Reactions: SubhumanForever, Sean o' Tist, noonespecial and 10 others
Apocalypse Now

• +1
Reactions: 14vic

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub.o, traitor, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
shit taste. imagine your favorite film being anything made after the year 2000 involving a bunch of literal niggers

this frog eyed french nigger is infuriating to look at

image-w1280.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Darkeningstar
shit taste. imagine your favorite film being anything made after the year 2000 involving a bunch of literal niggers

image-w1280.jpg
He fucked my pfp

image-w1280.jpg
yeah nigga just admit u are retarded and cant comprehend anything further than marvel or dc films.

The shining
Oldboy
Joker

• Love it
Reactions: greycel and 14vic
only revenge of the sith. the rest of the movies are shit
Movies are shit but still worth watching.

Good story too, better then the original, only the acting, effects and directing is bad.

If you want the full star wars experience you need to watch them.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
i dont even remember anymore

Memories of Murder

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, polio and 14vic
I want to eat your pancreas
A Silent Voice
Se7en

ive watched a lot of movies, and most of them are exceptional, american psycho, fight club, ondskan, etc etc etc, jfl ive seen atleast 500+ films but these 3 are my favorite

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and nathan
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Seventh Seal
John Wick franchise

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, greycel, 14vic and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
philosophy enthusiast likes pew pew john wick? lol
Unironically, yes, I love the John Wick movies. They are so insanely atmospheric. The characters, aesthetic, soundtrack, acting - all extremely captivating. It's not an existentialist deeply profound story that leaves you questioning life in any way, but man are the movies good.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
i've never watched star wars. Is it worth it?
Totally worth it. Watch the prequels too. The first two prequels are giga ass dialogue wise but there are fun moments and fights that make it worth it IMO. Meanwhile, empire strikes back from the original trilogy is one of the greatest movies of all time and revenge of the sith from the prequels is an amazing and underrated film in its own right. Watch the prequels first the the original trilogy. Keep an open mind and get thru those first two prequels movies and i promise u wont regret it. For all the problems star wars has one thing ppl cant deny is that it is entertaining asf

• +1
Unironically, yes, I love the John Wick movies. They are so insanely atmospheric. The characters, aesthetic, soundtrack, acting - all extremely captivating. It's not an existentialist deeply profound story that leaves you questioning life in any way, but man are the movies good.
its insane to me that John Wick movies got better with each movie (IMO). The most recent one that game out was giga good asf

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and HarrierDuBois
yeah nigga just admit u are retarded and cant comprehend anything further than marvel or dc films.
never watched capeshit in my life, imagine thinking some irrelevant urban drama is the best cinema has to offer, fucking moron.

its insane to me that John Wick movies got better with each movie (IMO). The most recent one that game out was giga good asf
Just unbelievable this even exists...

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and tombradylover
Just unbelievable this even exists...

Not bad, haven't seen any of the wick films except some clips but not too bad at all. Personally i like The Raid, now that is action kino.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and HarrierDuBois
Place beyond the pines is a good watch

• +1
Love trainspotting

Nothin beats godfather 1-2 3 was shit

Not bad, haven't seen any of the wick films except some clips but not too bad at all. Personally i like The Raid, now that is action kino.
Man, trust me, I despise "shallow" art such as cheap action. John Wick is up there, give them a watch through all 4.

• +1
Man, trust me, I despise "shallow" art such as cheap action. John Wick is up there, give them a watch through all 4.
I may do, never really been into action films but i recall watching The Raid films on my projector 100" screen at home with good speakers and that was truly something. Pure kino.

• +1
I may do, never really been into action films but i recall watching The Raid films on my projector 100" screen at home with good speakers and that was truly something. Pure kino.
As I said, neither am I. Wick is an exception. Good day to you.

• +1
never watched capeshit in my life, imagine thinking some irrelevant urban drama is the best cinema has to offer, fucking moron.
you didnt even watched the film, your attention span is so short that your brain is literally fried on dopamine, shut up

• Woah
Reactions: dbva
Läste boken tre gånger igenom under grundskolan, betydligt mycket bättre än filmen.
jfl gillar inte böker så mycket, men kanske så provar jag

• +1
jfl gillar inte böker så mycket, men kanske så provar jag
Synd, ogillade att läsa under större delen av tonåren och nu vid 20 gör jag inte mycket annat än att läsa.

• +1
Reactions: dbva
I want to eat your pancreas
A Silent Voice
Se7en

ive watched a lot of movies, and most of them are exceptional, american psycho, fight club, ondskan, etc etc etc, jfl ive seen atleast 500+ films but these 3 are my favorite
i honestly seem american psycho a bit overrated, could you explain me the profound emphasis of the film?

Gayniggers from Outer Space - 1992

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
the hateful eight is so fucking fire :cautious:

you didnt even watched the film, your attention span is so short that your brain is literally fried on dopamine, shut up
cinema is over a century old, with half a million entries spanning from the late wild west to the post industrial period, through two world wars, the cold war, vietnam war, through periods of immense cultural and material prosperity and innovation to the current nadir of civilization. imaging thinking anything made in the last 20 years during the decline of western art and culture would ever come close to approaching the top 1000 of anything. especially some shitty french drama centered around irrelevant niggers no one other than bleeding heart liberal faggots gives a shit about.

there are stories about breaching and heavens and transcending reality, about universal impulses and the highest notions of man, but gutterbrain faggots like you want your stories to be about urban decay and 85 iq niggers

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• Hmm...
Synd, ogillade at läsa under större delen av tonåren och nu vid 20 gör jag inte mycket annat än att läsa.
tänker faktiskt göra en liten manga collection eftersom min rum är rätt så tom, men vet inte ännu

• +1
i honestly seem american psycho a bit overrated, could you explain me the profound emphasis of the film?
jfl i didnt really care abt the plot or all the things behind the film and the lore, i just enjoyed watching a mentally insane guy murder people

• +1