What level of looks save you from wagecucking?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I mean what PSL you need to be in order to run a bussiness and making money on your appearance solely. Every type of bussiness, which targets foid, requires being at least 4PSL to get any customers. Imagine being recessed balding subhuman and try to run a bussiness who might target women (i.e. tutoring, beauty studio, hair salon, fancy shop, personal trainer, dietary services etc.). IMO you need to be at least 5psl (top 15%), 185cm (top 50-40%) with average frame (no klinefelter's syndrome like I am)

model tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, forevergymcelling, rand anon and 4 others
schizocel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
why are u asking this buddyboyo.org, even the good looking people here can never ascend in a job because they're stuck in a head of a 13 y old abused dog bro, its over for bober kurwacels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Foreverbrad, grimy and 4 others
3457166 Screenshot 2023 06 08 123620
only with this looks level

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Im serious bro. Ive never seen actually gl wagecuck. I dont count personal trainers at gyms as wagecucks
bro in IT jobs everyone looks like lebdgfinal, it never is over for a man to get a good job or open up a business, regardless of their looks

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Only below 5PSLcels need to wagecuck except for manlets. Manlet = over even if you are 6psl
literally every boss or ceo I have ever seen is a balding manlet. Face/height is not a requirement for a good job, except for modeling

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
literally every boss or ceo I have ever seen is a balding manlet. Face/height is not a requirement for a good job, except for modeling
even Jeff Bezos looks like my canted shit 8cm mandible and has approximately the same height as my gyno tits I need surgery for jfl

Lol most of CEOs in the USA are above 6' so idk what u imply

bro in IT jobs everyone looks like lebdgfinal, it never is over for a man to get a good job or open up a business, regardless of their looks
I mean own bussiness not fucking wagecucking in it

Lol most of CEOs in the USA are above 6' so idk what u imply

I mean own bussiness not fucking wagecucking in it
my dad looks like the biggest slav (cuz he is) and still has a reputable business, all of his friends are either 1) fat russians 2) fat bald russians or 3) fat bald germans, they all have companies. He also has a strong accent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
I mean what PSL you need to be in order to run a bussiness and making money on your appearance solely. Every type of bussiness, which targets foid, requires being at least 4PSL to get any customers. Imagine being recessed balding subhuman and try to run a bussiness who might target women (i.e. tutoring, beauty studio, hair salon, fancy shop, personal trainer, dietary services etc.). IMO you need to be at least 5psl (top 15%), 185cm (top 50-40%) with average frame (no klinefelter's syndrome like I am)
Nothing lol, you are overestimating looks. You need know what you're doing, and your looks is just a cherry on top. You couldjust own some business in the shadows and then hire some good looking guy to speak on behalf of you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
my dad looks like the biggest slav (cuz he is) and still has a reputable business, all of his friends are either 1) fat russians 2) fat bald russians or 3) fat bald germans, they all have companies. He also has a strong accent
Tailes from germanistan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 23804, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
soley from your looks? like social media/tiktok? you need to have some content creation skills, but after u do that you can probably make videos about beauty/glowing up/fashion at like chadlite tbh. like 1/2000 looks + softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 17244
Does his business target foids
nah sadly not, only turkish people who apparently want everything for free, last time I was there they tried to get something for 100€ which costed 500€, it's over for them, my dad threw those fuckers out jfl

nah sadly not, only turkish people who apparently want everything for free, last time I was there they tried to get something for 100€ which costed 500€, it's over for them, my dad threw those fuckers out jfl
Thats why hes successful in that area

soley from your looks? like social media/tiktok? you need to have some content creation skills, but after u do that you can probably make videos about beauty/glowing up/fashion at like chadlite tbh. like 1/2000 looks + softmaxxed
Lets you wanna become gymcel trainer or run a beauty studio where 99% of customers are foids. I cant fucking believe 3psl manlet can run successful one ngl

Lets you wanna become gymcel trainer or run a beauty studio where 99% of customers are foids. I cant fucking believe 3psl manlet can run successful one ngl
Step 1: Be born without klinefeltersz

• +1
yes they can get rich but mediocre models can still make a living
yeah but you need to be GL + suck a bunch of cocks

There’s a reason why so many “psl gods” are gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
It's unrelated tbh. Looks can help with charisma and getting promoted but you have to be likeable and sociable in the first place

• JFL
It's unrelated tbh. Looks can help with charisma and getting promoted but you have to be likeable and sociable in the first place
Brutal cope with nt bro. Nt is a meme. I cant truly believe people think nt does as matter as they claim