What is your thought on this?

E

ethnicel

Banned
I found this post on /r/truerateme. The poster claims he used to be 4 and he could bump up his smv to 5~6. Do you think this is legit? Looks like he used to be an incel and he ascended. He took most of the stuffs from TRP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I found this post on /r/truerateme. The poster claims he used to be 4 and he could bump up his smv to 5~6. Do you think this is legit? Looks like he used to be an incel and he ascended. He took most of the stuffs from TRP.

Gaining 1 point in SMV is legit for many incels.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and UBER
  • +1
normie tier advice (as in, stuff everybody knows of anyway)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • +1
I'd add steroids on that list as well.

And I don't see any heightmaxxing tips either so I would also add that.

• +1
work out, drink water, get clothes, get a haircut, etc... what do you mean you don't know???
Yellow teeth, skincare, eye-make ups for concealing dark circles etc.

• +1
normie tier advice (as in, stuff everybody knows of anyway)
Exactly. Also toner is useless useless useless. A good moisturizer is plenty for glowing skin. Coming from someone who is routinely complimented on my skin after being an acnecel for years

• +1
Exactly. Also toner is useless useless useless. A good moisturizer is plenty for glowing skin. Coming from someone who is routinely complimented on my skin after being an acnecel for years

What is a toner btw?

• +1
What is a toner btw?
It's supposed to make pores look smaller and make your skin more even. However you can't make your pores smaller, it's genetics. As far as evening the skin tone, a good exfoliator and moisturizer will do that.

Toners are just a way for beauty companies to make money by jacking up the price on moisturizer and calling it toner tbh

• +1
It's supposed to make pores look smaller and make your skin more even. However you can't make your pores smaller, it's genetics. As far as evening the skin tone, a good exfoliator and moisturizer will do that.

Toners are just a way for beauty companies to make money by jacking up the price on moisturizer and calling it toner tbh

My skin has oily patches (some parts oily but other parts not), so I never used any moisturizer except when the weather is extremely dry. My pores used to be almost invisible but from the last couple of years they are getting bigger and I am started to have blackheads. What do? Never had acne on my face (well like couple of them during my teen). But my back/upper arm is full of them, and also they started like during the same time when I started to have blackheads. What do?

• +1
My skin has oily patches (some parts oily but other parts not), so I never used any moisturizer except when the weather is extremely dry. My pores used to be almost invisible but from the last couple of years they are getting bigger and I am started to have blackheads. What do? Never had acne on face (well like couple of them during my teen). But my back is full of them, and also they started like during the same time when I started to have blackheads. What do?
Start using an exfoliator and moisturizer. I was skeptical about moisturizer since my face was oily, but it actually makes it less oily (the skin produces more oil frequently when the skin is dry from not being moisturized enough).

As for pores mine are also large, but applying a nice moisturizer helps. See my thread on skincare routines to get started.

As for bacne, switch detergents and change clothes once a day. Make sure the clothes are all soft material. Change towels daily. Sleep in different clothes each night or sleep nude (recommended)

• +1
Start using an exfoliator and moisturizer. I was skeptical about moisturizer since my face was oily, but it actually makes it less oily (the skin produces more oil frequently when the skin is dry from not being moisturized enough).

As for pores mine are also large, but applying a nice moisturizer helps. See my thread on skincare routines to get started.

As for bacne, switch detergents and change clothes once a day. Make sure the clothes are all soft material. Change towels daily. Sleep in different clothes each night or sleep nude (recommended)

Cool, thanks.

• +1
>Go into monk mode. Delete Tinder, delete Facebook, Instagram, get off Reddit - basically anything that you seek validation and fulfillment from, or that fills you with hatred because you aren't Chad and you'll never live a happy life like those stupid instagram hoes, get rid of it. You aren't attractive enough for online dating yet, so it's fucking pointless unless you like dating landwhales. Fucking nope right out of there. You don't need any of these to survive and be happy, and the only reason to have them is when you have a life worth showing off that will help build social proof for you to fuck bitches with. No one gives a shit about your selfies, 10 year old Honda Civic, what you had for lunch, etc. Just get rid of them. Stop fapping to bitches on them. Stop seeking validation from the outside - you don't need it anymore and Monk mode is going to teach you how to just be happy on your own.
This is good great advice, but in no way does this increase SMV. I don't recommend social media to any sub-8 male, you will get mogged constantly. If I talk to a woman, and she asks for my facebook/twitter/snapchat/whatever, and I say that I don't have one, it actually slightly lowers my SMV. The reason for this is because it relays to her the idea that I am not neurotypical; it subliminally tells her that I have no friends, am not popular, and worst: not popular with other girls. Women want men who are wanted by other women, remember: women all want to share the top 20% of men. Overall, its not a huge effect on SMV, and I think the happiness you get from not having to worry about it is worth the very slight SMV hit. Chad can not have any of this shit and slay just fine.

