Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19478

Silver
Vote buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on the region. There's probably zero 6 PSL guys in India/Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Salieri
In germany around 10%, other countries 0,1% at most

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
2%

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478 and the BULL
Depends on country. In North Italy every other guy was facially chad (despite of what copers like @ArvidGustavsson Say).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Depends on country. In North Italy every other guy was facially chad (despite of what copers like @ArvidGustavsson Say).
People seem to have very different definitions of what chad is.

A user said he had seen many 6'3 chads in the club and this was the one he decided to post

It's clear from this image he is at the very best a chadlite and thats if his front mogs his 3/4 which is rare.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Erik-Jón, aBetterMii and 1 other person

A user said he had seen many 6'3 chads in the club and this was the one he decided to post

View attachment 1809157

It's clear from this image he is at the very best a chadlite and thats if his front mogs his 3/4 which is rare.
Nah, this guy Is htn, chadlite Is too generous. Trust me when i Say every other guy in North Italy has top collagen, Square jaw and hunter eyes. Many chadlites and chads it's everyday stuff. I only once saw a gigachad on Dolph laungdren tier, God wanted him to be 6'10" too lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Moggie
Nah, this guy Is htn, chadlite Is too generous. Trust me when i Say every other guy in North Italy has top collagen, Square jaw and hunter eyes. Many chadlites and chads it's everyday stuff. I only once saw a gigachad on Dolph laungdren tier, God wanted him to be 6'10" too lol
Take pics of them i need proof. I've been to Milan and only saw one chad who was prob a model but it was at the airport. Looked a bit like Dani Garcia i kept taking peeks at him to analyze further but never got a good enough look for long enough (He was sitting alone fairly close to me)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, datboijj, the BULL and 2 others

View attachment 1809157

HTN

Snapchat 1120742458

• +1
Reactions: Loki, the BULL and Deleted
Take pics of them i need proof. I've been to Milan and only saw one chad who was prob a model but it was at the airport. Looked a bit like Dani Garcia i kept taking peeks at him to analyze further but never got a good enough look for long enough (He was sitting alone fairly close to me)
I'm not taking pics lol day Life Is for subhumans and oldcels. Nightlife is where it's at

You should've posted this in my old thread to prove the copers wrong abt my own stats
Didn't see it, you can tag me if you'd like. This was from one of my random tinder matches i tried to blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Loki
I'm not taking pics lol day Life Is for subhumans and oldcels. Nightlife is where it's at
If you have a newer Iphone just use the wide angle and pretend you're using your phone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, the BULL and Erik-Jón
No such thing. Women are hypergamous and constantly upgrading. It never started for men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and Erik-Jón

View attachment 1809157

True chad should be 1 per uni

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted
If you have a newer Iphone just use the wide angle and pretend you're using your phone
I'll try. Do you Remember that Mario perozzi guy?? He isn't that rare where i live in summer. I saw him in Person and barely stood out

I'll try. Do you Remember that Mario perozzi guy?? He isn't that rare where i live in summer. I saw him in Person and barely stood out
Brutal shit if true. Never leaving Sweden ig.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I’d say it’s like 5% in most of europe.

I answered 1%, but I define Chad as top 0.5%

Assuming looks are distributed normally three standard deviations would mean 0.15%

• +1
True facial Chads are pretty rare.

• +1