What Kind Of Results Will A HTN White Man Get In SEA?

Deleted member 14108

Deleted member 14108

Iron
Just like the title. What kind of results can a white HTN bellow 30 get in SEA without bux. Slaying only. Via online dating and cold approaching at bars and clubs. In countries like Japan ect.

I can get a betabux relationship with a 3 to 4/10 under 30 woman in the west and can slay landwhales if i want. I'd rather go MGTOW than go with the above options.

Last edited:
Noodles

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 14274
stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
LTN - MTN @itsOVER was forum famous for SEA and EEmaxxing. He went from from insole to having double digit bodies and making fatherless hapas. Slays thru dating apps supposedly

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
LTN - MTN @itsOVER was forum famous for SEA and EEmaxxing. He went from from insole to having double digit bodies and making fatherless hapas. Slays thru dating apps supposedly
Yeah but he was put in the position of betabux with subpar women and then bailed at the last minute leaving them 7 month pregnant with the kid. I'm specifically talking about. Just sex appeal. Being able to bang different women above a 6 without paying or buxing similar to how you'll see becky white girls getting banged out by men of different races that are HTN simply because the exotic sex appeal is there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah but he was put in the position of betabux with subpar women and then bailed at the last minute leaving them 7 month pregnant with the kid. I'm specifically talking about. Just sex appeal. Being able to bang different women above a 6 without paying or buxing similar to how you'll see becky white girls getting banged out by men of different races that are HTN simply because the exotic sex appeal is there.
He banged hot girls too. For an incel to have pussy literally thrown at him it'd probably be hard for him to deny the lower quality girls.

A legit HTN can get any type of girl he wants anywhere in South/Eastern Asia.

Also, don't forget that the prettier a girl is the less likely she'll want random hook ups and more likely she'll want commitment. That goes anywhere in the world.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and ShowerMaxxing
I suppose ur somewhat right in that asian foids expect a white saviour with money to improve life. But he didnt really pay for sex, in his thread it says hed either invite to coffee date and bring back to his or they'd come to his directly. It doesnt seem like a foid would do ons if she wanted ltr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14108
He banged hot girls too. For an incel to have pussy literally thrown at him it'd probably be hard for him to deny the lower quality girls.

A legit HTN can get any type of girl he wants anywhere in South/Eastern Asia.

Also, don't forget that the prettier a girl is the less likely she'll want random hook ups and more likely she'll want commitment. That goes anywhere in the world.
I've seen the pics of the girls he banged. They were all sub 5 lol.

I've seen the pics of the girls he banged. They were all sub 5 lol.
Nah you didn't. There are some that are way less frequently posted particularly because people don't want to admit he got some hot girls. A lot of anti-jbw fags, asian incels, etc. Dig more if you want to see the hot ones.

Most people just saw the girls he fucked in the beginning of his Thai trip. The student he was fucking that was become a doctor was an Asian stacey and most of the girls he fucked in vietnam were beckies or stacies.

But anyway, don't go to asia, I doubt you're htn and more ugly fat incel dudes like you in Asia ruins white SMV there.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Nah you didn't. There are some that are way less frequently posted particularly because people don't want to admit he got some hot girls. A lot of anti-jbw fags, asian incels, etc. Dig more if you want to see the hot ones.

Most people just saw the girls he fucked in the beginning of his Thai trip. The student he was fucking that was become a doctor was an Asian stacey and most of the girls he fucked in vietnam were beckies or stacies.

But anyway, don't go to asia, I doubt you're htn and more ugly fat incel dudes like you in Asia ruins white SMV there.
"But anyway, don't go to asia, I doubt you're htn and more ugly fat incel dudes like you in Asia ruins white SMV there."

What the fuck is your problem kid. White SMV worldwide is trash especially in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Just like the title. What kind of results can a white HTN bellow 30 get in SEA without bux. Slaying only. Via online dating and cold approaching at bars and clubs. In countries like Japan ect.

I can get a betabux relationship with a 3 to 4/10 under 30 woman in the west and can slay landwhales if i want. I'd rather go MGTOW than go with the above options.
Probably bang a lot of below average girls

"But anyway, don't go to asia, I doubt you're htn and more ugly fat incel dudes like you in Asia ruins white SMV there."

What the fuck is your problem kid. White SMV worldwide is trash especially in the USA.
lol ok. keep crying and fucking 3/10 and landwhales while i impregnate and fuck whoever i want

tbh i bet you dont even fuck 3/10s or landwhales, you sound like an incel.

prove your a htn or that you get laid before i waste time talking with some fucktard larper or asian incel.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
ugly children thats what you get

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
lol ok. keep crying and fucking 3/10 and landwhales while i impregnate and fuck whoever i want

tbh i bet you dont even fuck 3/10s or landwhales, you sound like an incel.

prove your a htn or that you get laid before i waste time talking with some fucktard larper or asian incel.
Look retard. I have been researching SEA and muh white men have th highest smv since 2018. Your account is from 2020. So there is nothing you can add to this conversation that i dont already know kid.

People with experience in SEA. Comment only. Im not interested in under 20s badement dwellers that havent stepped outta mommies house.

Look retard. I have been researching SEA and muh white men have th highest smv since 2018. Your account is from 2020. So there is nothing you can add to this conversation that i dont already know kid.

People with experience in SEA. Comment only. Im not interested in under 20s badement dwellers that havent stepped outta mommies house.
Don't post in my threads or reply to me if you're a virgin. Genuinely, sincerely, don't waste my time. You DO NOT have anything useful to offer me in terms of reflection. We are on a looksmaxxing forum. If you haven't looksmaxxed enough to get your dick wet, then you have nothing for me. If I HAPPEN to grace one of your threads or posts with a reply, consider it a unique gift - a passing of knowledge from a wise man (me) to a simple-minded rube (you). It is NOT an invitation for a reply. You, as a virgin, do not have the right to decide when you get to talk to me. I will decide that for the both of us. Leave me until you make something useful of yourself, because as you are now, you are more worthless to me than the dead skin I scrape off my beautiful tretinoin-saturated face every morning.

Thailand ladyboys

Thailand ladyboys
Tbh! Rent out a big hotel room and feel like the man for a couple of nights even though you had to fly across the globe to feel a small ounce of transactional intimacy!

• JFL

stacylites probably

Don't post in my threads or reply to me if you're a virgin. Genuinely, sincerely, don't waste my time. You DO NOT have anything useful to offer me in terms of reflection. We are on a looksmaxxing forum. If you haven't looksmaxxed enough to get your dick wet, then you have nothing for me. If I HAPPEN to grace one of your threads or posts with a reply, consider it a unique gift - a passing of knowledge from a wise man (me) to a simple-minded rube (you). It is NOT an invitation for a reply. You, as a virgin, do not have the right to decide when you get to talk to me. I will decide that for the both of us. Leave me until you make something useful of yourself, because as you are now, you are more worthless to me than the dead skin I scrape off my beautiful tretinoin-saturated face every morning.
Stay at school.

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
yay bro, you'd be chad tier if you grew out your hair and leaned maxxed a bit, you don't even have to do alot of leaning since you aren't that fat and growing some hair doesn't take too long you just need to do softmaxxing lol and rhinoplasty and some jaw fillers but that's optional you don't really need it you have decent features already

• +1