As a side note, being neurotypical and haveing healthy formative years is more important than pretty much everything on this list except for where I note.
Lift. Lift. Lift. Lift. Did I say lift yet? Get on a proper beginner workout routine. I like Ice Cream Fitness as a beginners routine - a full body, 3 day a week routine that'll have you in the gym for 90 - 120 minutes. Most lifts are 5x5 - 150 seconds for rest between sets. Increase lifts 5-10 pounds every week. Add 2-3 core exercises after every workout, as well as doing them every day (Planks, supermans, crunches, pallof presses, etc). Eventually you'll plateua, and this is when you switch to a 5-6 day program. A standard PPL is good enough, again, adding core exercises on top every day.
Meme alert. Women aren't attracted to muscles, they are attracted to low body fat % and definition/tightness. Look at your average football lineman. Those guys have tons of muscles and are strong as fuck. These men aren't attractive to women, because all their strength is covered by fat. The strongest people are not ripped. The men who are 160lbs and LEAN would slay more then Vince Wilfork.
Are you fat? Add cardio - 45 minutes of LISS, followed by 20 minutes of HIIT 3 - 5x a week. Don't know what these mean? /r/fitness. This is how I lost 35-40 pounds over the past 4-5 months. If you are skinny, you should still do cardio 1-2 a week to maintain stamina so you can fuck chicks for 30 minutes at a time without dying.

You still need to lift though. Ever see a runner's stomach - they're all skinny fat, unattractive sobs. Lifting builds muscle, increases your metabolism and caloric needs because muscle needs more energy, and will make you look 1000x better when you are at a decent weight.
Like I stated above, being skinny/lean is important, but getting lean/skinny is 90% diet, minimum. He is right when he says that exercise raises the required amount of calories, but even intense lifting (ATHLETE, 2X per day) only can give you about ~1300 more calories per day, according to this calculator, using my height, age, and weight. You can fiddle with this as you want, and you can see that exercise/lifting cannot overcome a bad diet and high calorie intake. If you legit do 5x a week, which is considered alot by most people, you only gain ~800/day. To top this off, this jackass has the audacity to include the 'metabolism' meme, which is the laziest and most misunderstood excuse for diet advice out there. Count calories, moron.
Find your BMR here: https://www.iifym.com/bmr-calculator/. Get your diet in check and log everything you eat with MyFitnessPal. I'm on a very strict diet of Soylent + whey protein powder (its easily measurable, has everything I need in it, high in protein ~200g a day with the protein powder, and I'm too fucking lazy to cook or meal prep), and I eat at a 300 - 500 caloric deficit. My BMR is 2400, so I eat ~2000 a day. If I have a cheat day or eat pure shit, I hit the bike for an extra hour of cardio. Don't fucking cheat. Skinless chicken breast, brocolli, brown rice, lentils, beans - eat clean - this is what you're going to be eating for the rest of your life? Don't like it? Keep being a fucking incel you chump.

If you are a skinny bitch, eat. Eat more. If you are young, your metabolism is super fast, so you will literally be forcefeeding yourself. Calorie dense foods are key. Get your 200 grams of protein, then just eat whatever the fuck you can stomach. Eggs, milk, dark chocolates, white rice, fatty meats, ice cream, even fried foods if it doesn't make your performance go to shit. You'll probably be eating 3000 - 4000 calories a day to have to gain weight when you are still going through puberty. If you are passed that age, again, check your BMR and eat 100 - 200 more calories than that a day. This will get you lean gains - gaining muscle with minimum fat, so long as you are going HAM at the gym, eating clean, and being consistent.

This is the advice I gave in the part above, so not much to expand upon other than emphasizing that THIS is how you lookmax your body: DIET. Only other things to add are these two JFL-tier redpiller copelord quotes:
>I'm on a very strict diet of Soylent
>Don't like it? Keep being a fucking incel you chump.

Supplements - Multivitamin, because your new diet may not be complete on everything you need. Rainbow Light Men's One is good. BCAAs - take half a dose before your workout, half after. Fish Oil and Vitamin D, especially for you that live in your mother's basement or where it's winter. Beta Carotene makes skin naturally glow. Green Tea Extract can help with metabolism, as can caffeine pills. Creatine is essential for putting on muscle. Get it, take it daily. Whey protein - MyProtein Whey Isolate is the best for purity and value. On your cut? Animal Cuts has helped me a lot. Athletic Edge APE DarkNight is great for a sleep stimulant and testosterone stabilizer (it won't give you more testosterone but it helps slow the process that releases estrogen while you sleep or some shit like that - helps you have more energy when you wake up basically).

Another meme. I see shit like this among the guitar playing community all the time: Well if I just get the right pick and the right amp and the right pickups... I'll be the next Kirk Hammett. Supplements are such a minor part of the entire scope of whats going on, that legitimatly they're only worth it if you have the money to blow. Supplements are a modern product, men were plenty good looking without them before they existed. Unless you have an actual medical condition, you're just blowing cash on a meme. Like playing guitar, practice makes perfect. Strict diet will fix your issues, not pills.
Wear glasses? Get contacts.

Good advice tbh. I got LASIK surgery and it improved the quality of my life and my looks, and I didn't have to wear gay-ass numale glasses anymore. I realize LASIK is not a option for everyone due to cost, but contacts are reasonable for pretty much everyone. This is actual good advice.
Teeth yellow? Charcoal Powder for your teeth, twice daily. Get an electric toothbrush, teeth whitening toothpaste, teeth whitening mouthwash, and brush after every single meal. Seriously helps.

Teeth are just like hair and eyes, color doesn't matter as much as other things. For hair, its about fullness, thickness and hairline. For eyes, its about shape, depth, and location on face. For teeth, its about straightness and jaw shape. Barring extremes, straight yellower teeth will look better than crooked whiter teeth. I'm not suggesting that taking care of your teeth is bad, I'm just suggestion that shape is more important. Braces/surgery will do more for teethmaxing than making them white. The OP forgets the most important thing about toothcare, which is seeing the dentist every 6 months. I legit almost never brush my teeth, but I go to the dentist every 6 months and they clean them up all good for me. The only time I ever got cavities is when I skipped out on the dentist for 2 years.
Get a skincare routine. I don't care how great your skin is, you need to start taking care of it now. Take a shower after you wake up/after gym (I wake up and go straight to the gym every morning) and scrub your ass clean, head to toe, every single time you shower. Use a rag to scrub yourself clean with soap, and change it out every couple days. Take a shower before you go to bed, too. You don't want your dirt and sweat and dead skin accumulating on your bed all night.

For your face, get a cleanser, exfoliater, toner, and moisturizer. I recommend Kyoku For Men products - cheap and I'm constantly complimented on my skin. I also use their Lava face mask twice a week. I also have an eye cream that helps with my dark circles around my eyes that formed from years of staying up too damn late and playing too many games. I also use a concealer to cover that when I go out so it doesn't look like I'm a zombie - no shame - bitches use it, why can't we?

Moisturize your whole body after your showers. Any cheapo store bought big bottle of moisturizer is fine.

Wash your bedsheets and pillow cases at minimum 1 time per week, ideally twice.

More meme advice unless you have acne or a similar skin condition. Do you think my father or his father before him had skincare routines?JFL no they'd call you a fag for even suggesting that. I don't disagree that skin is important, but unless it's an actual problem (like with acne), its a waste of time and effort. Also, legitimately he says shower twice a day JFL just shower bro. Wash your bedsheets twice a week? Come on, this is a special kind of retardation.
Also, water. No more sugary drinks for you fat boy. Water is the only thing you drink now. Alcohol slows down the fat burning process and your metabolism. Sugarry drinks are packed with way too many fucking calories and carbs. Black coffee and unsweetened natural teas are okay. Drink as much water as you can - I drink about 4 liters a day. If there is any skincare advice that can help anyone, it is drink more fucking water. I've also found since I've started drinking this much water, I get sick less often, weight loss is easier, I'm fuller and don't crave as much food, I have more energy, my skin is clearer and "shines" more, I have more stamina - so many benefits to drinking more water... just do it.

