What is the point of beating your children

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

nothing changes no one can change anything
If you do it for fun thats cool but why do some parents say they do it to teach you a lesson? When my parents beat me up all it did was make me want to kill them and keep doing bad things out of spite

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and ey88
If you do it for fun thats cool but why do some parents say they do it to teach you a lesson? When my parents beat me all it did was make me want to kill them and keep doing bad things out of spite
subhuman cycle continues

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Teach them a lesson

• +1
Reactions: oldgymcel and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
same reason why most of us want to beat up women

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
If my parents actually beat me insted of trying to play therapist to me as a kid, maybe I wouldn't be as much of a pussy nowdays.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, ey88 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
If my parents actually beat me insted of trying to play therapist to me as a kid, maybe I wouldn't be as much of a pussy nowdays.
Again this is cope because you will become a retard without emotions and actually hate your parents for rest of your life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bimaxmaxxer, whotthehell, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
@WhoTookVendetta was dropped as a baby

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
They beat u and then make u feel bad about them thru emotional manipulation, so retarded

• +1
same reason why most of us want to beat up women
I only want to beat women for not having sex with me but apparentally there is some good intentions behind beating your children I just dont know what it is besides making your child a drone. Some even says they do it because of love

So you have fear of consequences, with no real consequences you are more likely to disobey with that being said some parents take it to far and beat you over the smallest things also it’s kinda weird when you get to that stage when the beatings don’t hurt anymore I had a problem taking my parents seriously with both of them being smaller than me eventually I was a better behaved kid (better at hiding it) and they went to more traditional punishments taking phone away etc

• +1
So you have fear of consequences, with no real consequences you are more likely to disobey with that being said some parents take it to far and beat you over the smallest things also it’s kinda weird when you get to that stage when the beatings don’t hurt anymore I had a problem taking my parents seriously with both of them being smaller than me eventually I was a better behaved kid (better at hiding it) and they went to more traditional punishments taking phone away etc
It just makes kids hate their parents more lol
Peanut brain

• +1