What looksmaxxing and the blackpill do to a mf

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Today I've had one of the most intense mental breakdowns so far. I've seen some old pics, found some old stuff, from school etc... memories came up of course. I realized what has happened to me over the course of the last 16 months... how the blackpill destroyed me, but at the same time revealed the truth. How my ugliness ruined my youth, my character, essentially me as a human being.

Idk man.. but it's painful reflecting on my life... in Kindergarten we had to undertake development and IQ tests, I scored the highest in the whole village, which had a few hundred kids taking the test. Finished elementary school as the best of the year, with ease. Same for junior high (it's 4 years in my country) - best out of 400 fucking twats. Then went to one of the most competitive high schools of the country (and it's not some shithole country but among the richest in the world) - graduated 2nd out of 200 (and they are already ~top 10% of population) and I did exam preps never earlier than the evening before the exam... could have applied to oxford, LSE and other shit but decided against as I'd have had to take student loans to pay the ridiculous fees.

Then discovered the blackpill, went to university, didn't show up to the exams but didn't cancel them, so they got marked... got kicked out as THE WORST student of the year. Having someone with a background like mine dropping out like this is something the director hasn't experienced in 20 fucking years !!

Well of course not. I got ROYALLY fucked up by my looks. My overbite was not minor as a kid, it was fucking 16mm !!! And 15mm overjet ! And my stupid ortho fucked me even worse, then another ortho tried to scam me, a maxfac said I need to learn to live with lip incompetence, recessed jaws, narrow jaws, scleral show, crowding and whatever. What a fucking quack, what an idiot, what an incompetent, corrupt motherfucker.

I then fell prey to a chin wing that didn't fix the underlying issue AT ALL. I feel exploited by the doc during my mentally unstable time when he knew exactly I couldn't handle another day with a recessed chin. Problem is it will look uncanny AF if I get the necessary bimax done, what a fucking scam !! I've seen his papers and work, he knows how to do better, why did he have to do this to me? It's so cruel.

How on earth can a human being fall so low like I did? From being among the best students in the whole fucking country, getting officially diagnosed as gifted, being elected to negotiate with politicians and some other fancy shit to becoming a full blown incel, a depressed abomination who dropped out like some low IQ monkey, who is so obsessed with surgery that Zarrinbal, Ramieri, Triaca and some other surgeons assumed I'm a fucking med student after just 5 minutes talking to them, to becoming a suicidal permarotter who can only worry about his lost oneitis and botched youth.

What a fucking joke. Fuck everything at this point tbh.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I sometimes feel like this isn't exactly the place where I should spend my time... I know my shit about surgery and it's time to get shit done, will call 2 maxfacs next monday..

oh yeah and inb4 someone talks shit: you can suck my hairy balls while your mom gets gang raped by an AIDS infested tribe.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bendoverer, Karstossos, Lorsss and 29 others
at least you are high iq
some are both ugly and low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 11770 and 17 others
stop bitching and do something about it

no point looking back at the past and being sad, you can't change yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Lolcel, Deleted member 15099 and 12 others
I disagree, OP, in my opinion I've had one of the most intense mental breakdowns so far. I've seen some old pics, found some old stuff, from school etc... memories came up of course. I realized what has happened to me over the course of the last 16 months... how the blackpill destroyed me, but at the same time revealed the truth. How my ugliness ruined my youth, my character, essentially me as a human being.

Idk man.. but it's painful reflecting on my life... in Kindergarten we had to undertake development and IQ tests, I scored the highest in the whole village, which had a few hundred kids taking the test. Finished elementary school as the best of the year, with ease. Same for junior high (it's 4 years in my country) - best out of 400 fucking twats. Then went to one of the most competitive high schools of the country (and it's not some shithole country but among the richest in the world) - graduated 2nd out of 200 (and they are already ~top 10% of population) and I did exam preps never earlier than the evening before the exam... could have applied to oxford, LSE and other shit but decided against as I'd have had to take student loans to pay the ridiculous fees.

Then discovered the blackpill, went to university, didn't show up to the exams but didn't cancel them, so they got marked... got kicked out as THE WORST student of the year. Having someone with a background like mine dropping out like this is something the director hasn't experienced in 20 fucking years !!