The best advice he gave. Water works for hunger management, as often dehydration is mistaken for hunger. Water helps you wake up in the morning, as most people mistake dehydration for tiredness. Leading cause of headaches? You guessed it: dehydration. I have successfully lost weight drinking 4-6 cans of diet pop per day, but I still recommend water for the reasons above. It also saves money over buying drinks. The only thing bad about this part is the metabolism part again. Legit metabolism is a bigger meme than personality in dating. I can neither confirm or deny the part about this skin, but this is not the first time I've heard this.
Get a haircut. Fade, undercut, something popular - see a stylist, pay $50. Worth it.

Unless you're balding, no, waste of time and money again. There is a good reason to hairmax if you experience hair issues, such as balding, bad hairline, thinning, etc. But if you're like me and suffer from no hair-related issues, then the only thing this does for you is waste money. Women value fullness, thickness, and validity of the hairline. The style itself means nothing. If you have full, thick hair, you can do pretty much anything you want with it and your SMV will not be affected. If you have full hair, you can have Jesus hair or a crew cut or white-guy-afro or a fauxhawk or queer-emo hair or anything you want. The real advice here should be to get on minoxidil if you're balding/thinning, or get a more serious option if needed.
Clothes - buying clothes is pretty pointless until you get to your goal body shape. Don't waste your money and just go to Goodwill as your body shape changes. My body is pretty much there, so my waist size won't be changing, I'll just be getting some bulkier shoulders and arms. Get fitted clothing. Honestly, the best looking clothing are some tight black/blue jeans, and a white/black t-shirt that is fitted. The arms should be tight enough that they fit to your arms, so when you flex, it'll really pop out of the shirt. That's it - super fucking simple. Throw on some white adidas sneakers and you're Chad cock material. Check out this guy to see his style: https://www.instagram.com/magic_fox/. He's an 8+, something most of us will never be, but his look can work well for anyone assuming you aren't a twig or still a fat boy bitch.

Ever heard the phrase:"you can't polish a turd"? If you have bad facial genetics, thinning hair, obesity, etc., no amount of clothing can fix it. OP is right that "tight" (literally) clothing is in-style right now. However, an 8/10 guy can wear "ill-fitting" (AKA out-of-style, baggy suits were popular for a long time) clothes and be totally fine, since most of attraction is from the neck up. Legitimately clothesmaxing has the biggest potential to be the biggest moneysink. Chad can wear a $5 Walmart t-shirt and slay while your truecel ass can wear supreme.
Body hair. Hair removal cream is what I use for my junk, but shaving work, too if you are careful. Use baby powder and moisturize to minimize ingrown hairs (no ingrowns with creams). With abs and pecs, you'll look better shaved/clean, so just get rid of your tit hair and treasure trails. I trim my legs with a #1-2 trimmer, but shaving your legs, if they're muscly as fuck, is fine, too. Bitches won't give you shit when you can crush their heads between your massive veiny thighs. Same for arms. Italian/Romanian blood got your back and butt hairier than Chewbacca? Have fun at the waxing salon!

This is so stupid I don't really have anything to say.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Overall, most of this advice really is :redpill:redpill:redpill: garbage. I agree with having a good diet which leads to a lower body fat percentage, drinking tons of water to encourage said good diet, and getting rid of glasses if you have them. Other than that, everything else on this list is legit garbage, and at best, raises your SMV 1% while costing more time and money than reward you get in return. The OP does not realize that the largest part of SMV is face and height, which are completely out of people's control, barring the two obvious variables of weight and surgery. Looksmaxing is legit, but any advice outside of weightloss/diet and surgery are largely a waste of time and cash.

• +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 6401 and Baki
so this is how it started huh?

Big Bang Mind Blown GIF by xponentialdesign