what percentage of British women are pretty

D

Deleted member 16275

Anmal Lover
like what percentage arent drenched in makeup and are pretty, like emma watson? or even felicity Jones or Florence Pugh? why do I find myself attracted to British girls more than American? i feel like Americans are hot and Brits are cute, and I prefer cute

Ur thinking of private school girls. Not the average geordie/scouse girl

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
which first world country has a lot of pretty girls?

British women are gross

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The absolute beauty British gems are chad and gigachad only. You won’t see them unless friends with chads

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
The absolute beauty British gems are chad and gigachad only. You won’t see them unless friends with chads
give me an example of an absolute beauty British gem

how to become friends with Chad, imagine cockblocking a Chad tho

Not talking celebrities. But girls I went to private school with
how rare are girls like that? gimme a pic of the type of girl ur talking about please

like what percentage arent drenched in makeup and are pretty, like emma watson? or even felicity Jones or Florence Pugh? why do I find myself attracted to British girls more than American? i feel like Americans are hot and Brits are cute, and I prefer cute
Like 15% are pretty but a lot are bangable due to bodymaxxing with BBL and lip filler . This is the look of a slightly above average university British girl

Attachments

• EC3E223B-715B-49B9-B8DA-BF3C82C12F52.jpeg
    EC3E223B-715B-49B9-B8DA-BF3C82C12F52.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, MissLexotan6MG and mulattomaxxer
how rare are girls like that? gimme a pic of the type of girl ur talking about please
No lol your aw curry and want white woman m. Come to the uk and find out ourself

i don't care about body, just unfrauded face pics
Like 15% are pretty but a lot are bangable due to bodymaxxing with BBL and lip filler . This is the look of a slightly above average university British girl

No lol your aw curry and want white woman m. Come to the uk and find out ourself
i met a British jb on Reddit who DM'D me after posting my face on amiugly, i think she was a looksmatch for me but I found her really attractive. that's why I think I might have a chance there

i met a British jb on Reddit who DM'D me after posting my face on amiugly, i think she was a looksmatch for me but I found her really attractive. that's why I think I might have a chance there
she kept calling me cute too

Alll of em because white

10% of the young ones.

which first world country has a lot of pretty girls?
Real first world: Nordic countries, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, USA
Rest: Slavic countries (Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Czechia, etc.)

The really gorgeous ones are usually found in the latter group.

im going to uhm. idk.
maybe Spain or something

im going to uhm. idk.
maybe Spain or something
Spanish guys mog hard, it's a country filled with chads. Go to Central/Eastern Europe, their girls love foreigners (ethnics especially) and their men are very average looking/ugly

Spanish guys mog hard, it's a country filled with chads. Go to Central/Eastern Europe, their girls love foreigners (ethnics especially) and their men are very average looking/ugly
cyka blyat, give me poossi

ill go to Portugal and visit badg96 and tell him how much we love him

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Japan has gigastacies

I would say about 30-40% british women aged 18-25 are cute. I have removed the overweight/obese women which is about 30%. Remove the subhumans which is probably 10% of women. Last 20% is reserved for chavvy women, who could be pretty but lack appeal due to how they carry themselves.

This number could be 80%+ if women didn't wear heavy makeup and there weren't so many fatties. One can dream though.

I think English women can be the hottest in the world actually. I can't describe it but something about the English phenotype just hits all the right boxes for me.

They usually have good natural bodyshapes - a good natural fat distribution and good curves, but they ruin themselves with a shit diet and excessive makeup.

Here's a bird I went on a date with last year who is a good example of that - perfect amount of curves.
IMG 6150

Example of sexy northern girls:

im chadpreetlite irl face-wise
IMG 20211202 230009 986

Where is the chadpreetlite? :ogre:

she kept calling me cute too
Reddit = LARP: she felt sorry for you and dm'd you to virtue signal about your appearance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275