What is the best fighting style to learn?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Inb4 no fighting skills for your face or no fighting skills for your opponents gun

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, Skull Issue and ey88
Mma

• +1
Reactions: greycel and N1666
whatever bruce lee does in this gif

Sdgfsgdf

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and N1666
Jk boxing is the foundation of combat sports

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and sb23
Jeet Kune Do if you know somewhere that teaches it. Otherwise go to a kickboxing/muay thai gym and learn some grappling/wrestling aswell.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Thai boxing is more well rounded but I feel like it's too much to learn all the kicks elbows punches million different blocks as a beginner

• +1
no fighting skills for your face or no fighting skills for your opponents gun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR, sigma ✰, sb23 and 3 others
gun fu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, sb23 and N1666
Boxing

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, sb23, N1666 and 1 other person
Streetfighting, although keep in mind that there is really no "skill" to fight against a guy with 8 inches wrists.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Just be stronger & faster, N1666

• +1
  • JFL
Gen 5 gLock19 and 50 caliber sniper training

• +1
Reactions: undefined64
Just be stronger & faster, N1666
And how do I do that? The only reason I want to learn how to fight is so I can beat my dad’s ass, but he’s a 6th dan in taekwondo and very strong. I must get revenge on him for the way he used to beat me.

Meso-endomorph body via genetics or cope tbh

• JFL
wrestling

• +1
Reactions: boxface34 and N1666
Wrestling, and with that you should aslo gain weight (fat and muscles)

• +1
Inb4 no fighting skills for your face or no fighting skills for your opponents gun
Bjj and wrestling by far mog all other combat sports apart from mma

• +1
If by fighting style you mean martial art, probably a combo of jiu jitsu and boxing.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and sigma ✰
lethwei

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and N1666
mma
kickboxing
muay thai
self defense
maybe some grappling and tackling related stuff
remember on the street there are no rules

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and N1666
And how do I do that? The only reason I want to learn how to fight is so I can beat my dad’s ass, but he’s a 6th dan in taekwondo and very strong. I must get revenge on him for the way he used to beat me.
Are you trying to speedrun defeat your father? If not, just wait until he get old and beat his weak ass up.
But If you do intend for the quickest way, then you must start storing a lot of energy within your movement. Try overcoming isometric in every part of your body. This should help you get faster & stronger overtime. Next up, understanding and practicing basic punching & kicking technique. Lastly, train to not gas out very quickly. After doing all of this, you will be stronger & faster within a few months. Even in the first couple of weeks, you will be able to tell the difference. Just remember, to be doing all of this requires immense discipline & energy. Surely I hope, your desire to beat up your old man does not stem from hatred but rather an inspiration to grow stronger and contribute more to your self-growth. Peace
Snapinstaapp 376805998 870217314527200 6215592949248923452 n 1080

• Love it
any if you have good genetics. other than that, just buy a gun its 2024, people don't fight anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi and N1666
boxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi