What makes his face so pleasant?

william2605

william2605

Mistral
7322DE94 951B 470E 80CD 8386FD9DB05E

I notice that in my threads the same retarded people comment, that's why I don't get high IQ replies,
please if someone's brain works can you list what makes it harmonious/pleasant

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Crusile, Squirreljak and 4 others
The main thing that makes his face attractive is the almost perfect symmetry. He has one of the best symetry of anyone even if u pay attention it’s hard to notice any difference in both parts of his face

honorable mention: eyes, bones

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Because even a lump of shit looks good if you look at it enough times

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Sanguinius, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Gay alien face

• +1
Reactions: Orc
chico overrated gets mogged by majority of Tiktok ers and hollywood stars

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, IMOGYOU, Orc and 1 other person
invokes the same response as looking at a baby because he lacks any degree of dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
How many times have you fapped to Chico @william2605

CHINKOID LACHGOOKIAN.

The game is up Chico, we know it’s you

lachgooki chigooki

The main thing that makes his face attractive is the almost perfect symmetry. He has one of the best symetry of anyone even if u pay attention it’s hard to notice any difference in both parts of his face

he has average symmetry

Holy shit you faggot you obsessed

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
he has average symmetry
Not in a million years take a front selfie of ur face rn and compare with his selfies and try to look for any fallos

what bones man he looks like a child imo
also his infras are dogshit without makeup
idk man what yall see in him

This forum probably have over 100000 Chico thread and over million of chico pictures and foids never talk about it him. He is only popular in this forum.

chinkofski lachofski

Not in a million years take a front selfie of ur face rn and compare with his selfies and try to look for any fallos
df197442e9c0c34f18b72137131317a9.png

idk man his selfies are not that good.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
This forum probably have over 100000 Chico thread and over million of chico pictures and foids never talk about it him. He is only popular in this forum.
jesus christ the cope, he only became famous in psl bcuz foids on wattpad thirsted after him so hard

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
combination on a lot of youthful masculine feminine features with perfect symmetry

i have a slight assymetrical maxilla, assyemtrical chin, assymetrical eyebrows and medial canthus

fat under his eyes full head of hair lean angular face no beard hairstyle

Harmony, but nobody really understands that, neither do I, but I do know that it isn't only about ratios like fwhr, also angles and soft tissue position, so don't try to use the psl rating system because it is only a way to define a twisted sense of beauty

Harmony, but nobody really understands that, neither do I, but I do know that it isn't only about ratios like fwhr, also angles and soft tissue position, so don't try to use the psl rating system because it is only a way to define a twisted sense of beauty
Can explain better ?

Can explain better ?
I'm going to try
A good example is the face width, nose width, intercanthal distance and inner pupilary side distance relation
The nose has to be the same exact distance of the intercanthal, and the lip width has to match the inner pupilary side distance
Also this applies for things like. Ideal jaw angle being 128, or lip corners matching chin width
In women I think another example is the ramus front perceived length has to align with the lips
This is only a part of the puzzle but it is a whole different and more complex method than psl rating, also, this is the true guide to beauty, sadly, there's no books or centralized information center where we can find all these

It's not lmao. He looks mestizo.

I'm going to try
A good example is the face width, nose width, intercanthal distance and inner pupilary side distance relation
The nose has to be the same exact distance of the intercanthal, and the lip width has to match the inner pupilary side distance
Also this applies for things like. Ideal jaw angle being 128, or lip corners matching chin width
In women I think another example is the ramus front perceived length has to align with the lips
This is only a part of the puzzle but it is a whole different and more complex method than psl rating, also, this is the true guide to beauty, sadly, there's no books or centralized information center where we can find all these
I mean the things I see on a lot of guys , that’s are ratios , and still they aren’t harmonious as chico,that’s why is strange.

I mean the things I see on a lot of guys , that’s are ratios , and still they aren’t harmonious as chico,that’s why is strange.
I mean, ratios play a part in beauty, but harmony takes the lead

I mean, ratios play a part in beauty, but harmony takes the lead
In fact I don’t understand what makes harmony on chico face
You can explain it ?

Last edited: