What is your struggle of being an Indian?

Deleted member 12827

Deleted member 12827

Zephir
There are many struggles in life of Indians. All are based on my personal experiences:-

• If you are doing something out of box, you will be asked to join the crowd. As I wanted to take history in class 11, everyone I met asked me to pay attention to maths.
  • You can’t do your work quietly, as people will always be interfering with your work. I was working on my laptop while sitting in balcony, everyone just started asking me,’Are you showing-off your new laptop.’
  • You can’t visit/be visited by a classmate of yours who is of opposite gender, even for taking notes, as the neighbours will start making hypothesis about you.
  • If the neighbour’s child does anything wrong, they don’t pay much attention. But if anyone else did it, its going to be a breaking news. A child of my neighbourhood was always roaming on streets, his mother says that he is just refreshing his mind. It was the birthday of our teacher, so all the batchmates had decided to throw a party, 5 boys and 3 girls came to my house to collect cake and cold drinks, so his mother shouted at me and said,”Padhai par bhi dhyaan de, jab dekho ghumta hi rehta hai.”(Give attention to your studies also. Whenever I see you, you always roaming)
  • You can’t talk to a girl peacefully when people are around. A girl in my coaching approached me as she had some doubts in history, and I was the best in History after our teacher. Due to my explanation style, she was giggling and laughing, so other students just spread the rumours that I was flirting with her.( Although some knew that I had no interest in her, they supported them and started teasing me)
  • People will only think negative about you. One distant cousin visited me. So I took her to the mall for a movie. Someone in my neighbourhood saw us, he clicked our photo and sent it my father saying,’Bhai ji thoda bete par bhi dhyaan do. Humare shareef bacho par kya effect hoga iska.’(Please pay attention to your brat. What effects will this have on our innocent kids when they’ll see this)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 7823 and 4 others
move to germany and slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Copeful, volcelfatcel and 2 others
India needs to be nuked, what else is new?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, .👽., volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Whats your height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
Well, let me tell you..

some indians are so cucked i'm glad no one i knew was like this

• +1
Never been recognized as Indian irl so wouldn't know tbh

• +1
so many indian boomers have the weirdest ideologies, like instead of being proud and praising a son who has high E.Q. and a confident demeanor they'd rather have some depressing bookworm who wageslaves at IT.

Indians have arguably the most free religion that teaches you to become content and happy with your life (Hinduism), and like the fuck ups they are, they manage to create a culture that gets the world to think that Hinduism is a cowshit-eating and street-shitting religion. They set up such a dysfunctional society that values the opinions of everyone rather than your own.

Luckily this is changing, slowly but surely. And none of the aunties or uncles i've known were like how you described, they were chill af, but I understand that that is a rare case

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 12827
mhm

• +1
Show us dms you send to girls living in west

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Never been recognized as Indian irl so wouldn't know tbh
You're Indian? Damn, when you said you live in Panama I was sure you were a Latino. Seems like half of this forum is Indian, no matter what location they have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and volcelfatcel
You're Indian? Damn, when you said you live in Panama I was sure you were a Latino. Seems like half of this forum is Indian, no matter what location they have.
If I was Latino I'd be of manlet height here at 5'6 jfl. Latinos are the biggest manlets imaginable.

Ye, idc much bout it tho, this forum has chill people, most of my family is Arab though so not rlly Indian per say but they immigrated here to pay low taxes.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
These are hardly problem's and rural curry's are fucking like rats compared to urban curries
But the real problem with India is it's midevial age city planning and heat
Also the minimum wage is 70 dollars per month

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
There are many struggles in life of Indians. All are based on my personal experiences:-

• If you are doing something out of box, you will be asked to join the crowd. As I wanted to take history in class 11, everyone I met asked me to pay attention to maths.
  • You can’t do your work quietly, as people will always be interfering with your work. I was working on my laptop while sitting in balcony, everyone just started asking me,’Are you showing-off your new laptop.’
  • You can’t visit/be visited by a classmate of yours who is of opposite gender, even for taking notes, as the neighbours will start making hypothesis about you.
  • If the neighbour’s child does anything wrong, they don’t pay much attention. But if anyone else did it, its going to be a breaking news. A child of my neighbourhood was always roaming on streets, his mother says that he is just refreshing his mind. It was the birthday of our teacher, so all the batchmates had decided to throw a party, 5 boys and 3 girls came to my house to collect cake and cold drinks, so his mother shouted at me and said,”Padhai par bhi dhyaan de, jab dekho ghumta hi rehta hai.”(Give attention to your studies also. Whenever I see you, you always roaming)
  • You can’t talk to a girl peacefully when people are around. A girl in my coaching approached me as she had some doubts in history, and I was the best in History after our teacher. Due to my explanation style, she was giggling and laughing, so other students just spread the rumours that I was flirting with her.( Although some knew that I had no interest in her, they supported them and started teasing me)
  • People will only think negative about you. One distant cousin visited me. So I took her to the mall for a movie. Someone in my neighbourhood saw us, he clicked our photo and sent it my father saying,’Bhai ji thoda bete par bhi dhyaan do. Humare shareef bacho par kya effect hoga iska.’(Please pay attention to your brat. What effects will this have on our innocent kids when they’ll see this)

Overall trash physical features

Bad media representation

Beta divided culture

These seems to be the core of indians problems

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr
>•You can’t visit/be visited by a classmate of yours who is of opposite gender, even for taking notes, as the neighbours will start making hypothesis about you.

Bro if they're assuming this about you two just fuck her bro.

• +1
Overall trash physical features

Bad media representation

Beta divided culture

These seems to be the core of indians problems
High IQ, even if you escape the first, you get failod by second.

Luckily few people can tell I have any curry blood in me, I just look ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 12827