What makes you get out of bed in the morning?

Carolus

Carolus

Banker
How do you cope with the blackpill?

What keeps you going?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Stopping@Nothing19, Mouthbreath and 4 others
Nothing. I stay in bed as long as possible until the agony worsens and I have to shit out water

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member, Stopping@Nothing19 and 9 others
Building, hobbies, etc. I find that my mental health and productivity are best when I don't leave my house at all and just order contactless pickup 1-2 times a day as my meals. That way I don't go out and get brutally mogged into depression. I haven't left my house in 2 weeks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Overbiter, Deleted member, itorroella9 and 7 others
Nothing. The water inside my shit makes me want to get out of my bed.

• +1
Reactions: HeartOfStone, Toth's thot, Carolus and 1 other person
Building, hobbies, etc. I find that my mental health and productivity are best when I don't leave my house at all and just order contactless pickup 1-2 times a day as my meals. That way I don't go out and get brutally mogged into depression. I haven't left my house in 2 weeks.
I’m convinced you’re a larp. 6’7 and 4psl+

You don’t look 12 yo btw. You need therapy, not blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member, itorroella9 and 7 others
The dream of pretty swedish girl whose CEO dad will fund our extravagant lifestyle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, n0rthface, lutte and 3 others
My parents, I sleep in the living room where they keep the TV...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Albeacho, Pythagoras and 2 others
I don’t get up in the morning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, JosephGarrot123 and Carolus
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
my gf wakes me up by giving me morning handjobs

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Carolus
reminder that this is @WontStopNorwooding and he actually post this shit on discord. he is on 500mg of test and looks like this :lul:

look at this nigga jfl. im done with this forum. @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Z3n @BigBiceps @Haven @gamma

• JFL
Reactions: Tony and WontStopNorwooding
Gotta wake up and jelq namsayin?
Keep grinding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Carolus and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
caffeine

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
i can tell you how, but it will cost 10$. I will give you the method to forget blackpill @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 14323
i can tell you how, but it will cost 10$. I will give you the method to forget blackpill @PingPong
C83874fe8a4a242f6e908775815935b3

if thats really you should worry about how to bulk up you skinny fag ass bitch nigga fag ass bitch

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Where is his face? The ones who cry the loudest are always larps

• +1
a habit from my good years I guess :)

• +1
Finnish girls not good enough for you?
Many have awful drinking habits or are just super slutty/fat. All better girls are NT chad only.
I'm 6'4 with good body and at least HTN face, but sometimes the dating is just a struggle. I want to get married already to a loyal woman with whom I don't have to be embarrassed to go out with.
Also I don't want to live in Finland forever, I want to see the world.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Elvisandreaa, Sigmamale and 1 other person
The fact that I am 15 and around 4 PSL

• +1
a habit from my good years I guess :)
same tbh
years ago I would lay in bed and rot but now I'm blackpilled and depressed but I still wageslave, put in effort with girls and work out heavy, softmaxxing etc. Just willpower
Many have awful drinking habits or are just super slutty/fat. All better girls are NT chad only.
I'm 6'4 with good body and at least HTN face, but sometimes the dating is just a struggle. I want to get married already to a loyal woman with whom I don't have to be embarrassed to go out with.
come to Sweden we'll hang in the woods, get a couple of countryside girls

• Love it
@lutte what's so funny you little ginger?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
reminder that this is @WontStopNorwooding and he actually post this shit on discord. he is on 500mg of test and looks like this :lul:
View attachment 1367360

look at this nigga jfl. im done with this forum. @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Z3n @BigBiceps @Haven @gamma
He probably injects rat piss or something, no way its 500mg of test lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Carolus
A dry throat and the urge to pee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, BigBiceps and Carolus
what's building?
@OldVirgin

• JFL
same tbh
years ago I would lay in bed and rot but now I'm blackpilled and depressed but I still wageslave, put in effort with girls and work out heavy, softmaxxing etc. Just willpower

come to Sweden we'll hang in the woods, get a couple of countryside girls
Fuark sounds good af ngl. We'll help each others to build houses and start a huge religious cult 😛

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte and Carolus
The possibility to achieve insane looks to be able to live a crazy life

• +1
Time to go to JBW in the Philippines.

• JFL
You're weak mentally if being blackpilled by default makes you wanna give up at life

• +1
Fuark sounds good af ngl. We'll help each others to build houses and start a huge religious cult 😛
I'm handier than 95% of ppl my age tbh let's do it,
and keep our bitches on a leash :ogre:

• Love it
@curryslayerordeath watched midsommar and became convinced thats what sweden is like
E337E329 AC8E 4CFE A8BD C0B0DC1BF6EF

• JFL
Do you accept PayPal?
@PingPong @Carolus @Vermilioncore
Yes guys, i accept it. Pm me, will tell you method you quality of life will improve drastically

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14323 and Carolus
To clean the nut off my hand

• WTF
Also there's nothing a sip of good whisk(e)y wouldn't heal.
Very true. Maker's Mark was staring deeply into my soul when I woke up today but I managed to resist the urge and wait until the evening

• +1

Therapy won't do much. Keep in mind I've already done 2 hardmaxxes + lots of softmaxxing and still only 3.5-4 PSL. I was 2.5 PSL before.

• +1
the grindset

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Carolus
habit, with depression/anxiety/anhedonia it becomes incredibly difficult. You're going to have to force yourself at first that it becomes a habit

• +1
Very true. Maker's Mark was staring deeply into my soul when I woke up today but I managed to resist the urge and wait until the evening
You're making me want to go buy some whiskey with these sales pitches. Soon a bottle of maker's mark will be staring in to my soul, and I'm convincing some other dude to give it a try.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus and Bewusst
You're making me want to go buy some whiskey with these sales pitches. Soon a bottle of maker's mark will be staring in to my soul, and I'm convincing some other dude to give it a try.
I'd share with you but just a little

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Carolus