily get one-night stands, female friends with benefits, casual relationships, etc. - so basically fulfill all their sexual needs, but without any drama, or being forced to to do cringy or boring stuff...
The majority of men however are pretty much forced to go through a lot of hoops, put up with a lot of shit, drama, arguments, fights, make compromises, etc. just to "maintain a relationship" with their gf and get that sex they want so much.

If you have to ask this it’s already over for you

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
they have huge "drive" to "do" things: going to movies, museum, planning vacations, decorate, restaurants, etc. so they do all the work and you just enjoy activities without having to plan anything
Depends on the girl. Many of them expect you to come up with all the plans and they just want to sit back

They will spend all your money. I aint spending any of my shit on a bitch.

Have you ever been in love? If you dont. You will not understand.

There's literally none jfl
I've had 2 gfs and I felt like I was stuck in my life and felt like I was trapped

There's literally none jfl
I've had 2 gfs and I felt like I was stuck in my life and felt like I was trapped

What made you come here then?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 17531
You get a serotonin boost and feel more content overall if you’re in a healthy relationship

If she makes money

There no many reason brah. 99% percents is all about girls.. Getting lols, getting pussy, getting love, treated well by girls... Etc. feeling good etc..

There no many reason brah. 99% percents is all about girls.. Getting lols, getting pussy, getting love, treated well by girls... Etc. feeling good etc..
Guys exist and make more money, have more status, connections etc. Looking good in the eyes of males does alot

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101