What makes this guy’s skin tone look good despite being brown?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment

He obviously has brown skin but something about his skin tone makes it look like a super tan white guy’s/Mexican’s skin not an Indian. I think it’s his skin undertones. He has very warm skin undertones which is why his skin is vibrant unlike Indians who have the same skin color but a neutral undertone. What exactly are his undertones?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3270
TikTok should be banned and people on it executed

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr and KDA Player
It is probably a filter or something. He still looked Indian tbh. I mean at the end of the day curries are caucasiods too, it is not a big deal if some look like tanned white people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Muscle, that's it.

Wouldn't indians look the same if they got a tan I've been trying to find examples of indians with a tan for improving coloring but couldn't find much another good example tho is danish zehan look him up that guy definitely looks like he has a tan

very good q - this guy seems to have very high collagen - but i also want a proper answer.

Wouldn't indians look the same if they got a tan I've been trying to find examples of indians with a tan for improving coloring but couldn't find much another good example tho is danish zehan look him up that guy definitely looks like he has a tan
Tanning is a looksmin for ethnics. Med coloring is ideal so if you’re darker than that you should lighten instead of tan. Tanning is mainly a looksmax for Europeans.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13928
bumpering

Good collagen, tan and red undertone

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel