What % of women do you estimate are attracted to you?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
For me I think about 90% of women find me unattractive - by this I mean nothing I say or do could ever get them to sleep wit me or by my gf. Even if I was rich or had status or even game (which I believe is semi legit for normies tbh)

Around 8% of women think I look okay- this makes sense to me because when I spam right swipe on hinge my match rate is about 10%. These women might sleep with me or be my gf if they see me in a certain contexts that frames me as alpha. But I’m not attractive enough for tem to fuck me based on looks alone. They will however tolerate me and maybe give me IOIs in some scenarios.

About 1-2% of girls find me attractive. By this I mean they are willing to have sex with me based on looks alone and actually sexually desire me. For me these are the only women I am interested in dating. But bare in mind this 1-2% doesn’t account for mutua attraction, factors like education level, career, her actualy being single as well. From this yu can see how skewed against me the odds are for getting a gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet and 14 others
Less than 1%. They all have Tinder, they all swipe left, don't delude yourself.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, vaninskybird, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Less than 1%. They all have Tinder, they all swipe left, don't delude yourself.
I literally based part of this of swipe rights so how exactly am I deluding myself?

Approximately 0 percent.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, Anchor_Ship, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
all you have to do is be her type

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, LooksOrDeath, Mewton and 1 other person
I literally based part of this of swipe rights so how exactly am I deluding myself?

I didn't really read your post. I get maybe 1 girl who just want to fuck out of 100 matches who want BF or just to ignore me so yea your concept stands.

In real life maybe 5% will turn their head when I walk past them. On the internet 80% of girls simp for my lightfrauded pics.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
depends where i am

around artsy girls 18-25 I’d say the majority
instagram love island type girls deffo far less, maybe some outright disgusted by me

I’m in an ltr atm so it’s hard to see where I really stand anymore, as I don’t go clubbing or am rarely around single girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Xangsane, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
For me I think about 90% of women find me unattractive - by this I mean nothing I say or do could ever get them to sleep wit me or by my gf. Even if I was rich or had status or even game (which I believe is semi legit for normies tbh)

Around 8% of women think I look okay- this makes sense to me because when I spam right swipe on hinge my match rate is about 10%. These women might sleep with me or be my gf if they see me in a certain contexts that frames me as alpha. But I’m not attractive enough for tem to fuck me based on looks alone. They will however tolerate me and maybe give me IOIs in some scenarios.

About 1-2% of girls find me attractive. By this I mean they are willing to have sex with me based on looks alone and actually sexually desire me. For me these are the only women I am interested in dating. But bare in mind this 1-2% doesn’t account for mutua attraction, factors like education level, career, her actualy being single as well. From this yu can see how skewed against me the odds are for getting a gf
99 unattractive 1 percent mentally uNSTABLE UGLY FUCKS LIKE ME

depends where i am

instagram love island type girls deffo far less, maybe some outright disgusted by me

I’m in an ltr atm so it’s hard to see where I really stand anymore, as I don’t go clubbing or am rarely around single girls
This is delusion though, it's easy to think every girl is giving you IOI when you have preselection. I fell for it myself.
Go on tinder and you'll see the truth.

Don't know and dont care
i use women for ego and confidence boosting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
depends where i am

artsy types?

I pictured you as an Essex geezer wtf

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Mewton, Xangsane and 2 others
This is delusion though, it's easy to think every girl is giving you IOI when you have preselection. I fell for it myself.
tbh I do think when youre in an LTR you can end up in a sort of happy delusion that youre a very attractive man because oyu have one girl very attracted to you. It often ends in a brutal blackpilling when you break up

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
i had around 5000+ hinge matches within 2 months in the uk, all I’d consider fuckable
irl appeal is different to online dating imo as I’m not that gymceled my face carries me online

uMmt38F.png

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 7580, ROTTING and 6 others
The fact OP is always honest about his experiences makes me believe he a grown man and mature lol
I wonder how you look like tbh

Its better than theses faggots frauding pictures spending days writing essays on here claiming they fuck as many hoes they want and show frauded tinder expirement lf themselves jfl

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
i had around 5000+ hinge matches within 2 months in the uk, all I’d consider fuckable
irl appeal is different to online dating imo as I’m not that gymceled my face carries me online

uMmt38F.png
what the hell?

Youre a chad as well then?

Ive got like 200 in last 2 months and I thought I was doing well.

were you spam right swiping?

my routine on higne is just every sunday afternoon when Im bored I have a mass right swipe spam session and farm matches from that.

I still manage to go on like 1 date a week from that as well so you must be a giga chad or some shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ROTTING, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
Not even 5% probably

PXL 20220405 185846107
Bdb14ea861a4a62da1597c68f02c767f

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
0.1%
of all landwhales

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Solidcoin, Sny and 5 others
The fact OP is always honest about his experiences makes me believe he a grown man and mature lol
I wonder how you look like tbh

Its better than theses faggots frauding pictures spending days writing essays on here claiming they fuck as many hoes they want and show frauded tinder expirement lf themselves jfl
ill show you if you want in pm- the physique in my avi is also me FYI

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
what the hell?

not chad
I’d say chadlite at best with chad results online
I’m a pretty boy which does well online but like I said it’s not that good for irl, I’m in this middle ground where my online results brutally mogs my irl experience

I liked everyone I considered worth a shag, had hinge premium ofc would be impossible to get that many matches without it unless I was maher

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ROTTING, Xangsane and 1 other person
over if that's true because you mog me :lul:

not chad
I’m a pretty boy which does well online but like I said it’s not that good for irl, I’m in this middle ground where my online results brutally mogs my irl experience

I liked everyone I considered worth a shag, had hinge premium ofc would be impossible to get that many matches without it unless I was maher
well you can only swipe right 5 times a day so 60 days * 5 right swipes = 300 matches if you matched every single right swipe so yeah ofc you need hinge premium. Hinge premium is the only one I pay for cos being able to swipe right more than 5 5itmes a day gives you such an advanatge over everyoen else

• +1
what the hell?

my routine on higne is just every sunday afternoon when Im bored I have a mass right swipe spam session and farm matches from that.

I still manage to go on like 1 date a week from that as well so you must be a giga chad or some shit
Don’t believe his lies
He is Chad
He has good bones with ideal harmony of masc and prettyboy like Delon

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Solidcoin, ROTTING and 2 others
Don’t believe his lies
He is Chad
He has good bones with ideal harmony of masc and prettyboy like Delon
just another confirmation of chad or death theory I guess :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, WhiteGoodman and apocalypse

Pretty much all of them

Depends this question is weird for me :hnghn:

Can be as low as 5% to as high as 30%

Depends on race, location, what type of haircut I have/grooming.

well you can only swipe right 5 times a day so 60 days * 5 right swipes = 300 matches if you matched every single right swipe so yeah ofc you need hinge premium. Hinge premium is the only one I pay for cos being able to swipe right more than 5 5itmes a day gives you such an advanatge over everyoen else
ye premium is deffo worth it, mogs tinder brutally
every girl you swipe will actually see you unlike the latter
I’ve noticed mass swiping on hinge doesn’t fuck ur elo score either

0.000000001% and that’s because they hit their head on a wall and got Schizophrenia

ye premium is deffo worth it, mogs tinder brutally
every girl you swipe will actually see you unlike the latter
I’ve noticed mass swiping on hinge doesn’t fuck ur elo score either
yeah thats exactly what I noticed. I actually get more tinder matches when I right swipe less

Hinge doesnt have an ELO in the same way tinder does as far as I understand, i think youre profile actually gets shown to the vast majority of girls you swipe right on

• +1

uMmt38F.png

I am lucky to get five likes on Hinge before it dries up forever, so I guess 1000x less girls than you.

• +1
Reactions: SLA
I am lucky to get five likes on Hinge before it dries up forever, so I guess 1000x less girls than you.
fucking brutal- its not that chad gets a few more girls than we do. Not even double or triple or ten times as many. Its THOUSAND times more

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING and WhiteGoodman
Less than 0.1%.

fucking brutal- its not that chad gets a few more girls than we do. Not even double or triple or ten times as many. Its THOUSAND times more

I think this is more down to dating app mechanics as I can still get around 10% of the matches on tinder as a NoszkaFish in my area...

I'm pretty sure Hinge and Bumble are light years beyond Tinder in tracking you across devices and making sure once your ELO is trashed you can never recover.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and SLA
I'm pretty sure Hinge and Bumble are light years beyond Tinder in tracking you across devices and making sure once your ELO is trashed you can never recover.
well id be skeptical about this because higne and tinder are run by the same company

5%. But it is heavily skewed towards very unattractive, older and overweight women.

If were talking about women that are actually decent for dating (<23yo, slim, somewhat attractive) its below 1%.

In the UK 0% on a good day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, ROTTING, tyronelite and 3 others
I'd say most stacies would have trouble recognizing my face as human. I'd appear deformed to them. Average woman likely finds me repulsive.

Probably less than 0.1% are attracted to me and the ones that are are extremely repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and WhiteGoodman
tbh I do think when youre in an LTR you can end up in a sort of happy delusion that youre a very attractive man because oyu have one girl very attracted to you. It often ends in a brutal blackpilling when you break up
But what if you go outside and make a video in motion and then compare yourself to Gandy, O'Pry etc. Unless you are coping, you can tell how good/bad you look, especially if you are blackpilled.

If single mom or over 40, probably at least 50%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and WhiteGoodman
0.00000001%

Probably like 0.5%

0℅ because a girl has never been attracted to me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin, ShowerMaxxing, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
not chad

Pm me face pics boyo