what my own RETARDATION taught me about LEARNING TO BE SMART

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
drug addict? ✔check
fucking retarded? ✔
loser? ✔✔✔

anyways, DO NOT SETTLE. for inferiority. don't. you don't have to worry about working too hard and becoming a billionaire by accident because it won't happen. but you know what COULD happen? you could work minimum wage, or you could be jobless, or you could graduate with a shitty business degree in college because you didn't want to get a graduate degree in computer science or finance, so instead you interned at a shitty office job, and now licking your boss's asscrack is your only way to a promotion.
want to avoid this?
learn. to. be. smart.
stop wasting all your fucking time. calm down. lower your heart rate. lose weight. eat healthier. drink more water. stop using drugs. stop wasting your money on bullshit. stop watching cartoons. stop watching television in general. stop reading my post. stop posting so much on the internet. stop browsing the internet in general, especially if it's anonymous people on reddit or something who you don't even care about. stop thinking that bitcoin or stocks will make you rich. the purpose of buying stocks is that you literally pay to own a small amount of that company. here's a tip, make your own fucking company. oh wait you have no skills. but the youtube videos told me I didn't need skills, I just needed manliness! my trade job makes me manly! or so the wagecuck said for the 11th time this week.
Monday, 5am
the wagecuck's alarm clock goes off
"wakey wakey, wagie" he can hear his boss saying during his 6:30am meeting
bet you wish you studied something beyond that single required "applied" math in college now don't you?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 685 and Petsmart
Don’t just be smart! Be PetSmart!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kosidius, LordNorwood, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I refuse to be average. I want the small percentage Lifestyle and will work for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 1329
I refuse to be average. I want the small percentage Lifestyle and will work for it.
then stop posting so much, relying on the knowledge of others is cool and all but sometime in the future all of the good posters will leave and you'll be alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
then stop posting so much, relying on the knowledge of others is cool and all but sometime in the future all of the good posters will leave and you'll be alone.
I know. I'm starting here man. I already have a job at the supermarket (obviously not enough) etc and I'm studying computer science, but I also wanna learn more about economics.

Also starting gymcelling again

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22