Well of course not. I got ROYALLY fucked up by my looks. My overbite was not minor as a kid, it was fucking 16mm !!! And 15mm overjet ! And my stupid ortho fucked me even worse, then another ortho tried to scam me, a maxfac said I need to learn to live with lip incompetence, recessed jaws, narrow jaws, scleral show, crowding and whatever. What a fucking quack, what an idiot, what an incompetent, corrupt motherfucker.

I then fell prey to a chin wing that didn't fix the underlying issue AT ALL. I feel exploited by the doc during my mentally unstable time when he knew exactly I couldn't handle another day with a recessed chin. Problem is it will look uncanny AF if I get the necessary bimax done, what a fucking scam !! I've seen his papers and work, he knows how to do better, why did he have to do this to me? It's so cruel.

How on earth can a human being fall so low like I did? From being among the best students in the whole fucking country, getting officially diagnosed as gifted, being elected to negotiate with politicians and some other fancy shit to becoming a full blown incel, a depressed abomination who dropped out like some low IQ monkey, who is so obsessed with surgery that Zarrinbal, Ramieri, Triaca and some other surgeons assumed I'm a fucking med student after just 5 minutes talking to them, to becoming a suicidal permarotter who can only worry about his lost oneitis and botched youth.

What a fucking joke. Fuck everything at this point tbh. Living life as a subhuman incel has no point whatsoever. I will put EVERYTHING into ascending. Fuck you, fuck everything at this point.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I sometimes feel like this isn't exactly the place where I should spend my time... I know my shit about surgery and it's time to get shit done, will call 2 maxfacs next monday..

oh yeah and inb4 someone talks shit: you can suck my hairy balls while your mom gets gang raped by an AIDS infested tribe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kurd, Ethan Cúnt, Aqua and 2 others
That was a nice, based read. I can relate a little since the blackpill really destroyed me and sucked the motivation to achieve greater things out of me. I accepted my inferior position and I'm now just a simple wagie, but I'm even kinda failing at that. While I was self-hating and angry at myself and the world for years, I slowly began to calm down and accept my position in life. I'm inferior, I'm a fucking loser. But that's okay, because I'm safe, never hungry or thirsty, and have loving people around.
However, I've always been a loser. I've always failed at school, was always low IQ and never succeeded at anything I ever tried- be it sports or video games, so I never experienced the brutal downfall unlike you did.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and sorrowfulsad
"muh lost youth" "muh mental breakdown" "muh top student"

Cristiano ronaldo ronaldo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Basedtheticz, Uglybrazilian and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Womaymgz53u11

Your face is your fate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Aqua, oldcelloser and 6 others
know this , all expectations like getting a degree by early twenties, getting a stable job or having your own home are social contructs. This goes the same with getting married when you arenearing thirties.

So yeah , "liberate" yourself from that but still if you want to pursue something do it, without any external strain on yourself.... Having money is always better ofc.

Looksmax and try prolong your youth and youthful looks as much as you can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Basedtheticz, Deleted member 14139 and 4 others
Do you have before/after chin wing pics ?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Did you need faceandlms to tell you looks matter
Jfl go on continue about your iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 5786 and Danish_Retard

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11610, .👽. and 5 others
I disagree, OP, in my opinion I've had one of the most intense mental breakdowns so far. I've seen some old pics, found some old stuff, from school etc... memories came up of course. I realized what has happened to me over the course of the last 16 months... how the blackpill destroyed me, but at the same time revealed the truth. How my ugliness ruined my youth, my character, essentially me as a human being.

What a fucking joke. Fuck everything at this point tbh. Living life as a subhuman incel has no point whatsoever. I will put EVERYTHING into ascending. Fuck you, fuck everything at this point.

"could have applied to oxford, LSE and other shit but decided against as I'd have had to take student loans to pay the ridiculous fees."

Oxford, LSE costs the same as any other uni you dumb incel fuck.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Today I've had one of the most intense mental breakdowns so far. I've seen some old pics, found some old stuff, from school etc... memories came up of course. I realized what has happened to me over the course of the last 16 months... how the blackpill destroyed me, but at the same time revealed the truth. How my ugliness ruined my youth, my character, essentially me as a human being.

I d rather be a dumb chad (not even giga chad) than the smartest person in the world

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Acromegaly_Chad
that is the most psl quote ive ever heard lmao

it is kind of true tho
This noodlewhore absolutely lost her mind after being pump and dumped by Chad.

"She suspected that her boyfriend was actually God."

"She feels that she looks ugly and that her life is out of control. She wants plastic surgery so as to be able to manipulate others’ reactions to her and regain the control that she felt she had at other times of her life."

"How could an attractive woman be convinced that she is ugly? And how could such a concern derail her life, leading to suicidal ideation and hospitalization?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 10615
another day another ethnic narcy bragging about their IQ under the veneer of a mental breakdown and the "blackpill"

@moonblunt @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @goat2x

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 14139, .👽. and 11 others
unironically same

Yeah just get your surgeries done and you’ll feel better :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and subhuman incel
I then fell prey to a chin wing that didn't fix the underlying issue AT ALL.

who is so obsessed with surgery that Zarrinbal, Ramieri, Triaca and some other surgeons assumed I'm a fucking med student after just 5 minutes talking to them.
Seems legit.

Seems legit.
You recessed, subhuman, failed abortion mouthbreather I've had the Chin Wing before doing all this research because I blindly trusted the surgeon, you fucking dork.

You recessed, subhuman, failed abortion mouthbreather I've had the Chin Wing before doing all this research because I blindly trusted the surgeon, you fucking dork.
My point was that you didn't do all the research before you got a surgery and that you blindly trusted someone. Not very High IQ.

My point was that you didn't do all the research before you got a surgery and that you blindly trusted someone. Not very High IQ.
Well I HAD to trust him because I was left with only 7 weeks from first consult to surgery so that I could arrange it with university... and in my country, doctors are usually VERY trustworthy.. I was desperate and couldn't handle another day with a recessed chin.

Well I HAD to trust him because I was left with only 7 weeks from first consult to surgery so that I could arrange it with university... and in my country, doctors are usually VERY trustworthy.. I was desperate and couldn't handle another day with a recessed chin.
You thought a chin wing would fix a recessed chin? Did you not look into any genios or bimax?

You thought a chin wing would fix a recessed chin? Did you not look into any genios or bimax?
Of course the chin wing fixed my recessed chin, but I was not aware back then that bimax would be necessary on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Of course the chin wing fixed my recessed chin, but I was not aware back then that bimax would be necessary on me
How long did it take to recover from the chin wing (how long was swelling for etc)?

Blackpill should not be something to dwell upon , not something as an excuse to rot

Instead something as a guide on how to improve things and overall life , being realistic and setting realistic goals and eventually working towards them

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Unlucky, you had a fuck ton of potential. At least now if you know what you're doing and have enough money for surgeries (assuming you're not a full on manlet and ethnic) you should be good. Good luck

just do your bimax asap srs; most orthodontists linger you on with braces for years to take your money it seems like, from my experience; and most ppl actually need bimax if recessed if narrow airways perhaps, etc
so its better to do surgery first to fix all this in 1 step , and then do other steps

try being 34 and having microstomia and 4 cm wide jaws like me and needing to extend those to 6 cm at least via a 2nd bimax or le fort 7 :feelswhy:

know this , all expectations like getting a degree by early twenties, getting a stable job or having your own home are social contructs. This goes the same with getting married when you arenearing thirties.

So yeah , "liberate" yourself from that but still if you want to pursue something do it, without any external strain on yourself.... Having money is always better ofc.

Looksmax and try prolong your youth and youthful looks as much as you can.
all of those sound horrible to me; ive told my parents LTR is not gonna happen
society expects you to be a slave to a "Chad left over " whore
That was a nice, based read. I can relate a little since the blackpill really destroyed me and sucked the motivation to achieve greater things out of me. I accepted my inferior position and I'm now just a simple wagie, but I'm even kinda failing at that. While I was self-hating and angry at myself and the world for years, I slowly began to calm down and accept my position in life. I'm inferior, I'm a fucking loser. But that's okay, because I'm safe, never hungry or thirsty, and have loving people around.
However, I've always been a loser. I've always failed at school, was always low IQ and never succeeded at anything I ever tried- be it sports or video games, so I never experienced the brutal downfall unlike you did.
my life was like that too and i LDARd my 20s and now i regret it very much; but there was no lookism 15 years ago and i could barely be :blackpill: in a world of shitty optimists and :bluepill: ers

Last edited:
you talking about dr z? arent you going back to him for another chin wing

• Woah
Reactions: thecel