What is worse : high inhib or non NT

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
you can cure high inhib, you can’t cure (or its much, much harder) non NT.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mousei, Arkantos, Deleted member 71 and 4 others
Non NT.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2846
Being sub 8 PSL

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arkantos, Vitruvian and 5 others
Being sub 12 PSL

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, toolateforme and Over
im NT and low inhib i guess.
its just im ugly

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2846
damn this thread is filled with red halos but op is greycel

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and toolateforme
High inhib, non NT low inhib can get autistic women and friends from anime events or video games etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Well I'm both tbh

high inhib anyday

im just trying to diagnose if i am low inhib or non NT because those two are highly correlated in my OP

simple things or question to diagnose ?

im just trying to diagnose if i am low inhib or non NT because those two are highly correlated in my OP

simple things or question to diagnose ?
Diagnosis: u got the ugly

what does NT mean

High Inhib = cuck
Low NT = aspie

high inhib is harder to fix and matters more

just lol at people saying muhh "nt". with time, determination etc. you can make yourself completely NT or w/e

but true low inhib is up to your neurotransmitters, not your will/determination

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Legit non NT as in an ASD diagnosis is impossible to fix

high inhib is harder to fix and matters more

just lol at people saying muhh "nt". with time, determination etc. you can make yourself completely NT or w/e

but true low inhib is up to your neurotransmitters, not your will/determination
Single digit IQ post

High NT with non inhib

If your legitimately diagnosed with autism then being non nt is worse. Because that’s unfixable. You can improve a lot socially but you’ll almost never be normal

If your just prone to social anxiety and overthinking and just didn’t get socialized properly that’s basically the same as being high inhibition

Its fixable but takes effort from the person who wishes to change

not nt but 2 are copes, you need face

If you're not NT it's over from the beginning

When most people say "Non NT" They're really just saying you're high inhib and insulting you...

It's like when you call someone a faggot it's more to insult them like calling them a bitch..Rather than insulting them for actually being gay..

High inhibition can be fixed through exposure therapy...Many would rather just looksmax and hope that they get to skip the process transitioning and putting themselves out there often is to anxiety inducing..

Which also leads to the next point that...High inhibition can either cause, or stem from forms of depression and anxiety...Which could possibly be fixed or at least worked towards with medication..

But boomer attitudes towards medication + high inhibition = Everlasting self defeating death sentence

"Anxiety and depression drugs are from jews who are meant to destroy mens masculinity"

**Says the socially anxious beta NEET who's afraid to approach women due to anxiety**

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
high inhib easy. muh nt is just cope
unless retarded aspie

equally bad and equally easy to fix

they go hand in hand

lol at these made up words for your autism

So im NT and not that high inhib but some degree of social anxiety.
BTW made aspie test and got lowest possible range of points :feelsez::feelsokman:

But how the hell i suppose get more socially exposed if my social circle is very limited ?

Last edited:
I'm low inhib and non NT. It's the worst combo. I feel very comfortable talking about aspie things or acting aspie in front of normies.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, bassfreak and Deleted member 2846
I'm low inhib and non NT. It's the worst combo. I feel very comfortable talking about aspie things or acting aspie in front of normies.
such as ? i just cannot imagine "normal" person doing or talking aspie things

such as ? i just cannot imagine "normal" person doing or talking aspie things
Im a very negative person and I love criticising literally everything. Normies can't handle hearing negative things 24/7.

Im a very negative person and I love criticising literally everything. Normies can't handle hearing negative things 24/7.
Well that shit happens time to time for me , some other example ?

Well that shit happens time to time for me , some other example ?
Like one time I was texting this girl and I said something like "I'd rather jump from the fifth floor than do ...." and she replied with why are you being so negative and dark, you need to stop because it's making me uncomfortable.

When i say something like this it's always in some joke form , but never get reply like this from girl

non-NT is worse. It means you cannot vibe and enjoy social contact as much as normal NT people do, which likely makes you avoid social situations and prevents you from having a normal social life.