What percentile lookswise do you have to be to be able to enjoy life and have girls loving you for your looks only?

what percentile do you have to be (lookswise) to enjoy life

• Total voters
MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
I am not talking about just the Chad experience. At what point do you regularly intimidate other guys with your good looks and have meaningful relationships with good looking girls who are physically attracted to you? At what point do you evoke a positive reaction in strangers within seconds of them seeing your for the first time. (as opposed to disgust if your ugly or indifference if average? Too many people think it is only about girls but looks really are everything. Life is meaningless if you are not attractive because the people around you are only with you because you are the best they can get. They would replace you with someone more attractive if they could. if you are average looking it is never true love or friendship. You are just their last resort to fulfill their social needs in some kind of way. Everyone even the most ugly Indian fag wants to be with a supermodel. It is biological we all know this. Look at subhuman Indian men. Highest depression rates and instances of rape worldwide. Their lives are worthless.
But where does life begin? Only Chadlite and up for men?
If your looks dont leave a positive impression on people your life is worthless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, thecel and Deleted member 13754
Cavill is 1 in a trillion what are you on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 9890
chadlite + 6'0+

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10107, Danish_Retard and 2 others
1 in 5 is where people start to like you for looks

These are two different things.

In order to enjoy life, being above average is enough.

Having girls love you ONLY for your looks requires being a chad, this is an unhealthy obsession and only leads to depression.

Ascending to above average and having other things going for you (money, status, body, friends/family, personality/NT, etc) is enough to live a happy life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, LooksmaxxHopeful, BigBoy and 10 others
Solely for looks? Top 10%.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Top 0.000000000001%

Otherwise you must make 6 figures and be 6 foot tall in 2021.

These are two different things.

In order to enjoy life, being above average is enough.

Having girls love you ONLY for your looks requires being a chad, this is an unhealthy obsession and only leads to depression.

Ascending to above average and having other things going for you (money, status, body, friends/family, personality/NT, etc) is enough to live a happy life.
Even to get laid a lot you don’t need to be Chad. You just need to be above average, NT, and hit on a lot of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMaxxer, chadison and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Top 20% at least won't have Becky's feeling disgusted when they sleep with you.

lmao there are a few orders of magnitude between 1 in 100 and 1 in 1000000 :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you have to be gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
Even to get laid a lot you don’t need to be Chad. You just need to be above average, NT, and hit on a lot of girls.
On Tinder, above average is not enough. Chadlite on dating apps and HTN irl.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 8165
i think more like 1 in 200/300 (the best looking in a big social circle like a neighborhood, a school, a company, downtown, etc)

Cavil isnt one in billion, what the fuck are smoking?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
JFL at the top 20% or top 10% cope :lul: that would mean every 5th or 10th guy out there is good looking.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 11770, one job away and 1 other person
JFL at the top 20% or top 10% cope :lul: that would mean every 5th or 10th guy out there is good looking.

I do wonder what the actual number really is. At clubs and places like that its much higher than the number really is.

I am old and while guys at that age dont let looks deter them from going to the older people bar/clubs I would say I am better looking than 90% of the guys there for sure and I am a 7/10 in the face with an 8/10 body I would say. When I was younger I am not sure but I would say in a class with 12 or 13 guys maybe one might be better looking. That was in a pretty good public school.

Last edited:
This place vastly overestimates the looks needed to get women. You can be a completely plain, average looking white guy and have a cute girlfriend and a good social life. If you’re sitting here whining about women, you’re likely sub average.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, volcelfatcel, spark and 2 others
This place vastly overestimates the looks needed to get women. You can be a completely plain, average looking white guy and have a cute girlfriend and a good social life. If you’re sitting here whining about women, you’re likely sub average.

Agree to an extent but I do see guys having a hard time getting their looksmatch compared to years ago. Also it surprises me how up front these older millinial women that are younger than me and 5 and 6s/10 will straight up make it clear to me they want to hook up. Actively seeking out men higher than them on the looks scale.7s never do that - I have to approach them first but I do make sure they showed signs they might be interested before I do.

cavill or even a real model chad is like 1:1000 ...10,000 at most

This is definitely not true in many places in America.

Girls are very direct when they wanna have sex with you. Last weekend, a girl literally booked a super luxury hotel room for a night (400-500$) just so I go meet her there for first time and creampie her. No I am not Chad (I don’t have the height of Chad). But anyway all the girls I have been with have been super blatantly obvious about their attraction and willingness to sleep with me (and they are a shit ton so representative sample). Girls who were lukewarm from the start never ended up having sex with me

You cant be happy if you arent rhe best looking man on earth