What is this ‘female gaze’ shit?

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
On socjal media, foids are saying how the ideal men to MEN is the ‘alpha dom masc’ chad, while the ideal men to WOMEN is a more prettyboy dude.

My 2¢ is a feminine guy is more enjoyable for them to look at, like a piece of art or statue. However being masculine will incite more sexual desire.

The catch is, a girl who enjoys looking at you, will probably be DTF you, even if her pussy Isnt automatically soaked upon seeing you.

A lot of people will write off the female gaze shit as virtue signalimg.

my IRL experiences dont align with masculinity being that important for pulling girls. its definitely possible to be written off by girls+get low respect from other men due to low masculinity

but I think once you are discernibly a male and not androgynous almost anything else is more important TBH. At least for prime women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, PubertyMaxxer, hebbewem and 2 others
Metrosexual look is what women want.

female gays

On socjal media, foids are saying how the ideal men to MEN is the ‘alpha dom masc’ chad, while the ideal men to WOMEN is a more prettyboy dude.

My 2¢ is a feminine guy is more enjoyable for them to look at, like a piece of art or statue. However being masculine will incite more sexual desire.

The catch is, a girl who enjoys looking at you, will probably be DTF you, even if her pussy Isnt automatically soaked upon seeing you.

A lot of people will write off the female gaze shit as virtue signalimg.

my IRL experiences dont align with masculinity being that important for pulling girls. its definitely possible to be written off by girls+get low respect from other men due to low masculinity

but I think once you are discernibly a male and not androgynous almost anything else is more important TBH. At least for prime women.
It's literally just a cope, "pretty boys" have masculine facial features, and the reason why women go crazy for skinny handsome guys as they do for muscular handsome guys is because most of women's attractiveness to men is from their face.

Basically the entire thing from what i've seen is just some really weird cope to say that women don't care about looks, it's basically a movement to try to say that looks shouldn't matter and that the entire idea of looks was created by a machismo system, and evidence of women caring about looks would kind of go against this concept which is why they have that weird contrived female gaze thing, trying to say that female sexuality is different to male sexuality, it's weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 15099, Edgar and 1 other person
Masc prettyboys rule the world, strong lower thirds with pretty eyes...

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16215
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099